***December Testing thread - hoping for a Christmas Miracle***

@Mum42crazy I didn't want to Read n Run, but i definately can see a line. Although I am confused if you just ovulated...or are 6/7 dpo?! How long after did you take the photo? The ink seems wonky. :O Hopefully tomorrow morning will be clearer.
I hope for you that that is the start of a good and strong BFP! ;)

Hello,

TTC #2,
Medicated cycle, clomid, metformin and a trigger shot. Have to wait until trigger is out of system so will be testing 14DPO

Testing date will be 12th Dec unless AF gets me first!

good luck all x

Hi hon if I don’t sleep well my temp can drop a lot. But sometimes u can just have random drops. My temp drops a bit on ovulation day.

I have a very long 16 day LP and I was looking at ways I cud shorten it to 14 days but a 16 day LP is normol and the only thing that came up was how to lenghan it.
So I had a look so I cud help any ladies out that have a short LP.
Vitamin C
B vitamin complex
Macca Root.

Macca root is very good for fertility and implantation. But it’s generally a great supper food for all sorts of health benefits.
I’ve been taking it for about a month now. After my 4th chemical pregnancy in a row I was told about it on here and how it helps aid implantation and prevent early miscarriages. Just need to fall pregnant again now and pray that it works and I don’t have any more losses. Good luck I really hope that helps.

Finally hon so glad she finally made a appearance and ure now on a new cycle.

AFM CD4 still bleeding and to be honest I’m feeling a bit down.
I just really want a Christmas BFP so much. I’m going to be absolutely gutted if all I get is BFNs.
And I’m so worried about having more losses.

I will be 41 on the 17th December and it’s just filling me with fear that time is running out.
If we don’t catch this cycle then next cycle will be our 11th cycle ttc,

All I keep thinking about is how far pregnant I wud be now if I didn’t have the 4 losses and it makes me feel so sad.

I was looking in some other forums and there was ladies in there That was in these testing threads with me, and there about to give birth to there babies. And I’m happy for them but I’m sad that I’m still here and still not pregnant.
I feel so horrible saying that. But it’s just so hard when u have been trying and trying for ages.
:cry:
I’m so sorry about the way you’re feeling hun. I had dates in my phone up till 14 weeks and was seeing that after my CP and it did make me sad :(. I hope Christmas is your BFP xx

@Mum42crazy I can see something - use FMU and maybe you’ll be the first definitely positive of December!!!

@sallyhansen76 welcome :) I’ll add you to the front page a little later :)

@Sianylw good luck - hope this cycle goes well - I’ll add you to the front page later

@Suggerhoney im sorry you are feeling really down. I am keeping everything crossed for you Christmas BFP if anyone deserve it you do. I still think about my Angel on their due day every year. It does get easier though :hugs:and I did have a rubbish night sleep so maybe that explains the weird temp thanks

I got a blazing + opk yesterday cd10! So tomorrow is the tww!

@Mum42crazy i clearly see that line but there is so much dye run I’d be skeptical. I hope it’s a nice line tomorrow!!!

We were done at 3 for 2.5 years then changed our minds and wanted a 4th lol :) GL, hope you managed to get in the fertile window this month!!

Thanks! I remember you and a couple others in this thread from before! I noticed too your babes were born the same years as mine :) Maybe we can have a 3rd together!

Ugh I just had what seemed to be EWCM it was around 30 mins ago (having not been to the bathroom for 5 hours) but not it’s back to being dry/slightly creamy (sorry if TMI) it’s just coincidence right? My clear blue two hormone are still on low and normal OPKs are now showing any signs of peak just yet.
I’m panicking as I can’t get a donation til Wednesday

So i took another one, this is with no hold and photo taken in the right time, it was weak my pee I had only gone 45 minutes before and got those lines, but I had to just double check, I couldn’t post straight away because I had some parent meetings online, the top one is unedited I can see a line maybe you can’t, the one under is the same test tweaked a little so you can see what I can in real life... weak pee remember.... I will test tomorrow
upload_2020-11-30_19-10-26.jpeg
upload_2020-11-30_19-11-10.jpeg
the line is there, just can’t get in to show up well in the photos..... but I do know it is early and maybe tomorrow they’ll be nothing to show, but a girl can hope!

So i took another one, this is with no hold and photo taken in the right time, it was weak my pee I had only gone 45 minutes before and got those lines, but I had to just double check, I couldn’t post straight away because I had some parent meetings online, the top one is unedited I can see a line maybe you can’t, the one under is the same test tweaked a little so you can see what I can in real life... weak pee remember.... I will test tomorrow
View attachment 1091075
View attachment 1091076
the line is there, just can’t get in to show up well in the photos..... but I do know it is early and maybe tomorrow they’ll be nothing to show, but a girl can hope!
I definitely see something definitely need to a FMU test tomorrow - fingers crossed!

Ugh I just had what seemed to be EWCM it was around 30 mins ago (having not been to the bathroom for 5 hours) but not it’s back to being dry/slightly creamy (sorry if TMI) it’s just coincidence right? My clear blue two hormone are still on low and normal OPKs are now showing any signs of peak just yet.
I’m panicking as I can’t get a donation til Wednesday

I get random ewcm but it’s not fertile. I’ve notice that it’s the true ewcm when it continues not just the odd blob. Just keep an eye on your opks closely :)

View attachment 1091075
View attachment 1091076
Keeping everything crossed it’s a definite bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->