Trying to figure out .

Excitedmum12

Reaction score
Hello , I am asking for a little help as I'm unsure as to who could be the father , I had sex with two guys about 6 days apart , my LMP was from Dec 27 to Jan 1 my cycles are approx 26 days , I had sex with guy #1 Jan 2 and guy #2 Jan 8th and 10th , I'm really nervous and would appreciate any help I am hoping it is my boyfriends (guy #2 ) thank you for any help .

Last edited:
It is most likely the second guy, but if you ovulated on or before CD12 then guy 1 could be the father. It would be in everyone's best interest for you to be upfront that paternity is in question and wait for a paternity test to know for certain.

It is most likely the second guy, but if you ovulated on or before CD12 then guy 1 could be the father. It would be in everyone's best interest for you to be upfront that paternity is in question and wait for a paternity test to know for certain.
Thank you for your reply, and absolutely honesty is always the best , will be doing a prenatal paternity test before birth, I'm just really nervous so i appreciate any help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->