***December Testing thread - hoping for a Christmas Miracle***

AF is here. I had a 31 day cycle. Can u please change my testing day to the 22nd December hon? If I ovulate at my normal time of day 13 I will have to change it again. But for now because I ovulated day 15 last cycle and I'm gonna assume I will ovulate on day 15 this cycle but if its any earlier or later I will let u know and change the day of testing again.

This is my 10th cycle TTC and I really really hope I get a Christmas BLAZING BFP and a healthy little baby. [-o<

Good luck everyone still waiting to test and to all you that have been on this journey with me I really hope u get ure BFPs.

Sending lots of sticky baby dust :dust:

AF is here. I had a 31 day cycle. Can u please change my testing day to the 22nd December hon? If I ovulate at my normal time of day 13 I will have to change it again. But for now because I ovulated day 15 last cycle and I'm gonna assume I will ovulate on day 15 this cycle but if its any earlier or later I will let u know and change the day of testing again.

This is my 10th cycle TTC and I really really hope I get a Christmas BLAZING BFP and a healthy little baby. [-o<

Good luck everyone still waiting to test and to all you that have been on this journey with me I really hope u get ure BFPs.

sorry it wasn’t a bfp this cycle lovely. But sending you lots of luck for this new cycle.

As for me I am STILL waiting for any ovulation action. But hey it’s huge sale day ... time to get some shopping :loopy:

@Lozb I am so ready for it to be December in terms of TTC. However in teacher terms I’m definitely not ready for it to be December - Christmas always sends the children crazy and they’ve only just settled after the months they had off due to covid.

@Suggerhoney sorrt AF turns up. I hope she is kind to you.

@ciz hope ovulation shows up soon - roughly when are you expecting it?

What DPO is everyone testing? I know the dates we are all testing but interesting to know what DPO that if for you - because I’m nosey :rofl:

@Lozb I am so ready for it to be December in terms of TTC. However in teacher terms I’m definitely not ready for it to be December - Christmas always sends the children crazy and they’ve only just settled after the months they had off due to covid.

What DPO is everyone testing? I know the dates we are all testing but interesting to know what DPO that if for you - because I’m nosey :rofl:

If I go by passed cycles of 35 days I should be showing an increase in cm now but not a thing is happening.

If I go by passed cycles of 35 days I should be showing an increase in cm now but not a thing is happening.
Annoying hope you get something soon

Reactions: ciz

Hmmmm 2dpo?? :haha:
Seriously though, if things go to plan lol, the 8th should be about 9 or 10dpo for me.....if I hold off!
Last cycle I was totally done with early testing so I was waiting and then af came a bit early. Can't win! Lol

So sorry about af but at least you out of any limbo and onto a fresh cycle. Good luck for a Christmas bfp :dust:

Depending on when I ovulate...I should hopefully be 11 or 12dpo when I test? I’m not an early tester, I don’t like seeing all the BFNs :-(

As for me I am STILL waiting for any ovulation action. But hey it’s huge sale day ... time to get some shopping :loopy:

I hope ovulation happens soon.
Enjoy the shopping!

I'll be testing early, I always hate myself for testing early but it Is what it is, the 4th is already early for me it will be 10dpo, but I may do some before just because I have them, I just won't post them here unless I see 2 lines.

I normally have a 24 day cycle with a 10 dat luteal phase so for me 10DPO is the day my AF is due to start and I usually let myself test that morning. Think I will do the same this cycle I’m 99% sure last longer cycle was just a fluke. Going to try not to test any earlier as I know I’ll just stress myself out and I’m trying to have this a stress free cycle

I normally have a 24 day cycle with a 10 dat luteal phase so for me 10DPO is the day my AF is due to start and I usually let myself test that morning. Think I will do the same this cycle I’m 99% sure last longer cycle was just a fluke. Going to try not to test any earlier as I know I’ll just stress myself out and I’m trying to have this a stress free cycle
I think your cycle will go back to normal this month too.

I'm not quite out for Nov but I have a feeling it's not our month... what's everyone taking for fertility/their cycle? I'm wondering if I should take something for December.

I'm not quite out for Nov but I have a feeling it's not our month... what's everyone taking for fertility/their cycle? I'm wondering if I should take something for December.
I take folic acid, vitamin D and vitamin B12 complex. The last one is more because I’m vegan but I’ve checked my dosage is safe for pregnancy. I can’t take pregnancy vitamins as non of them are vegan. I have to test specific vegan vitamin d hence taking them all seperate. I don’t take anything else - tempted to take vitamin c in a cycle or two if I think my short luteal phase is stopping me getting pregnant

I’ve been taking pregnacare conception .. it covers all the vitamins you need. Bit of large tablet but ok if you break in half first.

:hi: I’ll be here too. Just entering my fertile phase now. Af due 12/17 if I o as I have been on cd12. I’m taking maca, coq10, and prenatal vitamins. I am trying to hold out as long as possible to test. Because of my shorter cycles I’ll have 2 chances in December to conceive. I hope we have a bunch of Christmas :bfp:!!!

Hello all! I popped a question in OPK forum but it's not the busiest of boards and I've been following the November thread and this one... So thought I'd ask you ladies directly as you all definitely know your opk sh*t! (Hope that's okay)- is it okay/normal to only have one clearly positive day on them? I'd had nothing, then yesterday took 3 (throughout day) and they were all positive. Today though... So much lighter. Does that still indicate ovulation?! Thank you for any advice...and really hoping to see the BFPs rolling in for December from all waiting and testing!!

Hello all! I popped a question in OPK forum but it's not the busiest of boards and I've been following the November thread and this one... So thought I'd ask you ladies directly as you all definitely know your opk sh*t! (Hope that's okay)- is it okay/normal to only have one clearly positive day on them? I'd had nothing, then yesterday took 3 (throughout day) and they were all positive. Today though... So much lighter. Does that still indicate ovulation?! Thank you for any advice...and really hoping to see the BFPs rolling in for December from all waiting and testing!!
Yes. I’d say today is O day. Get busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->