February Cherubs | Testing Thread

Morning all!
@Suggerhoney I am so so sorry to see about ur tests. I think though like everyone has said, at least you haven’t got blocked tubes ect. But I honestly can’t imagaine how u are feeling an I hope u r ok xxx

@xZoeyx I see something on that top one! FX for you xxx

AFM I think yesterday I was past ovulation not 100% but test had started getting lighter, and I was in such a snappy mood everything DH done wound me up! So I’m guessing it was the shift in hormones xxx

I definitely see something on the middle one! The other two I feel like I may be see something but my phone screen quality is terrible so I really can't be sure. But I have my fingers crossed for you :dust:

@xZoeyx I see a line on middle something catching my eye on the others aswell but unsure fingers so tightly crossed xx

Eeeek. This is dried so I know it's not supposed to count but on all 3 teats I can see it clearer now dried however this one shows the best :D

20230206_072229.jpg

How many days would u be past ovulation do u reckon I know ur not 100%. Xxx

Eeeek. This is dried so I know it's not supposed to count but on all 3 teats I can see it clearer now dried however this one shows the best :D

View attachment 1114127

Sorry that made me chuckle "teats" :rofl: such a big kid lol, anyway is that a wondfo if so it showed more for me this time than the others that and the frer by the evening the wondfo had a bit of a darker line eeeek how exciting for you xx

Sorry for yet another post. This definitely clarifies. Only a 2 hour hold with this too. I'm in denial a little still, I really hope this sticks

20230206_082951.jpg

@Saradavies89 I would guess somewhere like 9/10dpo at most I think! (Going by when I had EWCM and my darkest OPK test)

Sorry that made me chuckle "teats" :rofl: such a big kid lol, anyway is that a wondfo if so it showed more for me this time than the others that and the frer by the evening the wondfo had a bit of a darker line eeeek how exciting for you xx

I'm an idiot hahaha

Sorry for yet another post. This definitely clarifies. Only a 2 hour hold with this too. I'm in denial a little still, I really hope this sticks

View attachment 1114128

@Saradavies89 I would guess somewhere like 9/10dpo at most I think! (Going by when I had EWCM and my darkest OPK test)

Omg! That’s looking good FX for u lovely it’s addictive this weeing on sticks I’m litrally 3 days past I’d say maybe not even that, and I know it’s gunna come as a BFN but just can’t help me self so I done one hahahah xxx

Omg! That’s looking good FX for u lovely it’s addictive this weeing on sticks I’m litrally 3 days past I’d say maybe not even that, and I know it’s gunna come as a BFN but just can’t help me self so I done one hahahah xxx

I literally did the same both months, although I didn't know my O date I've been testing for days lol!

Thank you so much ladies. I really hope the rest of you get your BFPs too. I'd love to have you guys on my journey <3

Oh wow @xZoeyx look at that bfp on the frer!! That's crazy how dark it is compared to the others! Congrats!!

9dpo today for me, not even a sniff of a line anywhere. Hopes for this cycle are fading fast. Been proper grumpy the past few days, still having increased hunger and my boobs have started to get sore but the boobs are usual for me before af. I've had some cramping on and off like short stabbing pains too. Bit not feeling hopeful at all.

The only real line I've seen since 2013 when I was pregnant with my son was a hint of one that turned into a chemical last April. I just want to see a bfp!!!
I know I've only been trying for a year and ntnp a few months before but I've also never been on any birth control since, and condoms only for a few years after my son was born. Since then the only method I've used to prevent has been withdrawal. I really think I should at least have seen lines at some point in all those years. I guess at least I am getting the fertility testing done so will see where that goes x

Morning everyone!
I've been reading through these forums and silently cheering you all on <3
I've realised in the very early hours of this morning I was having some telltale ovulation aching and it just happened to be hours after husband and I BD'd. To me that seems like fate for our #3!
The only problem is I have strep A so I'm all fluey and can't eat or sleep, I just hope ovulation managed to complete. I did have my peak opk and it's gone back faded now so hopefully!
Have a lovely day everyone x

7 dpo here. I have had no symptoms at all since ovulation, except for exhaustion, but I think that's just because there has been some drama in my life lately.
7 dpo BFN. Testing just because.View attachment 1114122

7dpo is still so early. Plenty of time for that to change. Good luck

9dpo bfn not even a hint of an indent line.. stupid test the other day was more convincing

so sorry @Suggerhoney xx sending lots of love

sorry about the bfn hun. With my son mine were negative at 9dpo and faint 10dpo. Your not out yet

Soo…i really believe im ovulating because I got my peak saturday and today has been very painful since the clomid really makes ovulation feel crazy for me. But im nervous about bd. The pain makes it a little difficult. Maybe in the hot shower will feel easier. Idk. Any ideas? Weird question i know. Lol Both ovaries are so swollen and tender plus i feel like I've ovulated 27 eggs at once! But we want to try our best of course lol

best of luck hun. Hope you managed to dtd and catch that egg

Omfg
As I was typing that last message I was waiting for my tests as I'd just done them, I see a line on ALL of them, please tell me you all see it too 

View attachment 1114126

omg! :bfp: Congratulations. How exciting

The only real line I've seen since 2013 when I was pregnant with my son was a hint of one that turned into a chemical last April. I just want to see a bfp!!!
I know I've only been trying for a year and ntnp a few months before but I've also never been on any birth control since, and condoms only for a few years after my son was born. Since then the only method I've used to prevent has been withdrawal. I really think I should at least have seen lines at some point in all those years. I guess at least I am getting the fertility testing done so will see where that goes x

we used withdrawal for a year before he agreed to try this time and never once failed us. I know it sounds awful but I secretly tested most months desperately hoping a :spermy: had made its way through because I wanted a baby so bad, but nope. Dh has amazing self control. I really hope it happens for you asap. It’s so hard to longer it takes.

Morning everyone!
I've been reading through these forums and silently cheering you all on <3
I've realised in the very early hours of this morning I was having some telltale ovulation aching and it just happened to be hours after husband and I BD'd. To me that seems like fate for our #3!
The only problem is I have strep A so I'm all fluey and can't eat or sleep, I just hope ovulation managed to complete. I did have my peak opk and it's gone back faded now so hopefully!
Have a lovely day everyone x

oh, good luck hun. Sorry about the strep a. Hope you feel better soon

Urgh! I’m still not seeing a temp shift. I give up now. We’ve bd’d the last 3 nights and I’m losing heart in it now. Just feeling frustrated not having a clear answer to if I’ve ovulated or not. My opks were so dark on Saturday. I thought for sure that would have been ovulation day but my chart looks pants so far. The excitement of those opks was short lived. Feeling no hope again today. I really want to see a good jump in temperature. If it’s not up tomorrow I’m gonna assume my body tried and failed. I’ll be absolutely crushed if that’s the case.
E140315B-1D5E-4EF4-9420-64184A32ED56.jpeg

@Laurabub84 Don't give up, I had no idea if I O'd this month and now I'm pregnant (still feels weird to say that). I wasn't temping ill admit but try to remember you can't control the outcome so let things flow and hopefully you've just missed it like I did

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->