Successful pregnancy charts - Compare to your own!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask a question. This is my first month temping, and I'm pretty sure I ovulated 4 days ago.however I don't have that red line showing up on my fertility friend chart. Does the app put it in for you automatically, or do I have to put it in myself?

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask a question. This is my first month temping, and I'm pretty sure I ovulated 4 days ago.however I don't have that red line showing up on my fertility friend chart. Does the app put it in for you automatically, or do I have to put it in myself?

Hey hun. Your temps are a bit unpredictable. Do you take your temp at the same time?

Your chart wont give you your crosshairs (the red line) until you've had three temps above your cover line. Because the app doesn't think that you've had had those three temps, it hasn't given you the red line. Do you use OPKs? Xx

ooh im intrigued as to what the deleted post was??
Yes your chart looks a little erratic. It doesnt look like you've had a shift yet, as all your temps are around the same temp, even though you've had a dip. You could have ovulated sunday, s you had quite a shift mon morning, but then it hasnt shifted above what would be the coverline?? Maybe tomorrows temp may give you crosshairs.... If you put in a fake temp for tomorrow, it may give you crosshairs so you can see? Xx

ah right, i was wondering what it cold have been? Lol glad you found your answer! :thumbup: xxx

Hey hun. Your temps are a bit unpredictable. Do you take your temp at the same time?

Your chart wont give you your crosshairs (the red line) until you've had three temps above your cover line. Because the app doesn't think that you've had had those three temps, it hasn't given you the red line. Do you use OPKs? Xx

Thanks mrsC10 for your honest feedback. Yes I was using OPK's but I think I had a faulty pack as I never got a second line at all. Not even a light one. It is a very unpredictable chart. It's been doing my head in. I have been setting my alarm every morning, and as soon as I wake up, at the same time everyday, I take my temp, and add the data to fertilityfriend.
I'm really struggling this week. On Sunday my sister had her first baby. It was a surprise unplanned pregnancy. She became pregnant when we started trying back in February this year. She has called her baby Charlotte, which was my baby girl name that I confided in her during a sisterly conversation years ago. I dunno, just feeling frustrated and although I hate it, a bit jealous.
I'm sorry for my rant! It will happen for us just when it's supposed to, I'm sure.

Sorry everyone, I just wanted to add, I am thrilled for my sister. Her baby Charlotte is a beautiful healthy little girl, and she is going to have an amazing mum and dad. Sometimes it's just hard that's all.

We all know how you feel hun. It's taken me 4 years to conceive the little one I'm carrying now (still feel strange saying that!!).
There's no doubt that you're over the moon for your sister, but it will always be tough to take when you want something so bad and EVERYONE seems to be getting it before you.
Are your periods normally regular or are they a bit unpredictable? xx

I had a 30 day cycle give or take a day. However last month I only got to 26 days which was very weird for me. It's kind of thrown me out now for this cycle. I just don't know where I am now. Hopefully next month it will go back to normal.

my charts pretty interesting this month, in my spoiler box good luck everyone! x

Dont feel so confident today, somehow I think I will be having another cycle :shrug: oh well, at least my temps are pre pregnancy range with my son!

good luck hunny! Hope its a chart il get to share on this page! When will you test? X?

I wish they could just have an automatic thing on charts thats like "alright looks good" or is all "nahh, try again next month".

I have never gotten any hint of a line on these tests. I read his in the 5 min timeframe it says. I’m 14DPO and AF due yesterday. Testing again in the morning and for now FX

Attachments

• F5A469E8-9C84-4E33-BF8C-89E22EF45364.jpg
    F5A469E8-9C84-4E33-BF8C-89E22EF45364.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78