♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

I no what you mean its difficult I only had 20 day cycles and always and always ovulated on cd8 and 9 so I just roughly knew when to take my chances. Its crazy though our bodies are amazing but so confusing. Yeah it's been hard ebf but so so worth it all the same xx

Can i ask a question? Did you ovulate on cd8 or cd9 with the pregnancy you've just been through?
I only ask because i read ovulation b4 cd10 isnt good because the egg isnt mature enough.
I actually ovulated twice on cd8 back in 2020, it was after a chemical pregnancy and we did catch again even with a cd8 ovulation but that was a chemical pregnancy too.
Since ttc this time around the earliest ive ovulated is cd11, and the latest was cd20 but that was after covid.
My youngest was concived with a cd10 ovulation so when i ovulated last cycle on cd11 i was hopeful but obviously it was another bfn cycle.
Im cd6 now and getting some watery cm. Af stopped fully on day 5.
Ive started opks today and there very negative. I was getting worried with the watery cm i was going to ovulate too early. But hopefully it will hold off until day 10 earliest.
This is cycle 16 ttc now.

I'm noticing that I almost always feel a pinching cramp in my uterus area at 5 dpo, typically on the left but sometimes on the right. When I google, it of course comes up with implantation, but that can't be the case when it happens every time...Maybe gas pains?

Anyway I'm 6 dpo today and for a brief moment I felt optimistic when I woke up this morning, like maybe this is finally it, but the feeling went away as quickly as it came, so now I don't know what to think. This is cycle 18 for me and I'm so tired..it seems like so long! I don't know how people do this for several years! I pray it won't be much longer now. Every cycle it doesn't happen, the age gap grows that much wider. I never wanted such a big gap between my kids, but my heart still aches for another.

Ive had that happen on few cycles. Like a sharp stabbing pain at 5dpo. Ive also had it at 8dpo and that got me excited. But then when testing it was bfn. I hate it when i bodies give us false hope like that.
I hope this cycle is the one for you love.
This is cycle 16 for me and i feel the same as you. So tired. So fed up. I worry because of my age. I turn 44 a week b4 Christmas and the longer this take the less chance ive got of it happening at all.
Its so horribe isnt it.
I pray this is the cycle the ONE for us both love[-o<
Im already fearing those bfns, or lines that fade away. Its just all so consuming and so hard.
Sending so much love too you.

I’m pretty sure, AF arrived as scheduled and lasted the typical 5 days. Here’s the test from today. Might need to go to the store and buy a first response.

Still seeing that line. So strange but congratulations. Hope this is a sticky!

@Suggerhoney this is our cycle I know it :dust:

I pray so so much that you are right. I feel you will get your bfp this cycle but im alrady getting that feeling this cycle isnt the one again!.
Cd6 today so waiting for ovulation now. But i dont have any hope at all tbh. Just know it will be bfn or if anything another loss. So hard to be positive anymore:-(

Somewhere between 7-9 dpo. Today’s morning test was negative. Night however

I see something on the top one.

Deleted my post, not sure if Iv offended anyone in the past I just needed some help.. good luck to everyone still waiting to test, hugs to anyone who’s af arrived and congratulations to bfp’s.

Hi love i havent been on here properly for a few days. Are you ok. Can you re post your post love. Always wondering how you are.

If not 3dpo, I’m definitely only on cycle day 17. I used the same brand of tests 2 cycles ago, and they were all stark white. But I’ve read a lot about indents and faint false +.. That line is undeniable. It freaked me out at first because I thought it could mean something was wrong.

Ive never had false positives on femometer pregnancy tests. Ive had shadows. The only time i had pink lines on them is with my miscarriage last june and my chemical pregnancy in early February. I would get a frer love because they are more sensitive than femometer!

@Suggerhoney can you please put me down for the 30th? We're not doing any treatments but you never know.....

Will do lovely. I really hope you get a lovely surprise when you test.
I dont feel hopeful at all about this cycle either. Cycle number 5 since my last loss and so very scared of more bfns or a 4th loss.
Im only cd6 so awaiting the big O:-=

As of rn, my test date is the 29th, might change if I end up ovulating on a different day tho.

Do you want me to pop you down for the 29th love. Can always change it later no problems at all.
If i ovulate on cd11 again ill be 10dpo on 23rd so will test then. I hope and pray i get a clear bfp and it will finally be my healthy take home rainbow baby[-o<

@NightFlower wow wow wow. Thats a beautiful bfp.
Im thinking new pregnancy. That must be the best surprise ever.
Hope i get to join you very soon and hope this is it now. Shal i put bfp next to your name or do you want to wait a little?
Massive congratulations hon.

@Ellybean
Congratulations!

Cd6 for me today and af stopped completely yesterday. Thinking i may ovulate on cd 11 again, just a feeling. If so then that will be Tuesday.

I haven’t gotten a different brand yet. I’m pretty sure these tests are faulty, but to this degree?! I think I’m only 3dpo.

@Ellybean so exciting! Can’t wait to see the progression! How are you feeling today? Sounds like a good sign!

@thencomesbebe nice to see you! I hope the results prove promising.
Feeling very tired. Nausea is better but I’ve been taking nauzean and pepto. Drinking water and sprite. Only eaten soup
@NightFlower wow wow wow. Thats a beautiful bfp.
Im thinking new pregnancy. That must be the best surprise ever.
Hope i get to join you very soon and hope this is it now. Shal i put bfp next to your name or do you want to wait a little?
Massive congratulations hon.

@Ellybean
Congratulations!
Thank you! I’m hoping this is real and not a FRER trick. Wasn’t able to get a pic of this morning’s test but the line was still there and pinker than yesterday! Nothing showing up on the CB pink dye yet. Little concerned.

Update: more vomiting

Can i ask a question? Did you ovulate on cd8 or cd9 with the pregnancy you've just been through?
I only ask because i read ovulation b4 cd10 isnt good because the egg isnt mature enough.
I actually ovulated twice on cd8 back in 2020, it was after a chemical pregnancy and we did catch again even with a cd8 ovulation but that was a chemical pregnancy too.
Since ttc this time around the earliest ive ovulated is cd11, and the latest was cd20 but that was after covid.
My youngest was concived with a cd10 ovulation so when i ovulated last cycle on cd11 i was hopeful but obviously it was another bfn cycle.
Im cd6 now and getting some watery cm. Af stopped fully on day 5.
Ive started opks today and there very negative. I was getting worried with the watery cm i was going to ovulate too early. But hopefully it will hold off until day 10 earliest.
This is cycle 16 ttc now.

Ive had that happen on few cycles. Like a sharp stabbing pain at 5dpo. Ive also had it at 8dpo and that got me excited. But then when testing it was bfn. I hate it when i bodies give us false hope like that.
I hope this cycle is the one for you love.
This is cycle 16 for me and i feel the same as you. So tired. So fed up. I worry because of my age. I turn 44 a week b4 Christmas and the longer this take the less chance ive got of it happening at all.
Its so horribe isnt it.
I pray this is the cycle the ONE for us both love[-o<
Im already fearing those bfns, or lines that fade away. Its just all so consuming and so hard.
Sending so much love too you.

Still seeing that line. So strange but congratulations. Hope this is a sticky!

I pray so so much that you are right. I feel you will get your bfp this cycle but im alrady getting that feeling this cycle isnt the one again!.
Cd6 today so waiting for ovulation now. But i dont have any hope at all tbh. Just know it will be bfn or if anything another loss. So hard to be positive anymore:-(

I see something on the top one.

Hi love i havent been on here properly for a few days. Are you ok. Can you re post your post love. Always wondering how you are.
Yes I did I always have a longer 2 day ovulation period so cd7 and 8 or cd8 or 9 buy I also found out that I also have hyper ovulation as well (not properly looked into as I was pregnant) as there was 2 but only Lilly-rose made it but I was also taking conceive plus fertility support for months before as I also have pcos and possible endometriosis but only ever had a 4 or 5 day period and then straight into ovulation window. I also heard that it isn't good either but baba is here strong and healthy x

Feeling very tired. Nausea is better but I’ve been taking nauzean and pepto. Drinking water and sprite. Only eaten soup

Thank you! I’m hoping this is real and not a FRER trick. Wasn’t able to get a pic of this morning’s test but the line was still there and pinker than yesterday! Nothing showing up on the CB pink dye yet. Little concerned.

Update: more vomiting

I really hope this is it too. Faint lines can be so hard to capture in a photo.
I really hope tomorrow's will be darker.
We cant get those clear blue pink dye tests here so i have no idea what they are like.
I got a clear line at 13dpo with cb 6 days early with my chemical back in early feb.
I actually really rate those now.
I did get lines on frer and my cheapies too but they were fainter.
I can understand the nerves.

@Ellybean looking good!
Sorry not been on much seem to have been busy and it's boring waiting for o time here anyway so not much to report. Finally got a date to get oh's semen results, the 13th July. It's maddening to me that he had them done months ago and we can't even just be told them. I bet in the US you can just ring and get results the next day?! I think it was October last year I first went to my doc about ttc and it's taken all these months just to even get the right tests.

Yes I did I always have a longer 2 day ovulation period so cd7 and 8 or cd8 or 9 buy I also found out that I also have hyper ovulation as well (not properly looked into as I was pregnant) as there was 2 but only Lilly-rose made it but I was also taking conceive plus fertility support for months before as I also have pcos and possible endometriosis but only ever had a 4 or 5 day period and then straight into ovulation window. I also heard that it isn't good either but baba is here strong and healthy x

Thats so so good to hear.
Im taking so many supplements now. Even more since my 3rd loss back in early February.
Im taking
2000mg organic Galatanised maca root
Methyl folate
400mg ubiquinal coq10
Vitamin D
B vitamins complex
And ive been taking baby aspirin 75mg when i get to 3dpo and then i stop when i know im out.
But since ive been taking all this ive not fallen pregnant again. So im hoping i fall soon and all these will help me get a supper sticky healthy beanie.
My husband has been taking well men pluss conception for the past few days too. So hopefully with us both on vitamins it will help.
Not that i think hubby has anything wrong with his little men as hes gotten me pregnant 3 times. Ive had my hormones checked b4 and even my progesterone checked on day 21 and all normol.
Im not in peri menopause yet and my cycles are very regular.
Ovulation has been day 12 but like i said it threw me last cycle because i ovulated cd11.
Ive just done some more opks and very very negative.
Would love to ovulate on cd10 again like i did with my son. And fall with my rainbow. I got my bfp at 10dpo on cd20 which was so so nice. By cd23 they were all absolutely blazing.
Do you think your be back trying again lovely?
This baby we are trying for now will definitely definitely be our last. I could never put myself through this heartbreak ever again.
This is the longest ive ever had to try.
Ill be 44 on 17th December and that really does worry me.
Its so hard to even get pregnant now.
When we first started trying we fell twice so so quickly. Cycle 2 and cycle 4. Then i went 7 months of bfns and that was awful.
Then i finally get anothrr bfp early feb and lose again.
And now cycle 5 since that loss and nothing but bfn.
The constant bfns just make me feel so hopeless!
My neighbour is 20 weeks pregnant witn a boy and thats been so hard. Im happy for them but sad for mylself. I just want to fall and it to be sticky and healthy[-o<

@Ellybean looking good!
Sorry not been on much seem to have been busy and it's boring waiting for o time here anyway so not much to report. Finally got a date to get oh's semen results, the 13th July. It's maddening to me that he had them done months ago and we can't even just be told them. I bet in the US you can just ring and get results the next day?! I think it was October last year I first went to my doc about ttc and it's taken all these months just to even get the right tests.

Thats ridiculous. Its carzy that make us here wait so so long.
My husband refuses to get checked. He has gotten me pregnant 3 times so im hoping his little people are still good.
I have managed to get him to take a bunch of vitamins, Wellman pluss and they even have maca in them, so with him being on them now and me on all my concoction i pray it will help us get pregnant again with healthy sticky beanie[-o<
Im also at that boring point of waiting for ovulation.
I ovulated cd11 last cycle so i wonder if ill ovulate cd11 this cycle. Im cd6 now.
I really hope and pray we all get our sticky BFPs at last love[-o<

So ive just ordered these new ovulation tests.
U only get 2 but they tell you 12 and 6 hours b4 you actually ovulate.
Ive still got my femometer and baby mad cheapies and my CB digital opks. I always get a peak on the CB one first and then a few hours later the cheap ones go peak too. So im going to use one of new tests when i get my peak on the clear blue. And then use the 2nd one when i get my peak on the cheapie opks.
Ive also got some wondfo 10mlu, and i have some new easy@home hpts coming tomorrow.
Praying these new tests give me my sticky BFP[-o<

Anyway heres a pic of the opks. Im quite excited to use these.
Screenshot_20230608_215509_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Just a quick reply before I have to go well skimming the messages in this thread, I wanted to let you ladies know that yes in the US we would probably get our results within three business days depending on what it is usually. However, we also have to pay for insurance. If you don't have insurance you have to pay up front and a test like that I would imagine is probably like $200 or $300.

Thats so so good to hear.
Im taking so many supplements now. Even more since my 3rd loss back in early February.
Im taking
2000mg organic Galatanised maca root
Methyl folate
400mg ubiquinal coq10
Vitamin D
B vitamins complex
And ive been taking baby aspirin 75mg when i get to 3dpo and then i stop when i know im out.
But since ive been taking all this ive not fallen pregnant again. So im hoping i fall soon and all these will help me get a supper sticky healthy beanie.
My husband has been taking well men pluss conception for the past few days too. So hopefully with us both on vitamins it will help.
Not that i think hubby has anything wrong with his little men as hes gotten me pregnant 3 times. Ive had my hormones checked b4 and even my progesterone checked on day 21 and all normol.
Im not in peri menopause yet and my cycles are very regular.
Ovulation has been day 12 but like i said it threw me last cycle because i ovulated cd11.
Ive just done some more opks and very very negative.
Would love to ovulate on cd10 again like i did with my son. And fall with my rainbow. I got my bfp at 10dpo on cd20 which was so so nice. By cd23 they were all absolutely blazing.
Do you think your be back trying again lovely?
This baby we are trying for now will definitely definitely be our last. I could never put myself through this heartbreak ever again.
This is the longest ive ever had to try.
Ill be 44 on 17th December and that really does worry me.
Its so hard to even get pregnant now.
When we first started trying we fell twice so so quickly. Cycle 2 and cycle 4. Then i went 7 months of bfns and that was awful.
Then i finally get anothrr bfp early feb and lose again.
And now cycle 5 since that loss and nothing but bfn.
The constant bfns just make me feel so hopeless!
My neighbour is 20 weeks pregnant witn a boy and thats been so hard. Im happy for them but sad for mylself. I just want to fall and it to be sticky and healthy[-o<
Honestly hun look into conceive plus fertility support and conceive plus lube but more so the tabs can get them off amazon or pharmacy now I personally swear by these twice I got pregnant on them after years of trying. No Lilly-rose was my last after all the losses I couldn't go through that again both my girls are rainbow babies. Plus I passed out on my dining room floor Xmas day and wouldn't come round for hours on end baba was fine but my kidneys started shutting down then blood pressure dropped do low I was literally dying infront of my daughter and husband on Xmas day turned out I had covid and it was attacking my organs and my lungs so I'm not health wise able to do a pregnancy again plus after her being so big and pretty much splitting me in half on the way out no thank you she was a whopping 9lb 1oz baby but I'm not built for that size baby to labour naturally lol. Aww hum I no how you feel a few of my cousins where pregnant when I was going through my losses I was happy for them but didn't stop me wondering why me x

Okay I was wrong it's between $450 and $1,100
With inflation right now and how basically everything is double the price of what it was not even 3 years ago, people are really being picky and choosy about what they spend their money on.

Just a quick reply before I have to go well skimming the messages in this thread, I wanted to let you ladies know that yes in the US we would probably get our results within three business days depending on what it is usually. However, we also have to pay for insurance. If you don't have insurance you have to pay up front and a test like that I would imagine is probably like $200 or $300.
Wow and what kind of test sorry think I may of missed something lol. I knew yous paid insurance for all medical reasons but what if you are not in a financial position to pay up front or pay insurance? Sorry I seem so ignorant to it but my brain just doesn't take alot in 16 years of baby brain will do that to you lol x

Wow and what kind of test sorry think I may of missed something lol. I knew yous paid insurance for all medical reasons but what if you are not in a financial position to pay up front or pay insurance? Sorry I seem so ignorant to it but my brain just doesn't take alot in 16 years of baby brain will do that to you lol x
That's for the generic male fertility test I'm assuming it's to test the semen. Unless you're rich insurance is going to be an expensive necessity, if you're poor you can get insurance but you pretty much have to be so poor that you can't even pay rent or at least what you would consider the standard for what it costs for rent.

If you can't pay up front you don't get medical treatment unless you're dying. They won't even pull infected tooth if you don't have insurance or can't pay for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->