Where's my Christmas Crazy Crew?

I have no idea what to get the kids. They literally have so much and doesn't help that my DH gets them stuff throughout the year and he just bought a Playstation 5 at the weekend. It doesn't leave many ideas for Christmas and each year it feels like we're just buying stuff for the sake of it just so they have presents to open!

Oh no! What a pain when he just buys things, especially big things like that.

Seth was telling me about a WWE toy that he wanted, maybe for his birthday, he isn't sure but he really wants it. I think he wasn't sure because he wants it now tbh but he doesn't actually have enough money for it right now, and there was only 1 left, so I bought that and a Lego Guardians of the Galaxy vol 3 set. They will either be for his birthday or if he decides he wants something else for his birthday they will be for Christmas.

Urgh there's always something else with tech isn't there?!

Yep! I wouldn't be that bothered normally but it isn't pocket change. OH said he will sort those bits out.

I've managed to find 3 brand new gen3 MH dolls on ebay though for almost half the price of the shops.

Well I have some inspiration for Reuben. On Tuesday we went for a ride on the light railway and they have a little model railways museum there. He's always loved trains so was obviously in his element. Today John got out the old electric train that their grandad bought for Jimi when he was small and obsessed with trains. He loves it and wanted to make a scene like at the museum. John has been looking at little model railway accessories all evening and Reuben's been going on about how they are so cool and he wants them. He wants everything. The cows, the plants, the scarecrow, the buildings, the war memorial, the guy cutting his hedge! :haha: so I think a few of those will be going on his list.

Hello lovely Christmas crew. Sorry I am so rarely on here anymore but couldn't miss out on this completely!

Bev I totally get that too and it is getting harder and harder, isn't it? We were thinking of phones but I think they are not actually allowed to bring them to school so what is the point really. They have more than enough tech at home as it is. Sigh.

I've managed to find 3 brand new gen3 MH dolls on ebay though for almost half the price of the shops.

Well this didn't go to plan. I bought 2 from seller A (Draculaura and Frankie Stein) and 1 from seller B (Laguna Blue).

Seller A sent me the wrong doll, they sent me Laguna instead of Frankie, messaged me saying they "hope I haven't got that one" before it even arrived, I told them I already purchased it from another seller so they sent Frankie out with a returns label for Laguna. They messaged me lastnight asking if I have received it, I told them no, and they tried to accuse me of lying by sending me tracking to say it had been delivered - they actually sent it to a completely different person!! ](*,) Then they expected me to wait in case the other person returns it! Not a chance.

I bought some presents for Zac's birthday. It's his 16th and when it was Jimi's 16th I got 16 gifts so planning to do that for Zac. A couple of things that he will want, some that will be useful and then make the number up with little bits like some sweets etc

I also got a couple more things for Seth which will either be for his birthday or Christmas

Have you ladies had a look on the Temu app / website ? I’ve been browsing the Christmas section .

DD2 had made a list already . DD1 I have no clue what to get and she’s not mentioned Christmas yet. I think she knows he’s not real (sucker punch ) but I’ve not confirmed or denied I want one more year !! She is 10 so I’ve had a good run haha

Have you ladies had a look on the Temu app / website ? I’ve been browsing the Christmas section .

DD2 had made a list already . DD1 I have no clue what to get and she’s not mentioned Christmas yet. I think she knows he’s not real (sucker punch ) but I’ve not confirmed or denied I want one more year !! She is 10 so I’ve had a good run haha

I haven't heard many good things about Temu, card details being stolen and banks being rinsed.

I've not used Temu, I did use Shein for the first time this summer for holiday clothes and was pleasantly surprised.

My eldest 2 have no idea what they want (especially helpful with my 2nd having a birthday next month too) my 3rd has circled a couple of bits in the smyths book but doesn't really know what he wants, he's 13 and I think last year he finally worked out the santa thing but he's not mentioned it either way. My youngest 2 want the whole smyths book :haha: my 3 year old doesn't seem to understand that these are things we are asking for and not definitely getting, so we are working on that one.

I haven't heard many good things about Temu, card details being stolen and banks being rinsed.
Oh no ! Thanks for the heads up . I’ve not added any card details yet would have been a credit card as I only use this online .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->