Bump Buddies November 2021

stw93

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

We just found out we are expecting in November 2021 we have a dating scan March 29th but I was wondering if anyone else is also due around that time and wanted to be bump buddies??

Hello and congratulations! I found out I am pregnant last week and I am 4+3 today with due date of 19th November according to lmp which I think should be accurate :D

Hello and congratulations! I found out I am pregnant last week and I am 4+3 today with due date of 19th November according to lmp which I think should be accurate :D

Hey!!!

Congratulations!!!!! I have a dating scan booked for March 29th, I have a rough idea about how far i am but not for certain due to coming off the pill in January and never having a period before getting pregnant. I know at the beginning of last week they were negative and by Thursday/Friday it was positive so I guess I will wait and see what they say in two weeks time. Not knowing is going to drive me crazy!

How are you feeling?

It would drive me crazy not knowing too, but atleast you get an early glimpse of baby at the dating scan! So that's exciting.
Atleast you have some idea of how far along you are knowing when your test turned positive :)

I am feeling quite normal tbh! I have some cramps and backache here and there and sometimes my bbs hurt a little, but nothing major yet. The week I was testing I felt quite sick, but now looking back I think it was the nerves making me feel that way lol. I had no sickness until after the 6th week with my last pregnancy and no major symptoms which makes me feel a bit easier that I'm not feeling much yet.

What about you? X

Hi I’d love to be buddies too! I just got my first positive today at 10dpo so I’m only 3w3d due November 26. I’ll probably test all week for darkening lines. I’m always very nervous in early pregnancy.

Hey ladies, congrats to all of you! My due date is November 12, I’m currently 5 weeks 3 days. Scan is set for next Friday to see if we can spot a heart beat. This will be my 5th!

As far as symptoms go....food aversions, sensitivity to smells, fatigue, and ...yes, I’m bitchy lol, maybe just from being so tired?

Hi I’d love to be buddies too! I just got my first positive today at 10dpo so I’m only 3w3d due November 26. I’ll probably test all week for darkening lines. I’m always very nervous in early pregnancy.

I tested all week as well, I infuriated myself yet I can’t stop! Congratulations!

I am now 11 dpo! Here is today's test - yesterday is top and today is bottom. I think it's maybe slightly darker but hard to tell when they are both so light. I just really want that nice dark line. Fingers crossed baby is sticky.

Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 8.27.57 AM.png

I tested for a week with frers, also did 1-2 on CB digi, then got 2-3, so now I'm just waiting for that 3+ then testing ends lol.

Those lines look great todays is darker definitely :)

Reactions: sil
I tested for a week with frers, also did 1-2 on CB digi, then got 2-3, so now I'm just waiting for that 3+ then testing ends lol.

Those lines look great todays is darker definitely :)

Thank you! I wish I could find a weeks clear blue here but I can't find any in stores near me and they aren't on amazon either. I feel like it would help me to feel a bit better. How are you feeling today? No symptoms here other than the occasional sore/tingly breasts, but I had very few symptoms with my first 3 pregnancies (I've never thrown up while pregnant before) so it doesn't worry me too much.

It would drive me crazy not knowing too, but atleast you get an early glimpse of baby at the dating scan! So that's exciting.
Atleast you have some idea of how far along you are knowing when your test turned positive :)

I am feeling quite normal tbh! I have some cramps and backache here and there and sometimes my bbs hurt a little, but nothing major yet. The week I was testing I felt quite sick, but now looking back I think it was the nerves making me feel that way lol. I had no sickness until after the 6th week with my last pregnancy and no major symptoms which makes me feel a bit easier that I'm not feeling much yet.

What about you? X

That's very true, I am just ready to know I guess, I love to plan and have all of my ducks in a row so this guessing is killing me but in 2 weeks when we get to see baby everything will be worth it! I am hoping it will go quickly, I am trying to think of things to do to keep me busy!

Some days I don't even feel pregnant yet and other days I just feel like crap, so hungry but feel too sick to eat. My boobs hurt on and off but not consistently. I have the on and off cramps and backache which worry me but I know it is everything just stretching and getting comfy.

Congratulations! It is so exciting! I tested for a good week strait just to make sure I was not going crazy! HAHA I am excited for us to go the next 9 months together!

Hey ladies, congrats to all of you! My due date is November 12, I’m currently 5 weeks 3 days. Scan is set for next Friday to see if we can spot a heart beat. This will be my 5th!

Congratulations!!! I have a scan set for March 29th it feels forever away! I hope on your scan you get to see everything you are hoping to, please keep us updated!!

Thank you! I wish I could find a weeks clear blue here but I can't find any in stores near me and they aren't on amazon either. I feel like it would help me to feel a bit better. How are you feeling today? No symptoms here other than the occasional sore/tingly breasts, but I had very few symptoms with my first 3 pregnancies (I've never thrown up while pregnant before) so it doesn't worry me too much.

Are you pregnant with your 4th? Me too if you are, Never thought I would be able to have my 4 but it seems I might just be getting my wish! I am a little worried about peoples reactions but I have to remember this is our family and everyone is welcome to there opinions but not to let it effect my mental state. I haven't even thought how or when we are going to announce.

Still no MAJOR symptoms for me. I was a bit over emotional when my partner annoyed me this morning lol a bit tired/lazy feeling, the odd painful bbs at time and that's really it. The cramping and backaches have all calmed down, so think that was just baby getting settled in [-o<

In my last pregnancy I was panicking at this stage for not having symptoms, mainly sickness, but I looked back at my posts and at 6 weeks I still wasn't sick and was worrying.. But it very soon aftef kicked my arse lol so thinking around 6/7 weeks the sickness might hit. I suffer morning sickness really badly so already getting anxious for how poorly I may soon feel!

I have booked a private early reassurance scan, 3 weeks tomorrow when I will be 7+5. Just so eager to know things are going well and hoping after that I can feel a bit more comfort that all will be OK as I wait for my 12 week scan :)

Last edited:
Actually, just realised I booked that scan during the school holidays so have requested it be the following week. So should have an early scan at 8+5, which is better as I'll feel more confident at that point, but another week to wait! Time needs to hurry! X

Are you pregnant with your 4th? Me too if you are, Never thought I would be able to have my 4 but it seems I might just be getting my wish! I am a little worried about peoples reactions but I have to remember this is our family and everyone is welcome to there opinions but not to let it effect my mental state. I haven't even thought how or when we are going to announce.

hi! I am actually pregnant with my 5th, and I totally get where you’re coming from. I have had those fleeting moments as well, will people judge me? But I love having a big family, I adore being a mother....it’s our lives, right? So number 5 I hope it sticks!!! I’m also 45 (will be 46 in April) and believe me that comes with sooOoo much attached to it. I have gone through several midwives looking for ONE who won’t spend the entire visit chastising me over being pregnant at my age. SMH!

Actually, just realised I booked that scan during the school holidays so have requested it be the following week. So should have an early scan at 8+5, which is better as I'll feel more confident at that point, but another week to wait! Time needs to hurry! X

I have found that symptoms usually hit hard and all at once! No serious nausea for me yet at 5w6d but I’m expecting it any time now. The heartburn..... I have been saving money back for a while now and my husband and I are taking our kids and my mother in law to Hawaii for our birthdays (she will be 80). We leave in 3 weeks and I’m thinking ....if this is a MC I want to know sooner rather than later so I can stop stressing! If it’s viable I want to know...and yes, worrying about nausea during our trip lol. I can’t wait to see your scan! Mine is this Friday, just to see what’s there. My 12 week would happen right after we get back from Hawaii

It is our 4th! My first 3 were all born really close together (less than 2 year gap between each one) and they will be 4, 6, and 8 when this baby is due. How old are your little ones? I'm also nervous about people's reactions. My mother in law came from a family of 4 and always talks about how she felt overlooked because there were too many kids. It's made me nervous to tell her. I usually don't announce until we have at least one good ultrasound with a heartbeat so will still likely be a few weeks out. Are you nervous about having 4? I'm half thrilled and half terrified, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->