Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

Have an appointment tomorrow, just a checkup I believe. I'll let you ladies know how he's doing, he's definitely wiggling a lot now and stronger too.

Have an appointment tomorrow, just a checkup I believe. I'll let you ladies know how he's doing, he's definitely wiggling a lot now and stronger too.

I hope your appointment goes well :)

At my last visit doc found a polyp on my cervix and with my history of cervical cancer 1b1 he wants to do a biopsy, so today we are getting a biopsy taken and I got to see baby again! Here is is!

IMG_9788.jpeg

IMG_9789.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes lovely scan photos!

I had a pretty good appointment. It was way better than the last doctor I saw. She prescribed me progesterone suppositories since the McKenna shot was discontinued. I have an ultrasound in a week to measure my cervix and check on baby's growth. Everything is going great so far.

I'm 24w1d today!

My biopsy was negative for cancer so doc thinks it’s just a polyp, thank god! Anyway, Friday is my 20 week scan and I’m so excited!

I’m 20+2 today and having a lot of aching/heavy feeling in my low abdomen, is this normal? First pregnancy so it’s all so new to me! lol

I’m 20+2 today and having a lot of aching/heavy feeling in my low abdomen, is this normal? First pregnancy so it’s all so new to me! lol
That and practice contractions known as Braxton Hicks will start to be very normal.

I have an Ultrasound today to check cervix, 24+5! Time is flying!

That and practice contractions known as Braxton Hicks will start to be very normal.

I have an Ultrasound today to check cervix, 24+5! Time is flying!
Oh jeeze, how will I know if Braxton hicks are real or not? lol

Oh jeeze, how will I know if Braxton hicks are real or not? lol
They're usually not painful and they don't have a pattern to them. If they are painful and have a pattern like for example every five or six minutes you get one, that's when you should go in to be checked out just to be safe.

My appointment went great! The ultrasound tech was amazing, they did a transvaginal as expected and my cervix was for, she said she expects at least a 2.5 so I'm doing amazing so far. I believe it was all those progesterone shots over the years that strengthened my cervix! Hopefully it's enough and I'll have a perfectly healthy full-term baby! They want to check every 2 weeks.

My appointment went great! The ultrasound tech was amazing, they did a transvaginal as expected and my cervix was for, she said she expects at least a 2.5 so I'm doing amazing so far. I believe it was all those progesterone shots over the years that strengthened my cervix! Hopefully it's enough and I'll have a perfectly healthy full-term baby! They want to check every 2 weeks.
Ohhh I’m glad your app went well! I have to have my cervix checked closely too due to the cancer I had and two surgeries on it. Surprisingly it’s still doing good after all tbe trauma it’s had! lol

Hey ladies how are we? I'm 31 weeks now and Im feeling so so uncomfortable. I don't remember feeling this, way with my first 2. I don't know if it's cos it's my third pregnancy or if he's going to come super early but omg... I have pressure, on/off cramping, hip pain, lower back pain...
I just cannot get comfy in any position! I'm so paranoid he's going to come super early!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->