*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

Thanks hun, I figured it probably will hit me again. I tried to just appreciate feeling decent and half productive for once :rofl: my Doppler arrived today! But I don’t expect to find baby for a little bit still. I’ve always been between 8-9 weeks when I could find my babes. Soon at least

OMG OMG OMG. It’s twins!!! Heard 1 heartbeat and saw the 2nd. Doctor didn’t want to put more stress. He said all looked good and he’ll see us in a month. We are in shock!! So happy!

Wow congrats! I have a set of twins.

I’ve had such a busy week and still sooo tired! Can’t wait for my scan on Monday

Wow congrats! I have a set of twins.

I’ve had such a busy week and still sooo tired! Can’t wait for my scan on Monday

It’s exciting but a bit scary I must admit. From 2 children to 4!! Eeeeeek!

Can’t wait to hear how it goes!!

@Tasha36089 food luck gunning hope all goes well and so understandable you being nervous xx

All went well. Little bean is measuring 7 weeks and 6 days today which I think makes me due 5th? They did call me before hand to say the printing machine was broken so no pics but they’ve offered me 50% off another so I’m going to go back in a few weeks. I haven't booked in with the midwife yet either so I think I will call tomorrow and do that now I know everything is ok. Such a relief!

All went well. Little bean is measuring 7 weeks and 6 days today which I think makes me due 5th? They did call me before hand to say the printing machine was broken so no pics but they’ve offered me 50% off another so I’m going to go back in a few weeks. I haven't booked in with the midwife yet either so I think I will call tomorrow and do that now I know everything is ok. Such a relief!
Greet news!! Glad all is well!! You are only a couple of days ahead of me!

I’ve tried everything but I can’t get the file smaller :cry: I found baby’s heartbeat this afternoon! Very sneaky little bean, likes to hide behind my aorta I think it is, behind the sound of my heartbeat lol. My Doppler read it at 125bpm but I don’t think it’s accurate as it’s in and out from my heartbeat. Either way, I’m hopeful for Wednesday!

I’ve booked in with the midwife today. They can’t fit me in until 13th Feb when I’ll be 11 weeks! We usually have an NHS scan at 12 weeks which is booked at your first midwife apt so I’m guessing that will be delayed a bit now. I should’ve called earlier I think it just took me a while to get my head around it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->