♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

Deleted my post, not sure if Iv offended anyone in the past I just needed some help.. good luck to everyone still waiting to test, hugs to anyone who’s af arrived and congratulations to bfp’s.
I'm sure you haven't hun x

Hey @Pinkfizz2015 good to see you I'm not too bad thanks, just still waiting for that elusive bfp lol. How are you doing?

This morning, 4 hour hold. I’m somewhere between 8 and 10 dpo. Def darker than last night. Looks pink to me. If it continues to get darker then I’ll get a different brand to confirm

Attachments

• IMG_6506.jpeg
    IMG_6506.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6508.jpeg
    IMG_6508.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
This morning, 4 hour hold. I’m somewhere between 8 and 10 dpo. Def darker than last night. Looks pink to me. If it continues to get darker then I’ll get a different brand to confirm
Defo looks pink to me good luck x

7dpo today. Gave in and tested but not even a hint of a line, no surprise there. We'll see how the next couple days go. We definitely gave it some good efforts this month, hopefully we'll finally get that bfp!

Yeah ! I definitely see it and some color too :dust: good luck hun

@NightFlower wow!! I'm shook right now, I hope this is your take home baby! Absolutely ask for a check due to recurring loss. I will be on pins and needles waiting.to see more of your tests!!!

I only peaked in to see how everyone is doing, I miss everyone but three months of failed IUIs after our loss was too much for me...still waiting on more.of OH's test results.

As of rn, my test date is the 29th, might change if I end up ovulating on a different day tho.

I haven’t gotten a different brand yet. I’m pretty sure these tests are faulty, but to this degree?! I think I’m only 3dpo.

@Ellybean so exciting! Can’t wait to see the progression! How are you feeling today? Sounds like a good sign!

@thencomesbebe nice to see you! I hope the results prove promising.

Attachments

• A7FD1E2C-9667-4331-B9A0-98BF3B249F36.jpeg
    A7FD1E2C-9667-4331-B9A0-98BF3B249F36.jpeg
    423.4 KB · Views: 23
I haven’t gotten a different brand yet. I’m pretty sure these tests are faulty, but to this degree?! I think I’m only 3dpo.

@Ellybean so exciting! Can’t wait to see the progression! How are you feeling today? Sounds like a good sign!

@thencomesbebe nice to see you! I hope the results prove promising.
Hi hun I no these can be awful for lines when nothing. But are you sure your 3dpo cos I've personally (could be wrong) not seen a line like that before on these tests x

Hi hun I no these can be awful for lines when nothing. But are you sure your 3dpo cos I've personally (could be wrong) not seen a line like that before on these tests x
If not 3dpo, I’m definitely only on cycle day 17. I used the same brand of tests 2 cycles ago, and they were all stark white. But I’ve read a lot about indents and faint false +.. That line is undeniable. It freaked me out at first because I thought it could mean something was wrong.

If not 3dpo, I’m definitely only on cycle day 17. I used the same brand of tests 2 cycles ago, and they were all stark white. But I’ve read a lot about indents and faint false +.. That line is undeniable. It freaked me out at first because I thought it could mean something was wrong.
I would perhaps say grab a frer in a few days I'd your still getting same lines and or darker x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->