Successful pregnancy charts - Compare to your own!

ah got it now! Looking at your chart, it looks like you ovd cd29, what do you think? How are you feeling? Good luck this cycle! :thumbup: xxx

I have long cycles so O on CD29 is good for me. I can't use OPKs as I have PCOS and they're no good, so temping is my best bet.
I feel absolutely fine. Don't feel any different. I charted ages ago and only started back up again last cycle so I've no idea what I'm looking at xxx

ah I see! Yer temping is great! :thumbup: I have been experiencing long and erratic cycles this year :wacko: but thankfully since startin acupuncture afew months ago, things are getting back to normal (normal used to be ov cd23/24 with 10day luteal phase) but this year ive ovd anywhere from cd20-cd39 with luteal phases as short as 7days :cry: but Since starting acu, my ov has been cd21 with 11 day luteal phases :dance: so thats good!
Do you take anything for your pcos? Id defintiely recommend acupunture! :thumbup: xxx

Aw. That's great that Acu has helped you so much.

I don't take anything for my PCOS. I just eat a controlled diet and exercise. I'm due to start Clomid next cycle, so thought I'd start temping a couple of cycles before that to get an idea.
I had thought about Acu, but thought since I'm start Clomid, I should hold off just now xx

Hi, great thread!

I would really like to add my chart, but I'm not sure how. It's the first time I've temped and we're TTC #2.

I just took a screen shot of mine and attached it to a post. You can put a link to your chart as well, but I'm not sure how you do this xx

Thanks MrsC10.

My chart should be attached. Any thoughts ladies?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 22.27.33.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 22.27.33.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 16
hey! :wave: firstly, soooo jealous that you only have to wait 12 days to ovulate! :growlmad: :haha: looks good though and you had a good clear shift! :thumbup: you had a dip at 6dpo which could sometimes be a result of implantation so fongers crossed. When will you start testing do you think? I usually start at 8/9dpo :blush: hehe. Good luck!! Xx.

I don't take anything for my PCOS. I just eat a controlled diet and exercise. I'm due to start Clomid next cycle, so thought I'd start temping a couple of cycles before that to get an idea.
I had thought about Acu, but thought since I'm start Clomid, I should hold off just now xx

ooh good luck on clomid, ive heard great things! :thumbup: i tried soy iso afew months back which is a natural clomid but like everything else id tried, it didnt do anything :growlmad: but clomid is meant to be fab!

hey! :wave: firstly, soooo jealous that you only have to wait 12 days to ovulate! :growlmad: :haha: looks good though and you had a good clear shift! :thumbup: you had a dip at 6dpo which could sometimes be a result of implantation so fongers crossed. When will you start testing do you think? I usually start at 8/9dpo :blush: hehe. Good luck!! Xx.

:haha: Thank you, I guess I am lucky in that regard. My cycles are usually only 25-27 days long, so its kind of a quick turnaround. I will probably start from 10DPO, but more likely 11DPO. I really don't have any compelling symptoms to go by so I'm not feeling very optimistic. I know I have a 14 day LP, so I want to hold out until 11DPO at least. I should really know by then. :)

ooh good luck on clomid, ive heard great things! :thumbup: i tried soy iso afew months back which is a natural clomid but like everything else id tried, it didnt do anything :growlmad: but clomid is meant to be fab!

Thank you. AF due either tomorrow or Friday. Really forward to getting the next stage started xx

I've felt awful since my temp dropped again in the days post ovulation. However, looking at these charts with a few dips before their :bfp: has given me hope!
Thank you for posting these my lovely :dust:

hey! :wave:
No worries! Im glad it was of some help! It was great to see preg charts all in one place on here! :thumbup: your chart looks great! Lovely high temps, even the dips were high! Nowhere near the coverline! Generally as long as you stay above the coverline, things are as they should be! I suffered with low progesterone at the beginning of the year and my post ov temps went up, then by 3dpo all my other temps were huggig the coverline, many dipping below...and my lp was only 8/9 days.... But tankfully things have improved (thanks to acupuncture) xx

No worries! Im glad it was of some help! It was great to see preg charts all in one place on here! :thumbup: your chart looks great! Lovely high temps, even the dips were high! Nowhere near the coverline! Generally as long as you stay above the coverline, things are as they should be! I suffered with low progesterone at the beginning of the year and my post ov temps went up, then by 3dpo all my other temps were huggig the coverline, many dipping below...and my lp was only 8/9 days.... But tankfully things have improved (thanks to acupuncture) xx

Aww bless you hun <3

Do you think I have a good chance this month? I found this post so informative I actually downloaded some of the pictures so I can compare with my own.
I really lost heart, I had a PINK EVAP (who knew they exsisted??) then the temperature dipped and I spent a day or so crying, so thankful it has risen again today, hoping it continues to rise tomorrow and I do get that :bfp: It really means a lot.. :hugs:
What do you think my chances are? :dust:

Aww bless you hun <3

Do you think I have a good chance this month? I found this post so informative I actually downloaded some of the pictures so I can compare with my own.
I really lost heart, I had a PINK EVAP (who knew they exsisted??) then the temperature dipped and I spent a day or so crying, so thankful it has risen again today, hoping it continues to rise tomorrow and I do get that :bfp: It really means a lot.. :hugs:
What do you think my chances are? :dust:

hey hunny! Sorry I didnt get to reply to this the other day! Ttc is hard and even the best looking charts end in af... Ive been charting for 12 months solid now and ive had charts that look terrible, charts that look great. Ive had 2 preg charts, one with loads of symptoms and the other with none, one looked great, the other I honestly thought I was out and was so surprised when I got a bfp..it really is a case of whether the witch comes or not being the only factor... Our bodies can be really cruel sometimes...mine quite often!:growlmad: xx

Thanks hun, yes i'm glad i listened to them. I'd already ov'd by then, i was just lucky the one time we dtd that we caught that egg. That's the only problem with charting, it doesn't tell you until after the fact, its great for something to focus us on though and to help try and read your body better x

I am needing help interpreting my chart. Can you please kindly let me know which thread you posted in for help ?

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd pop in and share by :bfp: chart. It's been a long time coming!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 36
aww amazing! :dance: congratulations!!! :dance: thank you for sharing!! :dance: x

Ive added tour chart onto page 2, post 16 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->