October/November Conkers 2021***

Decided to brave it this morning, just got to the office. Now to see how long I last. I still get pretty exhausted and need a few naps in the day so will be interesting trying to get through the day without one.
Hope it goes well! I know what you mean - I always need to have a lay down during the day. Luckily my youngest still naps so we nap together while the big girls play in the backyard or have screen time.

When we started homeschooling 2 years ago I eliminated screen time except for Friday night family movie and Saturday night video games... and since I’ve been sick they’ve been having hours of screen time every day and their attitudes are showing it. Need to wean them off thinking they can watch screens every day now!!

Hope it goes well! I know what you mean - I always need to have a lay down during the day. Luckily my youngest still naps so we nap together while the big girls play in the backyard or have screen time.

When we started homeschooling 2 years ago I eliminated screen time except for Friday night family movie and Saturday night video games... and since I’ve been sick they’ve been having hours of screen time every day and their attitudes are showing it. Need to wean them off thinking they can watch screens every day now!!

i know what you mean, at the start of Covid unfortunately screen time became a thing for us too and the girls attitude is stinking.

And I just spent 20 minutes in the bathroom looking at my bump. It shows in my work clothes, looking ugly, most of it still bloat because I can swallow it but honestly who wants to walk around swallowing they stomach, not me. So it’s out in open.

Uh that’s the worst stage. I’m back at work now but I’m not in fitted maternity clothes, just a loose workout top and I’m really hoping my clients don’t think I just got fat in the belly lol!!

And I just spent 20 minutes in the bathroom looking at my bump. It shows in my work clothes, looking ugly, most of it still bloat because I can swallow it but honestly who wants to walk around swallowing they stomach, not me. So it’s out in open.
Is there something you could wear that would be a bit more flattering!?! Lol!

I probably just need to update my wardrobe. I usually wear tight fitting clothes so that’s where the problem is. I probably don’t need maternity clothes as such just some loose fitting dresses and tops.

I probably just need to update my wardrobe. I usually wear tight fitting clothes so that’s where the problem is. I probably don’t need maternity clothes as such just some loose fitting dresses and tops.
Yeah totally. How did the day end up going at work so far?

Official nhs 12 week scan for me today! However Im already into my 13th week, can't wait to see baby looking like a proper baby!! And to have my official due date :) will update later x

End of the day going to be heading home. I made it alright but I feel bad because I’m exhausted which means I’m going straight to bed and won’t see the girls much.

@daniyaaq its great you completed a day but sorry your exhausted! Hopefully you get to see your girls before bed. It’s still cold here so I’m still wearing a coat... hopefully I’ll be under wraps until we announce. The bloated stage is rubbish!

@soloso hope all goes well lovely! Exciting to see how much your DD will change. I was 13 weeks at mine but got put forward 11 days. Let us know how it all goes!

I always wonder how @wrapunzel is too? Looks like she hasn’t been on in ages. The November ladies are quiet hopefully all is ok with them and they are just to busy to get on here.... or maybe it’s just the first tri being a bit sucky! If any of you read this I hope your all ok x

20 weeks today so half way of all goes ok! Even though with my change in dates and my history I feel as though I’ll go over. Would be good if if more mid October as the babies half a week off at the end of October so would be great having DH at home that week!

Got home after work and managed a little family time with everyone before going to bed. Fell asleep straight away, but now it’s midnight and I’m wide awake with heartburn. You just can’t win can you?

@sil so awesome you feeling great today. I’m not quite at the no nausea at all but definitely gone down a lot. I was on my feet quite a bit all day without feeling queasy or vomiting which is a huge improvement.

@sil that’s awesome news! Makes such a difference doesn’t it!

@daniyaaq i find sleeping on and off! Sometimes I sleep great other nights I’m awake fidgeting or my legs are restless... not quite full on restless legs but nearly that feeling of that makes sense. So good that you had a fairly good day without being sick or feeling to queasy!

hopefully a few of you are now coming out the other end!!!! My nausea is getting less too! We got this ladies!!!!!!

Official nhs 12 week scan for me today! However Im already into my 13th week, can't wait to see baby looking like a proper baby!! And to have my official due date :) will update later x
Yay hope you get some cute pics!!

Gosh my three girls are just at Each other. I got up to get them breakfast and came back for a rest in my bed for a bit and they’re just bickering. I’m tired and wish they would just get along. Grr!

they are having trouble sharing the swing in our backyard... and the other day i gave them a big talk about sharing. I said when this baby comes and grows a bit there’s going to be another sibling to share with. My eldest was quiet for a minute and then said “I don’t think I want another then!” Lol! I said it’s too late now!!

Scan was great, baby wasn't lying in a good position so made it hard work for the songropher tehe. They put me at 14 weeks today which I'm super happy with because before it wouldn't of been 14 weeks till Friday, so new official due date is 15th November :D

IMG_20210517_175846.jpg

Love baby's little nose and mouth in this! Seems much more real after today x

@soloso congrats!! What a beautiful scan pic. I can’t wait for mine in two days. It’s always nice to be put forward!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->