October/November Conkers 2021***

Yeah girl that ain’t our story! Lol I have friends like that, definitely jealous. I’d never stop having babies!!

Is anything improving for you today?
Definitely improving, managed to get through yesterday with minimal nausea during the day. I do tend to feel it when I start to get hungry, then it hits at night alongside heartburn.

DP bought me a pregnancy pillow, though I struggled to fall asleep, when I did sleep it was the best sleep I’ve had since getting pregnant

Definitely improving, managed to get through yesterday with minimal nausea during the day. I do tend to feel it when I start to get hungry, then it hits at night alongside heartburn.

DP bought me a pregnancy pillow, though I struggled to fall asleep, when I did sleep it was the best sleep I’ve had since getting pregnant
Well that’s really promising. Even a bit of relief gives you hope. Are you on anything for heartburn this time? Definitely feeling it over here when I go too long without a snack, or when I eat too much! But other than that I think I’m clear of it, just have to see if I can slowly wean off the pills. I can’t remember when I stopped last pregnancy but I didn’t manage to get off them until 30 weeks with my first pregnancy!!

gosh you guys it’s sucks so bad having to wait for my anatomy scan! 34 days!! Seems like forever!

Well that’s really promising. Even a bit of relief gives you hope. Are you on anything for heartburn this time? Definitely feeling it over here when I go too long without a snack, or when I eat too much! But other than that I think I’m clear of it, just have to see if I can slowly wean off the pills. I can’t remember when I stopped last pregnancy but I didn’t manage to get off them until 30 weeks with my first pregnancy!!

gosh you guys it’s sucks so bad having to wait for my anatomy scan! 34 days!! Seems like forever!

I’m going to have to talk to my doctor about the heartburn. I was using gaviscon but it makes 0 difference now. It’s a struggle to fall asleep. I’m struggling with snacks, my usual go to snack is fruits but that seems to be an aversion for me, started with grapes and now it’s basically any fruit I eat, I have nut allergies so currently that leaves me eating carrots.

haha I’m not even counting when my next scan is, seems so far away to torture myself.

I’m going to have to talk to my doctor about the heartburn. I was using gaviscon but it makes 0 difference now. It’s a struggle to fall asleep. I’m struggling with snacks, my usual go to snack is fruits but that seems to be an aversion for me, started with grapes and now it’s basically any fruit I eat, I have nut allergies so currently that leaves me eating carrots.

haha I’m not even counting when my next scan is, seems so far away to torture myself.
Oh wow that sucks. I can’t lay on my right side anymore because of the heartburn but if I’m on my left it doesn’t bug me. But my left shoulder is tired of being slept on.

I’ve been eating veggies and dip for my snacks mostly, and lots of nuts (craving - and not raw, like sweet and spicy ones XD) but if you can’t have nuts that mostly just leaves cheese and carbs!?! So hard when you have aversions. I’ve been able to get over most of them with just mind over matter and they haven’t made me throw up. Except candy and ice cream still make me barf if I try a little.

Oh wow that sucks. I can’t lay on my right side anymore because of the heartburn but if I’m on my left it doesn’t bug me. But my left shoulder is tired of being slept on.

I’ve been eating veggies and dip for my snacks mostly, and lots of nuts (craving - and not raw, like sweet and spicy ones XD) but if you can’t have nuts that mostly just leaves cheese and carbs!?! So hard when you have aversions. I’ve been able to get over most of them with just mind over matter and they haven’t made me throw up. Except candy and ice cream still make me barf if I try a little.

it’s actually quite weird. I can eat fruits, that’s not a problem I even enjoy eating them but the last 2 weeks I’ve only vomited after I eat fruits. So staying away from them actually keeps the vomiting away.

the whole left thing for me doesn’t work because nausea is the worst when I’m on my left side.

Baby names are going to be such a challenge for me, especially the part where DP wants an input. So I’m not even going to think about it for now, letting him do the thinking.

If we find out next week I slightly look forward to only having to pick either a boys name or girls name. Even though I feel as though this thread is only producing boys so it’s got to be a boy right?

If we find out next week I slightly look forward to only having to pick either a boys name or girls name. Even though I feel as though this thread is only producing boys so it’s got to be a boy right?
Definitely the months of the boys. Can’t believe it’s only next week you might know.

So I think we decided that if we do find out that I will find out and order some party stuff and a gender cannon or balloon and Then the following Saturday we will do a special gender reveal breakfast for the kiddies and to DH. Then go out for lunch and buy Babies 1st outfit. So I’ll know for a whole week and no one else will.

Another gender reveal how exciting. I’m sure you can handle that, I’m surprised you been able to keep the pregnancy from the kids for so long.

Haha! Well I’ve noticed a few looks at my tummy but I had a little mummy tummy anyway so kinda jus rolling with that.

Hey everyone mind if I join? I have been on here for awhile but I thought we were done lol just about finished bf my 1yo and so decided to get on birth control went to the doctor had a positive pregnancy test oops lol so she ordered a scan for later that day since I hadn't had a period in a few months and found out I was about 14weeks 2 days and could already see it was a boy :shock: omg! I am now almost 17 weeks! This will be baby number 8 but 7th boy :rofl: my daughter was not very pleased with us but they are all so excited to have a baby again! They're ages are 18,15,14,10,6,2.5 and 1. I am due October 24th :wacko:

Wowsers what a amazing story. Glad to have you on board and massive congratulations on ure surprise pregnancy. So cool u skipped the whole first trimester.
Wow I'm on number 6 and thought that was alot. Ure a supper mum.
I'm 41 so dought there will be anymore after this one but definitely not ruling it out completely hehe.

@daniyaaq

I love my pregnancy pillow so much its like sleeping on a cloud. Even now with the big bump its still so comfy.

@playgirl666

I really wud like to get a momaroo but so expensive.
I will be keeping a look out for second hand ones when I get further along. Sometimes they go for about 70 quid which I wudnt mind. But brand new is way to expensive

@Suggerhoney not sure I’ll remember what to sleep without it after this.

little one is just resting on my bladder it’s annoying. I keep feeling like I’m busting except it’s only a trickle when I go.

little one is just resting on my bladder it’s annoying. I keep feeling like I’m busting except it’s only a trickle when I go.

They really are the best. I had one with our youngest. But the one u have now is so much better. It wasn't expensive either. I absolutely love it. Every pregnant womon needs a pregnancy pillow. :cloud9:

@Reiko_ctu I started rewatching 24 this morning. Every time I see your name pop up it reminded me of it!
Ha that’s so awesome! I didn’t think anyone would ever get that reference! Does the show hold up against the test of time? I’ve never rewatched since back in the day.

Yeah babe is pushing on my bladder too. Never happened before third tri before and it’s annoying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->