*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

I am SO happy to read this update @thencomesbebe!! I was telling OH last night and explaining it and even as a male, he said… “what if she didn’t know her last period? Then they wouldn’t have said anything negative right?” I was like BINGO! It’s so baseless to go by LMP and say it’s over. I hope so much that everything is just fine and your EDD just gets a little adjustment cause no big deal!

It always surprises me how long results take in different places. Here in Greece we get our betas within a couple of hours. I really hope they post them soon. Keeping my fingers crossed!

They were supposed to post them last night I thought?? I may call the office.

So I got the run around at the doctor's office. There was some kind of misunderstanding and they don't want to release my hcg numbers to me without ALSO releasing the other two tests (the chromosomal/gender test and a carrier test) which take wayyyy longer. The nurse/midwife promised me she would release the hcg numbers today, but I guess she didn't communicate that with ANYONE. I'm so close to just looking for a new doctor....who I haven't even seen. Omg.

Finally got the number. HCG levels were 5,951 yesterday. Any insight on this? I go in tomorrow morning again. I feel like this is a somewhat decent number for a fetus measuring 6 weeks. Which coincides with the heart rate and measurement. I feel like the simple answer is pointing towards me just being not as far along as I thought.

I just looked back at my bloods. So mine came in at 5829 (that was my last beta) when I was about 5 weeks. BUT your number can be perfectly fine for 6 weeks too, it can also take up to 72 hours to double once you’ve reached 6 weeks so keep that in mind when you get tomorrows results! I honestly feel like your date is just off, I can’t see any logical reason for them to come up with the conclusion they did based on LMP alone. It’s just insane :wacko:

This seems to be the general consensus among everyone I've talked to, so I'm going in tomorrow thinking positive thoughts, and giving positive vibes for my hcg and private scan. It's gonna be a looooooong day, but I'm just going to proceed like I am 6 weeks pregnant, not 8. I also found these charts that support me being six weeks based off the hcg numbers. I think I might switch doctors if we move forward and everything seems to be going well! I don't need another stressful experience like that again!!!Screenshot_20230126-162326.png Screenshot_20230126-162230.png

Just had a tiny bit of brown discharge. I'm scared. And sad.

Brown is old! It’s ok :hugs: so much can cause spotting love. Back to your positive thoughts and your plan for going forward. I know the early days are so so hard. Then you’re given any doubt and it’s just amplified. We’re here for you, try to stay positive and trust your body, it’s truly amazing after all :flower: I mean look at your gorgeous curly dude!

Thanks babe, I so appreciate any cheerleading and motivation!! It stopped and now I feel so silly for being so scared. I have no cramping. Just a headache and nauseous. Hoping that's a good sign!!

I decided to reschedule the private scan, I just want to focus on resting and not stressing. The 2nd round of hcg testing will have to do for tomorrow. I am going to take the day off tomorrow, get some rest, and wait for Tuesday. The brown spotting really freaked me out and I don't want to do any more trans vaginal scans than is absolutely necessary.

Taking the day off to rest sounds like a good idea!! I would also change doctors if things turn out well. I don’t think I’d be able to go back there. Take it easy!

I feel like it's taking forever to get my 2nd hcg test results. I did it at like 8am, they still didn't have them at 12, and then they told me there is only one provider who will be able to upload them but she's busy all day. This is seriously my least favorite waiting game. Still having some brown spotting today but it's really minimal.

Got the results. Doesn't look good for me ladies. My numbers actually dropped very slightly to 5890

I probably won't be back on here for awhile. It's too painful.

@thencomesbebe I'm so so sorry your going through this I want to send you massive virtual :hugs: I no won't make a difference to how your feeling right now but I'm thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->