Where's my Christmas Crazy Crew?

motherofboys

Reaction score
Anyone about yet? I feel like we are late getting a post going this year :haha:

Anyone bought anything yet? I have Foo Fighters tickets for my middle boy but that's it.

I'm here! :xmas12:

Been thinking of starting my Christmas countdown soon.

I've not started buying yet. As usual I have absolutely no idea what to get :dohh:

I've got a couple of vague ideas but nothing really that useful. I don't think anyone needs anything big this year so I'm hoping that remains the case maybe I'll actually be able to scale back this year :haha:

Hi all! I was checking and looks like the grotto opened at the end of the month last year so hopefully not long now :) I haven't bought anything yet and don't plan to for a while but I'm getting ideas and budgets together.

I’m here !

My local Home Bargains have their Christmas stock out ! Seems crazy this early while the kids are off on their summer holidays.
I’ve not bought anything yet soon as they go back in a few weeks I’m on it ! :xmas9:

Just discovered the site poundfun.com when searching for cheaper Barbie clothes for dd2. Made a really good start on my stocking fillers, some fab bargains on there :)

:hi: I'm shocked so many were here so early! I started my lists tonight, but we're definitely cutting back and having a smaller one this year (money is a bit sparse - renovating the house) it helps with the girls not having toys either. It makes it tough that DD1's birthday is in October though, so it's double the lists and she's no help as she doesn't know what she wants.

I resigned from HB in February - things went sour late Dec through to Feb with my boss. I'm glad I did as I wouldn't be able to enjoy Christmas as much with it being in my face from July :haha:

I've just bought new bedding sets!
DD2
t13393s4.jpg

DD1
m5056387703411_red_xl.jpeg

Us
RICHMON_D01_MID_3_540x.jpg

Those bedding sets are so cute.

I know what you mean, I have 2 with October birthdays. One of them is fine and makes me a list and I choose some bits off it for his birthday and whatever is left is that start of his Christmas list. The other never knows what he wants.

OH wants to upgrade her graphics card so I guess that's one thing, I'll be looking secondhand though.

I'm here . Hi all

Always come on towards end of school hols. We had a lovely 2 weeks in Spain and now I'm ready for autumn ha ha. Was soo hot out there.

Went back to school shopping today foe the girls. Year 4 and 6. Time flies. Birthdays in September too.
I wanted to buy a Birthday/Christmas notebook but didn't see any nice enough.

Bedding was delivered yesterday!

Been sat on eBay with auctions on my watch list, OH managed to find somebody on a forum he uses selling the graphics card we were hunting for so bought that for DD1. He then started hinting he wanted one too :dohh: so I said I'll buy him one. At first he said no due to the expense but I said he can have it as an early birthday present (Dec)... that changed his mind :haha: so I got his from eBay

Last edited:
Hi, I’ve been thinking about Christmas for a few weeks & I’ve started my lists.
So thought I’d pop on here and see if there was anyone around yet!
I really want to try & be mostly sorted by start of dec this yr so I can just enjoy the build up abit more relaxed hopefully!, watch films, do crafts with the kids etc.

I did well last yr with not getting tones & not too much ‘bulking out’ for things to open. They still had plenty, just not as big as piles as other years (money was there tho!) and it was plenty. So I’m aiming to keep with that again this yr.

I know the kids main presents & have a few other bits on my list so it’s a good start.
Starting to look around & get an idea where I might get what from.
I did pick up 2 yo-yo’s for stockings whilst I was doing my holiday shopping a few weeks ago! As I wanted some last minute last yr and nowhere had any left!

we also have our youngest a birthday start of October, he will be 4, that I’m unsure for, prob some winter clothes & a few bits, maybe a trip out.

looking forward to getting excited & sharing ideas & hopefully some bargains! :)

I'm here . Hi all

Always come on towards end of school hols. We had a lovely 2 weeks in Spain and now I'm ready for autumn ha ha. Was soo hot out there.

Went back to school shopping today foe the girls. Year 4 and 6. Time flies. Birthdays in September too.
I wanted to buy a Birthday/Christmas notebook but didn't see any nice enough.

I went to Rome with ds2 and wow it was hot :haha: so I feel ya!
The years just fly by don't they? I need anew note book too.

Well, DD1 has informed me that she wants Monster High dolls for her birthday to collect (stay in packages). Her graphics card arrived today, along with OH's but now we need to buy new power supplies to run them ](*,)

I have no idea what to get the kids. They literally have so much and doesn't help that my DH gets them stuff throughout the year and he just bought a Playstation 5 at the weekend. It doesn't leave many ideas for Christmas and each year it feels like we're just buying stuff for the sake of it just so they have presents to open!

Well, DD1 has informed me that she wants Monster High dolls for her birthday to collect (stay in packages). Her graphics card arrived today, along with OH's but now we need to buy new power supplies to run them ](*,)

Urgh there's always something else with tech isn't there?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->