October/November Conkers 2021***

So I think we decided that if we do find out that I will find out and order some party stuff and a gender cannon or balloon and Then the following Saturday we will do a special gender reveal breakfast for the kiddies and to DH. Then go out for lunch and buy Babies 1st outfit. So I’ll know for a whole week and no one else will.
That sounds like the sweetest idea!!

If we find out next week I slightly look forward to only having to pick either a boys name or girls name. Even though I feel as though this thread is only producing boys so it’s got to be a boy right?
I think the opposite. If we haven’t found out yet we’re likely to have girls just to even out the odds!!

Well you would think with only 3 of us left in October to find out you would think there must be a girl in there somewhere!!! Surely we can’t have a total blue month!!!!!!!

Well you would think with only 3 of us left in October to find out you would think there must be a girl in there somewhere!!! Surely we can’t have a total blue month!!!!!!!
I think they’re all girls tbh. This happened in my last group. The entire first half of the group was blue and then it was all pink!

@Suggerhoney which pillow do you use? I’ve been looking into getting one. I’ve never used ones in previous pregnancies

Unless November is our pink month!!! I’ll be more surprised if this bubba is a pink bundle. Less than I week till I know!!! My scan is 8.30am.
You’re right the front page is hilarious, all October is blue XD. I’m oct 31 but originally nov 1 so who knows XD

So what appointments do we have this week ladies?

At some point I’ll have my 16 week midwife phone call and Friday is 20 week scan day!

@Suggerhoney which pillow do you use? I’ve been looking into getting one. I’ve never used ones in previous pregnancies

I got this one hon
Screenshot_20210516-215557_eBay.jpg

I'm due September and in our September due date group 0it's mainly boys too, but there are some girls. The September group is quite small. There was more ladies but alot of them vanished and one lady lost her baby at just over 13 weeks. She was having a girl bless her.

I reckon November will be girls and maybe the December group?

@Mummy2Corban
Hope ure scan comes around quickly hon.
Literally can't wait to find out what ure having. I wonder if u will be team pink?

@playgirl666
Hope that time flys hon. It's such a scary scan but I just know it will be perfect.

Anyway so I think my bump this time is going to be high.
I carried our oldest ds High like a table.
But Tommy I carried very very low.
It's definitely much higher this time and i think as I get bigger and bigger it will keep getting higher.

So this was me at almost 25 weeks with Tommy (our youngest)
Very low.
Screenshot_20210516-220225_Chrome.jpg

And me today at 21+1 weeks.
20210516_163105.jpg

Definitely alot higher this time. What u all thinking?

Totally loving my bump. I'm still very comfortable and not in any pain.
I know as time goes on and I get bigger it will get uncomfortable but right now I feel great.

Feeling extremely blessed right now.
Love feeing him kick and noticed he is very active late at night and very early in the morning.

Getting so broody now which I know is strange because I'm pregnant but I can't wait to have him in my arms.

I pray for all of us here that we all make it to full term and have very healthy babies.
[-o<

@Suggerhoney I’ve a few things keeping me busy this week so hopefully the week won’t drag! Just hope baby is all happy and healthy in there! I’ve never wanted to know what flavour baby is so it’s a bit strange knowing by the end of the week I could know!

yes I would say bump looks higher this time round!

@Suggerhoney look at that beautiful bump. I’m still quite flat, can see a bit is coming but nothing noticeable.

I’m convinced all of October is going to be blue and then we will have lots of pink in November.

I finally have my ultrasound this week! It’s on Wednesday and I’ll be 13 weeks exactly.

@Suggerhoney I’ve a few things keeping me busy this week so hopefully the week won’t drag! Just hope baby is all happy and healthy in there! I’ve never wanted to know what flavour baby is so it’s a bit strange knowing by the end of the week I could know!

yes I would say bump looks higher this time round!

Awwww yeah I tried to keep really busy to make the time go by quicker.
I love finding out gender it's so exciting. But I felt like my excitement was stollen this time because of the high risk screening results.
I think that's why I was so extremely anxious for the Anomaly scan.
I do feel so much better now and alot more positive since having it.
Sometimes tho I will get that 'but what if he does have downs and the scans are not picking it up,.
But i quickly shooo those doughts away.
Something inside me is telling me my baby boy is healthy.
Even with that bleed at Almost 15 weeks something deep inside me was telling me everything was going to be ok.
It wud be nice knowing for sure but for now I just have to keep trusting in Jesus and staying positive and faithful.

@Suggerhoney look at that beautiful bump. I’m still quite flat, can see a bit is coming but nothing noticeable.

I’m convinced all of October is going to be blue and then we will have lots of pink in November.

U will Just pop over night hon. Ure wake up one morning and be like oh hello lol.

I finally have my ultrasound this week! It’s on Wednesday and I’ll be 13 weeks exactly.

Not long hon. Is that the dating scan? U will get ure official due date how exciting.

Not long until 2nd tri now hon yay.

I've noticed alot of ladies that were in here haven't been on here for ages.
I really hope they are ok

Reactions: sil
Yeah we have a few ladies that have not posted for some time. I’m also hoping all is good with them.

Yeah we have a few ladies that have not posted for some time. I’m also hoping all is good with them.

I noticed that too. I feel like a huge chunk of November went missing

I think some people just leave the boards once they are done TTC. Tbh, I’m kinda annoyed that they join the group and just take off... it really annoys me looking at the first page and seeing ladies who I have no idea who they are XD. I get not having time for the forums but then just don’t join and put your name on the first page :-k

Anyways that’s neither here nor there. So excited to see your baby @Mummy2Corban !!! Please find out gender and tell usss!!!

nothing pregnancy related up for me this week, my girls have the Last day at their Wednesday class so have to get some thank you/end of year gifts for their teachers!

Decided to brave it this morning, just got to the office. Now to see how long I last. I still get pretty exhausted and need a few naps in the day so will be interesting trying to get through the day without one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->