*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

I’ve booked in with the midwife today. They can’t fit me in until 13th Feb when I’ll be 11 weeks! We usually have an NHS scan at 12 weeks which is booked at your first midwife apt so I’m guessing that will be delayed a bit now. I should’ve called earlier I think it just took me a while to get my head around it all.
I think the scan needs to happen at certain weeks so hopefully they’ll fit you in when needed!

Thank you @Tasha36089 ! My bladder isn’t full cause morning sickness hit me so hard this morning :dohh: woo. I’m just waiting to be called in now.
And I’m pretty sure the window is 11-13 weeks for nuchal translucency testing so I’m sure they’ll get you worked in in that time frame :)

Good!!! Baby is growing great :happydance: the heartbeat was a beautiful 162bpm! I could see a little wriggling around too.
Now we wait to hear from @thencomesbebe !!!!

292C2985-410F-4E90-886A-0C6F7B1CD999.jpeg

@Momof2onetube I'm so happy for you. Unfortunately, I did not receive good news. Babe is only measuring 6weeks 1 day and their heart rate is 112. I did not see any movement in baby. Most likely outcome is miscarriage. I'm so sad.

@Momof2onetube I'm so happy for you. Unfortunately, I did not receive good news. Babe is only measuring 6weeks 1 day and their heart rate is 112. I did not see any movement in baby. Most likely outcome is miscarriage. I'm so sad.
Oh no. I’m so so sorry. That’s heartbreaking. :hugs: What is the next step? Are you going back in a few days? I’m really sorry…

No!!!! Is there any way you’re just behind?! If there’s a heartbeat of 112bpm at 6+1 then that would be normal. I know it probably doesn’t line up but I hope baby will keep growing regardless. Ugh :hugs: crossing absolutely everything for you hun

Thank you! I think my dates are good, so I'm worried. I got bloods drawn today and I go back on Friday just for beta levels. I had to fight for that, she really didn't want to do them. I also had to fight for the chromosome test because she wanted to wait until......? She just kept saying it won't matter, she's very convinced about the prognosis and just kept preparing me for the "inevitable." I go back for another ultrasound on Tuesday.

Thank you! I think my dates are good, so I'm worried. I got bloods drawn today and I go back on Friday just for beta levels. I had to fight for that, she really didn't want to do them. I also had to fight for the chromosome test because she wanted to wait until......? She just kept saying it won't matter, she's very convinced about the prognosis and just kept preparing me for the "inevitable." I go back for another ultrasound on Tuesday.
I really really hope this is a terrible mistake. Will be thinking of you. Sending you a massive hug.

So I looked at the calendar, and yes I am 8w4d since last AF, but I am 6w1d from when we dtd, and most likely ovulated 5 days after that.

@thencomesbebe keep advocating for yourself like the strong momma that you are! There’s no way they can deem this to be a miscarriage when the baby has a beating heart in normal range for its size! I’m actually angry for you right now. Reminds me of my first daughter, I was told I had a blighted ovum and to prepare for miscarriage… she’s almost 11 and my gut told me that doctor was wrong from the get go :dohh: sometimes the bedside mannerism is so cold and I really dislike it, no empathy at all. I hope the bloods bring good news and the ultrasound next Tuesday even better news, I’ll be sending the stickiest, most growing vibes your way :flower:

I’m so happy you at least got a picture! I’m not giving up hope for you. Something just doesn’t sit well with me on this one :hugs:

I kept thinking about this, and the more I think about it the more angry I am, just because baby is on track for 6 weeks with both measurement and heart rate, and my sac doesn't look huge like all the other 8 week sacs I see that have a 6 week fetus in them, SO, I also scheduled a private scan for tomorrow at 5:30pm PST, just so I can have a second look without the midwife, and if there's still a good heartbeat, they can put it in a bear for me. Still waiting on first hcg results.

I kept thinking about this, and the more I think about it the more angry I am, just because baby is on track for 6 weeks with both measurement and heart rate, and my sac doesn't look huge like all the other 8 week sacs I see that have a 6 week fetus in them, SO, I also scheduled a private scan for tomorrow at 5:30pm PST, just so I can have a second look without the midwife, and if there's still a good heartbeat, they can put it in a bear for me. Still waiting on first hcg results.
I’m angry for you too. This is not right. I would also go for a private scan. Hopefully they can put your mind at ease. Will you be getting your betas today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->