***December Testing thread - hoping for a Christmas Miracle***

Hi ladies
So sorry I've not been on here but my mind just wasn't in the right place.
I was so disappointed to not be pregnant and I got really really low.

Anyway now just turned CD9 and feeling alot better and ready to try again.
Still getting negative opks but I don't normally ovulate until cd14 to 15.

Anyway congratulations to all u pregnant ladies and to those that are waiting AF or AF came im so sorry.

Really hope January will be my month. Month 11 TTC.
I really hope 2021 will finally bring me my rainbow.

it’s such a rollercoaster isn’t it hun. Huge hugs glad your feeling better <3

Thanks hon. It really is.
I got my positive opk last night and again today I'm on cd10 so its early.
Now worrying im already out again b4 its even begun.
Just hope I didn't ovulate yesterday on cd9 because I know that's to early.
Temp was still low today like it normoly is b4 ovulation so hopefully it hasn't happened yet
Did a opk about an hour or so ago and its still very positive.
I don't normally get peak until day 14 the only time I've ovulated supper early was with my first 2 chemicals in April and June last year.
I got pregnant again but because ovulation was on day 8 I had a 3rd loss.
Then ovulation was day 13 for a few cycles and got pregnant again in October but was a 4th loss. Last 2 cycles I've ovulated on day 15 and 14 but I had pregnancy symptoms last cycle but they all vanished at 8dpo.
Then came back at 12dpo then went off again. I got BFNs tho apart from on 9dpo I got the faintest ever line on a pregmate test but tested with different brands the next day and BFN. Well they had shadows but I count them as BFN.

But now I'm scared I was pregnant and it came away right after implantation and I've now had a 5th loss in a row. Thats the reason I can think I'm ovulating early, because that has only ever happened after a loss.

I'm praying I haven't ovulated yet and it will hold off until tonight, I started bleeding in the night so technically in the night I turn cd11 and hopefully that won't be to early.

I'm really worried now.
We have bded just In case but I'm scared with a early ovulation I will just go on to have another loss.

I've had 7 losses in total, now maybe 8 but having recurrent losses is horrible.
We been trying for 11 months now and its just so hard.
I just want a dark BFP and a supper sticky healthy little baby.

I've been taken macca which is supposed to help prevent early losses so if I have had another loss then they haven't worked.

Its definitely not progesterone because my temps go high after ovulating and stay high until AF.
With the October loss my tests were BFP from 10dpo then darker at 12dpo then faint at 13dpo.
I was still getting lines even the bleeding started but supper faint. But my temps remained very high.

I just hate this.

Thanks hon. It really is.
I got my positive opk last night and again today I'm on cd10 so its early.
Now worrying im already out again b4 its even begun.
Just hope I didn't ovulate yesterday on cd9 because I know that's to early.
Temp was still low today like it normoly is b4 ovulation so hopefully it hasn't happened yet
Did a opk about an hour or so ago and its still very positive.
I don't normally get peak until day 14 the only time I've ovulated supper early was with my first 2 chemicals in April and June last year.
I got pregnant again but because ovulation was on day 8 I had a 3rd loss.
Then ovulation was day 13 for a few cycles and got pregnant again in October but was a 4th loss. Last 2 cycles I've ovulated on day 15 and 14 but I had pregnancy symptoms last cycle but they all vanished at 8dpo.
Then came back at 12dpo then went off again. I got BFNs tho apart from on 9dpo I got the faintest ever line on a pregmate test but tested with different brands the next day and BFN. Well they had shadows but I count them as BFN.

But now I'm scared I was pregnant and it came away right after implantation and I've now had a 5th loss in a row. Thats the reason I can think I'm ovulating early, because that has only ever happened after a loss.

I'm praying I haven't ovulated yet and it will hold off until tonight, I started bleeding in the night so technically in the night I turn cd11 and hopefully that won't be to early.

I'm really worried now.
We have bded just In case but I'm scared with a early ovulation I will just go on to have another loss.

I've had 7 losses in total, now maybe 8 but having recurrent losses is horrible.
We been trying for 11 months now and its just so hard.
I just want a dark BFP and a supper sticky healthy little baby.

I've been taken macca which is supposed to help prevent early losses so if I have had another loss then they haven't worked.

Its definitely not progesterone because my temps go high after ovulating and stay high until AF.
With the October loss my tests were BFP from 10dpo then darker at 12dpo then faint at 13dpo.
I was still getting lines even the bleeding started but supper faint. But my temps remained very high.

I just hate this.

I’m really praying for you. Will you try the sachets I told you about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->