***December Testing thread - hoping for a Christmas Miracle***

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
:bfp::bfp:I hope I’m not stepping on anyone’s toes but I love having something to keep me busy while I’m TTC. I realised there wasn’t a December testing thread but that people must be on their 2WW who will be testing in early December so thought I’d start one off.

Let me know your testing date and I’ll pop it on the thread.

Baby dust to alland fingers crossed for lots of Christmas​

:dust:

4th December
@Mum42crazy :witch:

6th December
@Jessie7003

7th December
@Fuchsia1412 :witch:

8th December

@BabyBrain80

9th December
@GemmaG :witch:

11th December
@Rach87 :witch:

12th December
@Sianylw :witch:

14th December
@MadamRose :bfp:
@J_and_D:witch:

15th December

@wannanewbaby :bfp:
@Sun_Rain_5 :bfp:

16th December
@KatVM :witch:
@MinnieMcMoose:witch:
@Hevalouaddict:witch:

17th December
@topazicatzbet:witch:
@LuvallmyH :witch:
@MrsF88
@Charlotte01x :bfp:

18th December
@sallyhansen76:witch:

19th December
@babybears25 :witch:

20th December
@SuperwomanTTC :bfp:
@kittiecat:bfp:

22nd December
@Suggerhoney
@wantingagirl:bfp:
@Lozb :witch:

23rd December
@Jessylou4:bfp:
@ciz
@atx614:witch:

24th December
@lornapj83
@elencor:witch:
@Bittersweet:bfp:

25th December
@LoneWanderer:bfp:

28th December
@wrapunzel :bfp:

30th December

@Reiko_ctu
@loeylo
@Deethehippy
@HayleyJac83
@Fuchsia1412:witch:

31st December
@Mum42crazy
@Rach87
@Teafor2

Last edited:
Im expecting the witch tom. Really hope she arrives on time as that will mean I'm due to ovualate on either dh or mine birthday.

Can you put me down for testing on 17th.

Im expecting the witch tom. Really hope she arrives on time as that will mean I'm due to ovualate on either dh or mine birthday.

Can you put me down for testing on 17th.
Good luck hope the witch arrives on time and you get lucky TTC in December :)

Thank you for starting this, once af arrives it does help having the next thread to visit too.

I reckon I will start early testing on the 8th :)

Good luck everyone :dust:

Hi ladies
im not sure when I will definitely be testing, it all depends on ovulation. I normally ovulate on cd13 but I ovulated cd 15 this cycle. Not sure if that was down to my last chemical in October, or its down to the macca root capsules I've been taking. If I don't ovulate until cd15 again then I will probably test around 21st December because AF will be due December 26th.
If I ovulate on cd13 then I will test around the 20th.
Wanted to test a few days b4 Xmas because I know if I leave it, and get a BFN it will ruin Christmas completely.
Put me down for the 21st for now and I will let you know if I need to change it.

Just waiting for AF now and then to ovulate again. Always hate this part so much:sad1:

Hi ladies
im not sure when I will definitely be testing, it all depends on ovulation. I normally ovulate on cd13 but I ovulated cd 15 this cycle. Not sure if that was down to my last chemical in October, or its down to the macca root capsules I've been taking. If I don't ovulate until cd15 again then I will probably test around 21st December because AF will be due December 26th.
If I ovulate on cd13 then I will test around the 20th.
Wanted to test a few days b4 Xmas because I know if I leave it, and get a BFN it will ruin Christmas completely.
Put me down for the 21st for now and I will let you know if I need to change it.

Just waiting for AF now and then to ovulate again. Always hate this part so much:sad1:
I was similar with DD#2 should have been a 25th test date but I couldn’t do it so tested on 24th when I got my BFP I sorta wished I’d have waited. I think the waiting for AF and up to ovulation is in someways harder than the TWW after :hugs:

I’ll start testing about the 4th but my AF won’t be due till the 8th so I don’t mind which one you put down!!! :dust:
To all hoping for a Christmas BFP

upload_2020-11-23_10-44-51.jpeg
Well I guess I can post here too!! Positive OPK, the test line is super dark, I think this is the darkest it’s ever been I hope that’s a good sign!!! So I didn’t get to DTD last night which I wanted but it will get the “job” done tonight and tomorrow night too!! :sex::dust:

FC81658D-36FF-4BB6-9DA9-39D0EA36C26C.png Really like this opks can see a clear progression. Not quite but getting nearer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->