♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

17dpo today and still no sign of AF. No spotting nothing.
No cramping.
Feels like she isnt coming.
Ive tested again and still BFN.
If she shows at 18dpo again then that means my luteal phase has gotten longer by a day or two. I know it dont sound much but when your the one sat waiting for it it feels like forever.
Ive known for over a week now that i wasnt pregnant.
Wish she would just show](*,)

Ordered my first box of opk, any tips or advice on tracking O with these ladies?

I always start my opks around cd7 and will test twice a day but as soon as they get supper dark i then test every 2 hours.
When i get matching lines then i usually get my peak a hour or so later.
I also test untill they go back negative again and then i stop.

Update: AF started in with the spotting today. This will be a NTNP cycle for us, and I have zero clue when I will O or if I will even check for that this month. Since we are not doing fertility treatments his month, I have no clue how long my cycle will be either. OH is going back to be re-tested for his hormones tomorrow to make sure the results were correct. He also has a scrotal u/s finally scheduled for the 26th of June, so this is still very much a diagnostic and treatment month for us. But I'm sticking around to cheer you all on and probably test myself at the end of the month.

Sorry af got you hon. Still waiting for mine. 17dpo today and no sign sigh.

Oof the :witch: showed up this morning! Really happy to be on to a new cycle now!

So glad she didnt keep you waiting. Still no sign of mine.

11DPO and stark white tests, ugh I just feel so defeated and hate my body!

Oh love im so sorry it was another bfn. They are awful.
When is af due?

I didn't even get a chance to test this month- again! AF came yesterday. 2 days early. Along with very late ovulation, I don't see how this is going to happen.... There's barely a week between O and period now.
I held out a speck of hope yesterday as it didn't seem like it was going to turn in to an actual flow (just pinkish watery when wiping) but today is full flow. Still tested though, like an idiot. Nothing on CB early within time limit (evaps hours later) and nothing on IC within time limit (again maybe a shadow hours later)
So I guess if this month goes like most I'll O on 18th/19th June and test....27th? Please can whoever is doing the group update it- not sure if you've taken over this month Sugger?

I didn't even get a chance to test this month- again! AF came yesterday. 2 days early. Along with very late ovulation, I don't see how this is going to happen.... There's barely a week between O and period now.
I held out a speck of hope yesterday as it didn't seem like it was going to turn in to an actual flow (just pinkish watery when wiping) but today is full flow. Still tested though, like an idiot. Nothing on CB early within time limit (evaps hours later) and nothing on IC within time limit (again maybe a shadow hours later)
So I guess if this month goes like most I'll O on 18th/19th June and test....27th? Please can whoever is doing the group update it- not sure if you've taken over this month Sugger?

I can add you hon but i may end up deleting this group if @jellybeanxx feels comfortable carrying on with her one.
I dont want to step on anyones toes.
I feel a bit guilty for starting this group and maybe should of waited more too see what Jelly wanted to do.

No cramping.
If she shows at 18dpo again then that means my luteal phase has gotten longer by a day or two. I know it dont sound much but when your the one sat waiting for it it feels like forever.
How did you change what your fertility Friend Tracker displays?

How did you change what your fertility Friend Tracker displays?

Just click on it on ff
It will come up with customise, click that and you will see all the options.
Ive been using ff since 2018 and never new you could change it. Theres alot too choose from too. Xx

No cramping.

I'm so sorry. That's the worst part of every cycle, knowing you're out and just waiting for AF to come so you can get on with the next try.

It really sucks when everything feels so out of your control. Not knowing why it isn't happening, and when or if it will. If there's something more you could do, or do different.. torn between feeling like you should be accepting it won't happen but also clinging onto the hope that by some miracle, it will.. it's absolutely draining. Then we come here because, at least here we aren't alone, but as much as we are happy for those who get their BFPs, especially after trying so long, it still stings when it doesn't happen for us.. Try to keep the faith, everything happens when and how it does for a reason.

Just click on it on ff
It will come up with customise, click that and you will see all the options.
Ive been using ff since 2018 and never new you could change it. Theres alot too choose from too. Xx
Sweet ty!! How do I get it to say the time spent TTC not CD?

Well woke up to the :witch:. Thats another cycle of it rearing its head at 18dpo. Thinking its probably the B vitamins im taking that lengthened my LP even more. But im taking them in the hope they will help a beanie to stick so i don't really want to stop taking them.
Not sure if there is anything i can take to shorten it a bit?
Ive always had a long lp even when trying for our son it always 16 or 17dpo it would show. Im glad its here now but being out again and having to wait untill 18dpo again is just meh.
Praying so much this cycle will just be the one at last then i wont have to deal with that.
If i ovulate on cd11 again then ill be testing on the 23rd june.

I'm so sorry. That's the worst part of every cycle, knowing you're out and just waiting for AF to come so you can get on with the next try.

It really sucks when everything feels so out of your control. Not knowing why it isn't happening, and when or if it will. If there's something more you could do, or do different.. torn between feeling like you should be accepting it won't happen but also clinging onto the hope that by some miracle, it will.. it's absolutely draining. Then we come here because, at least here we aren't alone, but as much as we are happy for those who get their BFPs, especially after trying so long, it still stings when it doesn't happen for us.. Try to keep the faith, everything happens when and how it does for a reason.

Absolutely so true. Lets hope we wont be testing in the july group because we will get sticky bfps this cycle. Already feeling that anxiousness about more bfns.
I had beautiful dark bfps last june, so praying i get blazing bfp this june too only this time it will be supper sticky. [-o<

Sweet ty!! How do I get it to say the time spent TTC not CD?

Its in general events and you make your own hon. Im thinking of doing one but im not sure?

How are all you ladies doing?

Its in general events and you make your own hon. Im thinking of doing one but im not sure?
Where do I find General events? I know it I'm so slow when it comes to these apps sometimes, I feel so old and I'm only 35 LOL

Hey by the way, I think you and I are on a similar cycle?

Just playing the waiting game here.. 3dpo today.

Good luck love. Hopefully testing time will come around quickly for you.
Fx for you.[-o<

Good morning ladies. I've popped on to wish all good luck this month. Remember to relax drink plenty of fluids and stay hydrated but most importantly have fun ttc. Loads of baby dust to you all x

Thanks for cheering us all on lovely. Cd3 here and on AF so waiting for that to be over and then ovulation again. Really hope this is finally going to be my month. Very nervous. Hows you and baby doing?

Where do I find General events? I know it I'm so slow when it comes to these apps sometimes, I feel so old and I'm only 35 LOL

Hey by the way, I think you and I are on a similar cycle?

If you click on NightFlowers ticker then it should could up with a list a things. Click on general events and make your own.
Im stupid when it comes to that kind of stuff too. But managed to work it out but only just lol. U have to copy and paste the BB code into your signature.
Im on cd3 love. Been heavy this cycle.

Anyone have any more testing dates for me to add?

Fx for you.[-o<

Thanks for cheering us all on lovely. Cd3 here and on AF so waiting for that to be over and then ovulation again. Really hope this is finally going to be my month. Very nervous. Hows you and baby doing?

If you click on NightFlowers ticker then it should could up with a list a things. Click on general events and make your own.
Im stupid when it comes to that kind of stuff too. But managed to work it out but only just lol. U have to copy and paste the BB code into your signature.

Ty so muxh!much!! I'll try and get it worked out. I am on CD 4!

Ty so muxh!much!! I'll try and get it worked out. I am on CD 4!

Ive just added one myself. If you click on my Harley ticker (the blue one)
A list will pop up and you will see general events, choose a ticker then Press next, then choose what slider you want and press next again.
Type ttc or what ever you like. Then the date you started trying and then copy the bb code. And paste it onto your signature on here.
Hope that helps.

Fx for you.[-o<

I have everything crossed for you all. Just remember to not over think it and have fun when doing the deed thats how I done it with and had fallen with this little one didn't use ovulation tests just had fun every second night with the hubby lol I no very well how hard it is to not over think it or it be the only thing on your mind but relax and have fun I had been using conceive plus fertility support tabs and conceive plus lube. You just need to stay positive hun. Lilly-rose is now 10 weeks old I can't believe it and we have managed to exclusively breastfeeding from the minute she was born but I feel different this time round its just tough lol. How have things been for you x

I'm still waiting for af to show up like where is she when I want her to show uggh. I was due Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->