Bump Buddies November 2021

I got my dye stealer today at 16dpo! I still don’t have my blood HCG results back but I’m feeling much more secure after this test. How is everyone doing? Everyone still feeling well? My only symptom so far is sore breasts which is funny because I never had that with any of my other 3 babies.

90C628B2-4B45-49CF-BA7A-36C99AE16F7D.jpeg

That's definitely looking like a great sign that all is well. When will you get your hcg results?

I am still mainly well, sometimes I have sore breasts, I think tiredness is hitting abit now but not too extreme yet, did have a lovely afternoon nap yesterday lol x

That's definitely looking like a great sign that all is well. When will you get your hcg results?

I am still mainly well, sometimes I have sore breasts, I think tiredness is hitting abit now but not too extreme yet, did have a lovely afternoon nap yesterday lol x

I'm guessing I won't get them until tomorrow because the office is closed on Sundays but if it automatically goes into my online account it could potentially be today. I'll update when I know more.

I'm also exhausted but I can't tell if it's from early pregnancy or just normal tiredness chasing after my 3 other kids, haha! Glad you are still feeling well and were able to fit in a nap. That sounds really nice

I'm guessing I won't get them until tomorrow because the office is closed on Sundays but if it automatically goes into my online account it could potentially be today. I'll update when I know more.

I'm also exhausted but I can't tell if it's from early pregnancy or just normal tiredness chasing after my 3 other kids, haha! Glad you are still feeling well and were able to fit in a nap. That sounds really nice

Woot woot! What a beautiful test!
I wish my doc would upload results that fast! Unfortunately until doc has read it And discussed it with me they won’t Post to my portal .... fx’d for awesome numbers for you!

I’m still in limbo here, no progesterone for two days now and yet nothing....I’m hanging out on this thread until I know more lol, y’all are lovely to chat with!

Woot woot! What a beautiful test!
I wish my doc would upload results that fast! Unfortunately until doc has read it And discussed it with me they won’t Post to my portal .... fx’d for awesome numbers for you!

I’m still in limbo here, no progesterone for two days now and yet nothing....I’m hanging out on this thread until I know more lol, y’all are lovely to chat with!
We love having you here! It’s the worst getting bloodwork done around weekends. No news here either so I am guessing tomorrow. How are you doing? I’ve been thinking of you. Sending virtual hugs your way.

We love having you here! It’s the worst getting bloodwork done around weekends. No news here either so I am guessing tomorrow. How are you doing? I’ve been thinking of you. Sending virtual hugs your way.

im sure you will hear tomorrow morning- I’m always calling early :)

im doing good. Frustrated with no real cramping yet, no bleeding, frustrating being in a position of not moving forward. My husband and I plan to keep trying at least until October. We gave ourselves a year to try. We’ve had 3 mc’s since (counting this one, even tho I haven’t technically miscarries yet).

My HCG results are back! At 13 dpo my levels were at 42. At 15dpo, exactly 48 hours later, my levels were at 163! I'm now 17dpo so knock on wood and fingers crossed, but so far things look positive.

Medic, have you gotten your results back from your doctor yet? Any signs of bleeding? I've been thinking of you and hope you are doing well. It's so difficult just waiting. You seem to have an amazing attitude about it though!

Awesome news! Woot woot! Fabulous increase in numbers! Do they want you to do another set or are they satisfied?

I feel ok, can’t shake this horrible exhaustion! Woke up and went to work at 0730 this morning, had a great nights sleep, Conducted a two hour transport of a patient in the ambulance, and by 12 I was so exhausted I had to go lay down (shrug). Called my midwife to ask about cytotech to get the process started. Will see what they say

Anyone else have any updates?

I have had to make a few critical decisions. Eight members of our family are flying to Hawaii April 9 for 10 days. While I am extremely excited about that I do not really want to run it by miscarrying on the airplane for a while we are over there. I know myself and I will continue to stress until this is over.

so I sought the advice of several friends, and a couple different doctors and have decided that was no growth and no heartbeat, no embryo at all, I will do an anesthetized MVA this coming Thursday. Research has shown me that if something is going to go wrong it will happen within a week after the surgery. That will give it time to happen if it’s going to and recovery. That way our family vacation can be another opportunity to get pregnant, wink wink! On that note, I had an emergency MVA in 2011, November. Within one month I was pregnant with my daughter, and she is 8 years old! Not sure why, but research also shows that after those procedures and generally after miscarriage most women go on to healthy pregnancies. I am looking on the bright side and staying positive!

really love hanging out with you ladies, best of luck to you all, can’t wait to see your updates.

I am stuck between feeling starving hungry all the time and feeling nauseous. Nothing is filling me up, so I either eat 247 or feel sick lol.

I was actually nearly sick this morning but I had to stop myself cos my 9 year old was around #-o

I guess it's gona be 3rd pregnancy in a row where I'm really poorly with it cos this is earlier than last time too. I am going to stock up on lemonade, sipping that helped my morning sickness last time (but I'm worried the taste is gona make me feel sick reminding me of how sick I was lats time I was drinking it lol)

How's everyone else?

Medic, I think you are making the right decision. You can relax and enjoy the trip and heal. I have everything crossed for you that your next baby is a sticky one.

Solo, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. That is the worst. I've always had a fear of vomiting so these first few months make me nervous every time. I've been lucky enough to somehow avoid throwing up in my first 3 pregnancies so fingers crossed that its the same for this one.

I'm doing well. I'll be 5 weeks on Friday. Time is DRAGGING. It is just going so so slow. I can't believe I'm not even 5 weeks yet. I feel like I've been pregnant for months. I have no symptoms, but a lot of period type cramps that keep me running to the bathroom (but no bleeding thank goodness - hopefully just stretching pains)

Medic, they are not doing any more blood draws for me. I wish they would but they are happy with the two numbers.

I took my last FRER this morning at 19dpo (4w5d). I am pleased with the progression so I am going to close my eyes and cross my fingers all goes well. I have my first scan scheduled for April 14 which is just 3 weeks away.

AEC5701F-AEFF-4FD1-AAA4-3E743D84617F.jpeg

Medic, I think you are making the right decision. You can relax and enjoy the trip and heal. I have everything crossed for you that your next baby is a sticky one.

Solo, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. That is the worst. I've always had a fear of vomiting so these first few months make me nervous every time. I've been lucky enough to somehow avoid throwing up in my first 3 pregnancies so fingers crossed that its the same for this one.

I'm doing well. I'll be 5 weeks on Friday. Time is DRAGGING. It is just going so so slow. I can't believe I'm not even 5 weeks yet. I feel like I've been pregnant for months. I have no symptoms, but a lot of period type cramps that keep me running to the bathroom (but no bleeding thank goodness - hopefully just stretching pains)
I don't actually feel too poorly yet, I am just starting to get the very first few signs of sickness but nothing that is making me feel bad yet. When it properly hits though, it hits lol. I'm sure it won't be long.

And it really does go so slow doesn't it, I'm 6 weeks on Friday but hearing that I'm nearly 6 weeks is making me feel better. I think when your still 3/4 weeks it feels even slower cos you can hardly believe you even are pregnant if you know what I mean. I'm looking forward to being 6 weeks and onwards, feels a bit more real. X

Time does drag that’s for sure! Can’t wait to hear updates for everyone and see amazing scans :)

Re morning sickness....a thought on the lemonade! Skip it perhaps and go straight to lemons? Something about lemon- I ate bowlfuls of sliced lemons when I was pregnant with our son in 2017. For weeks! Keep snacking lightly, I always had better luck with hard cheese, lemons, salty triscuits- plain stuff. Nibbling away constantly but I still totally yacked every now and then, it’s ok IT GETS BETTER!! lol

Medic, how are you doing today lovely? Have you had the MVA? I know you said it was going to be today. Thinking of you; I hope you have a safe procedure and easy recovery.

Hey, actually just on my way there now! so, odd they told me shower, no lotion, no perfume....I cheated and used lotion on my arms and lower legs

... trying to remember what recovery time is?

I feel ok right now. After surgery I had a very tiny amount of discomfort like a cramp pending??? I’ve only taken one dose of Tylenol since just as preventative when I went to bed. No spotting, no bleeding...yet. Super tired yesterday, I’m just getting up and about today so we will see!

how soon can I go swimming, have sex, be normal?? Do is going to check in with me soon.

Hiw is everyone else?? I haven’t seen any updates.

I want to get back to normal fast, I want to start working out again, doing HIIT in my gym, running on the treadmill, doing my squat routine......gah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->