Pregnant partner wants space and hates me?!?! (Broke up with me at 17 weeks)

I’m sorry about your situation, I hope she has a happy and healthy birth and I hope you get much bonding time with her :hug:

I'm just happy she at least told me the hospital she plans to give birth at and that I might be able to be present. After that begins all the bs about custody/visitation/hell really.

I only feel mildly prepared cuz I took some parenting classes but still can't even comprehend how this is going to play out because we aren't communicating really so it's a wild card on what's to come. The thought literally stresses me out.

How do you cope with not being the one to raise your own child? It sucks

I’m sorry about your situation, I hope she has a happy and healthy birth and I hope you get much bonding time with her :hug:

Thank you Juni, honestly I hope the same for both her and the baby. I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything. I'm mad but not enough to throw away the potential connection i could still have with my daughter by not being amicable. I just have to suck it up for a little while longer.

I have no idea what is gonna happen from here on but my daughter was officially born about a month and a half ago. She is literally perfect. I've set up a parenting plan with the mom and she has yet to deny me visitation. If anything she has been ridiculously amicable.

No fights, no arguments, and hardly any disagreements so far. Outside of my visitation weekends we don't exist to each other. I really don't know what i was expecting but I guess peace is the best route when your not together. She even agreed to do split custody when I got my own place here in about 2 months.

I don't know what to feel at this point because I've tried to move my heart on and now I pretty much have mistrust and resentment. And I can very much tell you she's been over my since like the 3rd month into her pregnancy. So I guess this is how my story with that situation ends.

At one point I really truly wanted her back and honestly the idea of being a whole family still appeals to me but maybe this is for the better for both of us. Who knows. I just look forward to my weekends for now lol

That’s good keeping the peace sounds like. Good idea for the sake of baby girl . Hang in there :hugs:enjoy your weekends with baby ! Time flies by when they’re that small ! :haha:

Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! I'm really happy to hear that at least things are peaceful and you get to spend a lot of time with your new little one! Moving on will probably become easier as time goes by, just keep doing what you're doing and focusing on your little baby and all will work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->