Clomid days 2-6 vs 3-7

KatieCub

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm just looking for some experiences with Clomid. I did 3 months (Sept, Oct,Nov) last year days 2-6.

I had a break until this month to help my mental health! TTC certainly takes its toll!!

Anyway this month I'm trying days 3-7 after reading up a little online that it's potentially gives a higher success rate.

Have any of you changed days and it's been successful? Xxx

Hi there!

I did IUI with Clomid on days 3-7 a few years ago. It worked the 3rd time. =) Now TTC #2 using the same method. Going back to check my follies tomorrow morning.

TTC is stressful and definitely takes a toll on us. Fingers crossed that this is your month! Keep me posted!

Hey cheeky. Just thought I'd quickly update. Not sure its just coincidence or if changing days worked but I got my bfp or should I say 4 over the weekend!

After almost 12 years and multiple losses I'm super nervous but optimistic xx

How're you getting on? Xxx

20220226_185150.jpg 20220227_081120.jpg

Hey cheeky. Just thought I'd quickly update. Not sure its just coincidence or if changing days worked but I got my bfp or should I say 4 over the weekend!

View attachment 1106520 View attachment 1106521[/QU

View attachment 1106520 View attachment 1106521
Omgoodness, congrats!!! Wishing you a healthy 9 months! :) Please keep me posted on how everything goes!

I'm 10 dpt and I've been testing out the trigger shot. It's a squinter so I'm pretty sure it's out of my system... FX it get's darker from here on out!

:D
Omgoodness, congrats!!! Wishing you a healthy 9 months! :) Please keep me posted on how everything goes!

I'm 10 dpt and I've been testing out the trigger shot. It's a squinter so I'm pretty sure it's out of my system... FX it get's darker from here on out!

Thank you so much. I can't say I'm excited yet, more so a nervous wreck! I've spoken with my diabetes team though and they've been really good. They're arranging an early viability scan and some bloods in the next week or so!

I'll keep everything crossed for you! Here's to darker lines and bundles of joy! Xx

:dust:

:D

Thank you so much. I can't say I'm excited yet, more so a nervous wreck! I've spoken with my diabetes team though and they've been really good. They're arranging an early viability scan and some bloods in the next week or so!

I'll keep everything crossed for you! Here's to darker lines and bundles of joy! Xx

:dust:
Sending you nothing but good thoughts! How are you feeling aside from being a nervous wreck? I swear, there is always so much waiting! Haha.

I tested this morning and it's even more faint than yesterday. *sigh We'll see how tomorrow's line will look like!

I know right! I have an appointment with the diabetic midwife on Friday morning so that's something. I'm trying to stay positive but honestly it's tiring!

Going to the loo is an ordeal in itself. I'm terrified of finding blood and I'm worrying at every little cramp!

How're you doing? Have you do any other tests since? Xx

I know right! I have an appointment with the diabetic midwife on Friday morning so that's something. I'm trying to stay positive but honestly it's tiring!

Going to the loo is an ordeal in itself. I'm terrified of finding blood and I'm worrying at every little cramp!

How're you doing? Have you do any other tests since? Xx
Hi there! We did our second round of IUI this morning and hopefully this is the one. Now in the long two weeks again, lol.

How are you doing? What’s the update on your little bean?

Hi there! We did our second round of IUI this morning and hopefully this is the one. Now in the long two weeks again, lol.

How are you doing? What’s the update on your little bean?

Hey lovely, I'll be keeping everything crossed for you

Unfortunately not great news for me. The little bean wasn't a sticky one, so it's back to the drawing board to try again. Once I'm in the right frame of mind xx

Hey lovely, I'll be keeping everything crossed for you

Unfortunately not great news for me. The little bean wasn't a sticky one, so it's back to the drawing board to try again. Once I'm in the right frame of mind xx
Thank you! This second round was awful. I started Clomid and I had a terrible reaction - bad abdominal pain, vomited all night and blurry vision. I stopped taking it immediately and we pretty much did an “unmedicated” cycle. I was lucky to make one follicle. FX this is it.

I am so sorry :( I know it’s such a tough road for us. Take some time for yourself and start again whenever you’re ready I’m rooting for you!

Thank you! This second round was awful. I started Clomid and I had a terrible reaction - bad abdominal pain, vomited all night and blurry vision. I stopped taking it immediately and we pretty much did an “unmedicated” cycle. I was lucky to make one follicle. FX this is it.

I am so sorry :( I know it’s such a tough road for us. Take some time for yourself and start again whenever you’re ready I’m rooting for you!

I'm sorry you had a bad reaction :-( It does however only take one so this really could be the lucky one.

Let me know how you get on, hope the tww doesn't drag too much!! Xx

It really sucks and I'm feeling quite despondent about trying again at the moment. Hopefully I'll feel better about it and pick myself back up in time ❤

Hi Katie! The tww hasn’t been too bad this month, been keeping busy. Today is 12dpt 10dpiui and tested this morning. I see a super faint line but maybe it’s residual trigger? What do you think?

How are you doing?

69DBEC69-136E-4BFE-8FD5-D69A82D52F3F.jpeg

I
Hi Katie! The tww hasn’t been too bad this month, been keeping busy. Today is 12dpt 10dpiui and tested this morning. I see a super faint line but maybe it’s residual trigger? What do you think?

How are you doing?

View attachment 1107467

I feel like there is a shadow of something there, although it's a squinter in the picture. It's often alot more visible in person!

Can you see it clearly?

I've not used a trigger myself but from reading online it can still be in your system 10 days after. I'd think the value would be super low though, so a 2nd line could just be that elusive BFP!!

Best way to know for sure is wait a couple of days and test again (I know easier said than done). Hopefully it will get darker and you'll have a definite positive!

Sending positive vibes and loads of sticky baby dust to you xxx

:dust::dust:

Hi, can you please let me know what day of your cycle you ovulated / what cycle day were you when you got bfp? How long were your cycles previously with clomid?
This is my first round of clomid. CD 30 and either 13/14 DPO. Although, BFN on CD 29
I’ve put a couple posts up but not got any replies. Thank you

Hi Mrs Mac,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Clomid regulated my cycles to 31 days, I got my peak cd16 so ovulated cd17.

I got a very faint squinter at 9dpo and a clear positive 10dpo.

Easier said than done but try not to be too disheartened if it doesn't happen with your first cycle. I researched alot because I was devastated when it didn't work first time (I naively thought it would be a miracle pill and it would just work straight away).

It's normal for it to take a few cycles to work (if it works at all).

It was my 4th cycle that i got the BFP so I only have 2 months left now. I'm just taking my time and waiting to be in a better headspace before starting a 5th cycle.

Best of luck to you, please let me know how you get on, oanif you have any questions give me a shout.

I'm no expert but I'll help where I can ❤️ xxxx

Hi Mrs Mac,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Clomid regulated my cycles to 31 days, I got my peak cd16 so ovulated

I got a very faint squinter at 9dpo and a clear positive 10dpo.

Easier said than done but try not to be too disheartened if it doesn't happen with your first cycle. I researched alot because I was devastated when it didn't work first time (I naively thought it would be a miracle pill and it would just work straight away).

It's normal for it to take a few cycles to work (if it works at all).

It was my 4th cycle that i got the BFP so I only have 2 months left now. I'm just taking my time and waiting to be in a better headspace before starting a 5th cycle.

Best of luck to you, please let me know how you get on, oanif you have any questions give me a shout.

I'm no expert but I'll help where I can ❤️ xxxx

hello, thank you for your reply, apologies I’ve just got it. Thank you for this info. Currently CD9 of clomid round 2. I’ll keep you posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->