♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

Ive just added one myself. If you click on my Harley ticker (the blue one)
A list will pop up and you will see general events, choose a ticker then Press next, then choose what slider you want and press next again.
Type ttc or what ever you like. Then the date you started trying and then copy the bb code. And paste it onto your signature on here.
Hope that helps.
That helped a ton ty so much!!!!

I'm still waiting for af to show up like where is she when I want her to show uggh. I was due Saturday.

Hope af shows so you can get back to trying. Best of luck for your new cycle. Hope it brings your rainbow

I have everything crossed for you all. Just remember to not over think it and have fun when doing the deed thats how I done it with and had fallen with this little one didn't use ovulation tests just had fun every second night with the hubby lol I no very well how hard it is to not over think it or it be the only thing on your mind but relax and have fun I had been using conceive plus fertility support tabs and conceive plus lube. You just need to stay positive hun. Lilly-rose is now 10 weeks old I can't believe it and we have managed to exclusively breastfeeding from the minute she was born but I feel different this time round its just tough lol. How have things been for you x

I was so hopeful last cycle because thats exactly what we did. Yes i was doing opks but they was negative and we dtd and had alot of fun. Then after we did it on morning on cd10 i did my opk after and too my shock it was almost positive. I dont usually ovulate until day 12 or 13ish but i ovulated on cd11 so was a total shock.
Really thought we would of caught with how relaxed i was and us just having fun but nope.

Im ok hon. Much better now af is here and its a new cycle. I think when all my opks are gone i may not buy anymore and just try every other day and see if that makes a difference.
I cant see it making a difference tho because i always relaxed the first half of my cycle and during ovulation. Its only in the 2ww and if i get to 7 or 8dpo and no cramping or symptoms then i know im out again and that awful wait for af, which for the last 2 cycles didnt show up until 18dpo.
Its over a week of waiting knowing your not pregnant and its horrible. And i do get very low then.
I think thats only natural tho with long term ttc. Those bfns are just awful and also seeing lines and watching them fade away is heart breaking.

Wow 10 weeks already thats crazy. Well done for sticking with BF its not easy.

I'm still waiting for af to show up like where is she when I want her to show uggh. I was due Saturday.

Oh nooo, i wonder if you ovulated a bit later hon and thats why she hasnt showed up yet.
Hate that wanting it to show up and it doesnt. I used to always start at 15dpo 16dpo. 17dpo is the lastest, but now its 18dpo. Its a horrible long agonising wait. I always feel so so low. Then af gets here i start feeling better. Hope she shows soon love. Was hoping we would he cycle buddies.

That helped a ton ty so much!!!!

Oh im so glad that helped hon. And yay you did it. Im not the best at explaining stuff so im glad you found it helpful.

Last edited:
@Laurabub84
I really hope this month brings both me and @NightFlower our rainbows. This is my last cycle to get my winter baby. So praying it will be the one at last.
Mind you the 2 times ive started testing threads i did end up falling the following month. Last april 2022 i did one and was pregnant but it was a chemical. Then i fell at the end of may. And the next one I did was December one and didn't catch that cycle but did at the end of January .
All losses i know but hoping as im doing this one it will mean i will fall again either this cycle or at a push next cycle. Only this time hopefully with a very healthy sticky little beanie rainbow baby[-o<

Hi ladies! I thought I was o’ing today, cycle day 14. I started spotting today. Just for fun, I took a hpt, and it’s faint. I took two more, and they’re also faint. I’m hoping these cheapies are defective.

Attachments

• 3BE593CF-CABB-4DC2-8681-5A75DCEED82F.jpeg
    3BE593CF-CABB-4DC2-8681-5A75DCEED82F.jpeg
    468.5 KB · Views: 29
Hi ladies! I thought I was o’ing today, cycle day 14. I started spotting today. Just for fun, I took a hpt, and it’s faint. I took two more, and they’re also faint. I’m hoping these cheapies are defective.

Oh i see that love. I have those tests and they do sometimes give shadows but that looks like a faint bfp too me.
Maybe u ovulated supper late your last cycle?
Are you definitely cd14?

@NightFlower
Hows you love?

@josephine3
How you doing sweet?

Cd4 for me and af stopped yesterday and still nothing today. It did do this last cycle and then re started on cd4 later in the afternoon.
Never had a 3 day period b4 and it is normal for me to stop for a day and then re start the following day. But it used to happen on cd4. But last cycle and this cycle its been day 3.
Last cycle as i said it did re start again on cd4 and then stopped completely afternoon of cd6.
Hopefully it has ended already. I would be concerned if id only had a 3 day period. So hopefully the bleeding will kick back in again.

Hey everyone. I’m somewhere between 7-9dpo. Wasn’t able to track ovulation cause I couldn’t afford the LH strips this month.
Symptoms: nausea, headaches, yellow discharge - pic attached, and a cramp uncomfortable enough to wake me up. Now after the cramp I just feel really bloated.
Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_6488.jpeg
    IMG_6488.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6487.jpeg
    IMG_6487.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6486.jpeg
    IMG_6486.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Hey everyone. I’m somewhere between 7-9dpo. Wasn’t able to track ovulation cause I couldn’t afford the LH strips this month.
Symptoms: nausea, headaches, yellow discharge - pic attached, and a cramp uncomfortable enough to wake me up. Now after the cramp I just feel really bloated.
Thoughts?

Hi love
Those sound like very hopeful symptoms. Esp the sudden bloat after cramping. Hopefully that was implantation. Cant wait to see your tests

I was so hopeful last cycle because thats exactly what we did. Yes i was doing opks but they was negative and we dtd and had alot of fun. Then after we did it on morning on cd10 i did my opk after and too my shock it was almost positive. I dont usually ovulate until day 12 or 13ish but i ovulated on cd11 so was a total shock.
Really thought we would of caught with how relaxed i was and us just having fun but nope.

Im ok hon. Much better now af is here and its a new cycle. I think when all my opks are gone i may not buy anymore and just try every other day and see if that makes a difference.
I cant see it making a difference tho because i always relaxed the first half of my cycle and during ovulation. Its only in the 2ww and if i get to 7 or 8dpo and no cramping or symptoms then i know im out again and that awful wait for af, which for the last 2 cycles didnt show up until 18dpo.
Its over a week of waiting knowing your not pregnant and its horrible. And i do get very low then.
I think thats only natural tho with long term ttc. Those bfns are just awful and also seeing lines and watching them fade away is heart breaking.

Wow 10 weeks already thats crazy. Well done for sticking with BF its not easy.

Oh nooo, i wonder if you ovulated a bit later hon and thats why she hasnt showed up yet.
Hate that wanting it to show up and it doesnt. I used to always start at 15dpo 16dpo. 17dpo is the lastest, but now its 18dpo. Its a horrible long agonising wait. I always feel so so low. Then af gets here i start feeling better. Hope she shows soon love. Was hoping we would he cycle buddies.

Oh im so glad that helped hon. And yay you did it. Im not the best at explaining stuff so im glad you found it helpful.
I no what you mean its difficult I only had 20 day cycles and always and always ovulated on cd8 and 9 so I just roughly knew when to take my chances. Its crazy though our bodies are amazing but so confusing. Yeah it's been hard ebf but so so worth it all the same xx

I'm noticing that I almost always feel a pinching cramp in my uterus area at 5 dpo, typically on the left but sometimes on the right. When I google, it of course comes up with implantation, but that can't be the case when it happens every time...Maybe gas pains?

Anyway I'm 6 dpo today and for a brief moment I felt optimistic when I woke up this morning, like maybe this is finally it, but the feeling went away as quickly as it came, so now I don't know what to think. This is cycle 18 for me and I'm so tired..it seems like so long! I don't know how people do this for several years! I pray it won't be much longer now. Every cycle it doesn't happen, the age gap grows that much wider. I never wanted such a big gap between my kids, but my heart still aches for another.

Oh i see that love. I have those tests and they do sometimes give shadows but that looks like a faint bfp too me.
Maybe u ovulated supper late your last cycle?
Are you definitely cd14?
I'm doing okay 4 days late and I'm getting annoyed.

Hi hun how are you have you done the deed during your ovulation window? If so have you taken a test x
No I took this cycle off after a loss. I don't think we dtd around ovulation. Thought we were in the clear. Gosh hope ovulation wasn't way later than normal. I didn't use opks was just going by my normal O date. Maybe I should test and see idk.i have no idea when I ovulated. Was trying to take a break to reboot my body.

No I took this cycle off after a loss. I don't think we dtd around ovulation. Thought we were in the clear. Gosh hope ovulation wasn't way later than normal. I didn't use opks was just going by my normal O date. Maybe I should test and see idk.i have no idea when I ovulated. Was trying to take a break to reboot my body.
Oh hun I had no idea I'm so sorry for your loss love to you. Could be taking longer for your body to adjust if nothing in a few days time prob do one for peace of mind fir yourself x

Ummm..what the... :shock:...

If I ovulated extremely late in may (28, 29 or 30th) that would put me anywhere form 9 to 7dpo.. I'm so confused right now.
As you can see we only dtd once that I added and can't remember if we did before then but really don't think we did.

I only a few more accumed tests left and some easy@home coming tomorrow. Guess I'll try one of those tomorrow and see if it's also positive.

These took maybe 4mins to pop up. Both taken with same sample. I'm keeping a notebook to keep track of progression if there will be any..

I know you ladies can't give me answers just wanted to update on this as I'm stumped as can be.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230606-144441_My Calendar.jpg
    Screenshot_20230606-144441_My Calendar.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 20230606_140504.jpg
    20230606_140504.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
  • 20230606_140450.jpg
    20230606_140450.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
  • 20230606_142856.jpg
    20230606_142856.jpg
    814.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I'm thinking I ovulated later than I thought and this is a new pregnancy if I go from when I got the negative test cd8 and go from there ovulation would be around the end of May like I think. I so messed up giving my body a rest.

I wasn't even ttc as I was taking a break. I should have been taking opks just to keep track.

Thought I was 4 days late now I don't think that's correct. Shouldn't have gone off app aftermy loss. I'll be happy if this is a keeper just wanted to give my body a break and start fresh.

I usually have ovulation around cd11 to 13. So that would make since to me why now I'm testing positive.

Last edited:
Ummm..what the... :shock:...

If I ovulated extremely late in may (28, 29 or 30th) that would put me anywhere form 9 to 7dpo.. I'm so confused right now.
As you can see we only dtd once that I added and can't remember if we did before then but really don't think we did.

I only a few more accumed tests left and some easy@home coming tomorrow. Guess I'll try one of those tomorrow and see if it's also positive.

These took maybe 4mins to pop up. Both taken with same sample. I'm keeping a notebook to keep track of progression if there will be any..

I know you ladies can't give me answers just wanted to update on this as I'm stumped as can be.
Did you get a negative after loss if it was recently? And if not could it of been that you just had a bleed and still pregnant just throwing some suggestions out there hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->