♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

Did you get a negative after loss if it was recently? And if not could it of been that you just had a bleed and still pregnant just throwing some suggestions out there hun x
Yes may 17th on cd8 test was negative. I thought maybe could still be but I don't think I am. It was bleeding like af not as heavy but had some tissue in it. Symptoms went away too.

@NightFlower wow that's crazy. That line looks dark for 8/9dpo. Are those tests sensitive? Fingers crossed tomorrows tests are darker.

Yes may 17th on cd8 test was negative. I thought maybe could still be but I don't think I am. It was bleeding like af not as heavy but had some tissue in it. Symptoms went away too.
Ah ok. It could maybe be that with your hormones being raised its very possible for you to have fallen again even just one night it only takes one lol but it's most likely to happen when your not trying fx for you hun x

@NightFlower talk about a shock! That has to be a new pregnancy. Those are undeniably bfps. As for taking a break, I’m gonna say mentally and emotionally you needed it, but I guess physically not so much lol, your body was ready. Curious if you have symptoms that you’ve overlooked while you’ve been patiently waiting for af. Fx’d this is your rainbow!!

Omg @NightFlower I can't believe it, I dunno if your oh has super sperm or something :haha:
If I were you I would go straight to the docs and say to them look, I have recurrent loss almost every cycle what can you do for me to help this pregnancy stick x
@josephine3 you me choked at super sperm lmao how are you haven't spoke to many of you in so long x

Ummm..what the... :shock:...

If I ovulated extremely late in may (28, 29 or 30th) that would put me anywhere form 9 to 7dpo.. I'm so confused right now.
As you can see we only dtd once that I added and can't remember if we did before then but really don't think we did.

I only a few more accumed tests left and some easy@home coming tomorrow. Guess I'll try one of those tomorrow and see if it's also positive.

These took maybe 4mins to pop up. Both taken with same sample. I'm keeping a notebook to keep track of progression if there will be any..

I know you ladies can't give me answers just wanted to update on this as I'm stumped as can be.
Oh wow @NightFlower Fingers crossed for you!

@NightFlower well now I'm curious as to how far along you are. If it's from a new cycle then that's awesome it happened so easily this time. I do wonder if it's possible though that it is from the previous cycle, like maybe the pregnancy started as twins, but one was lost and one implanted later or something. I saw a situation like that on an episode of "I didnt know I was pregnant" years ago. There's so many possibilities. Either way I'm so happy for you and hope baby is healthy and sticky! I'd be requesting an ultrasound ASAP

Just saw Frida came out with pregnancy tests now. (Pink dye) I bought a 2 pack on Amazon. Gonna give those a try and see if they work better than FRER. I don't see any reviews at all on them yet.

Oh i see that love. I have those tests and they do sometimes give shadows but that looks like a faint bfp too me.
Maybe u ovulated supper late your last cycle?
Are you definitely cd14?
I’m pretty sure, AF arrived as scheduled and lasted the typical 5 days. Here’s the test from today. Might need to go to the store and buy a first response.

Attachments

• 24FFFCF7-6F61-4874-A911-0BB394A073E7.jpeg
    24FFFCF7-6F61-4874-A911-0BB394A073E7.jpeg
    455.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Ummm..what the... :shock:...

If I ovulated extremely late in may (28, 29 or 30th) that would put me anywhere form 9 to 7dpo.. I'm so confused right now.
As you can see we only dtd once that I added and can't remember if we did before then but really don't think we did.

I only a few more accumed tests left and some easy@home coming tomorrow. Guess I'll try one of those tomorrow and see if it's also positive.

These took maybe 4mins to pop up. Both taken with same sample. I'm keeping a notebook to keep track of progression if there will be any..

I know you ladies can't give me answers just wanted to update on this as I'm stumped as can be.
I knew it!! Just had this feeling. Congrats mama!!!!

I’m pretty sure, AF arrived as scheduled and lasted the typical 5 days. Here’s the test from today. Might need to go to the store and buy a first response.
Hi hun I would suggest a frer fx and good luck x

Deleted my post, not sure if Iv offended anyone in the past I just needed some help.. good luck to everyone still waiting to test, hugs to anyone who’s af arrived and congratulations to bfp’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->