October/November Conkers 2021***

@soloso what a cutie. Love those pics at this stage! Definitely a real life baby in there lol!!

guys I’m feeling bummed because after about 4 days of no nausea, it slowly started showing up again. It’s mild but I feel just blah and have this gross taste in my mouth that makes it worse. Gosh I thought I’d feel better at 16 weeks... still mildly nauseous all day and it really sucks. I don’t know how I’m going to enjoy this pregnancy at all if it doesn’t clear up.

@sil thankyou! Can't wait to see your scan pics, not long to to at all! Wonder if you'll get bumped forward any days too:) glad to hear you are feeling better also

But sorry to hear you have felt rubbish again @Reiko_ctu! I hope it's just a bad day and you do continue feeling better x

@soloso what a cute picture! Proper little button nose. Yay to being put forward a few days!

@Reiko_ctu as mine got better I still had days that it came back in waves. Never as bad as before but still yuk. Hoping tomorrow brings a better day!

@soloso
Awwww hello baby. Amazing being put forward isn't it. My original due date going by AF was 7th October and ovulation was 30th September.
I got put forward a whole 12 days from AF and 5 days extra then Ovulation. I Went from 12 to 13 weeks just like that was awesome.
In my early scans I was measuring bang on for when I ovulated so wasn't expecting to be put forward at all.
I do love it when that happens.
So glad ure scan went well.
And welcome to the 2nd trimester woop woop \\:D/

Happy 20 weeks @Mummy2Corban feels good doesn't it.
Half way yay:yipee:

So as I spoke to soon about feeling so great.

The leg cramps have started.
Last night I woke up 3 times with leg cramp.
I had terrible leg and foot cramps with DS. Leg cramps I can just about put up with but it's still annoying.
I just hope the foot cramps don't start because there agony.
Also have a bit of sore throat but not too bad.

I have booked my next midwife appointment. I've not seen her since I was 8 weeks pregnant.
Anyway I'm booked in for 16th June at 25+4 weeks.
I have a growth scan on 10th June and a consultant appointment on 2nd June.
Another consultant appointment 31st June so appointments are definitely rolling in.

So we have had thunder today and lots of heavy rain and hale.
Normally May is lovely here but it's been propprr shit lol.

Hope the weather warms up and gets nice soon.
Can't believe summer is almost here yay :yipee:

I'm gonna change my signature again I get bored haha. Please ignore my changing signatures ladies I like to change the colour up and stuff. I may add the fruit one as well I mean May as well have 3 hehe.

@Suggerhoney it feels crazy to be half way! I can’t believe I’m here! As worried as I am about Friday I’m so excited to see baby again.

Your going to be pretty busy in June with all those appointments! How often do you have growth scans? You’ll get to see lots of little man. Are you still going to book a 4d scan?

@Suggerhoney it feels crazy to be half way! I can’t believe I’m here! As worried as I am about Friday I’m so excited to see baby again.

Your going to be pretty busy in June with all those appointments! How often do you have growth scans? You’ll get to see lots of little man. Are you still going to book a 4d scan?

Ure be fine hon. Hope it comes around quickly for you.
They want me to have growth scans at 24 28 32 and 36 weeks, with induction at 37 weeks.
So yes lots of appointments haha.
I will be regularly monitored in 3rd trimester too.
July Aug and and September will be crazy too.
Worked out if I am induced at 37 weeks that's the 4th September.
Still feels like ages away.
Haha

@Suggerhoney hehehe! I’m liking the change! Lots of scans then! I wonder what they will say about baby’s size and how big he will actually be. Just out of curiosity do any of your babies share rooms? How do you work it?

@Suggerhoney hehehe! I’m liking the change! Lots of scans then! I wonder what they will say about baby’s size and how big he will actually be. Just out of curiosity do any of your babies share rooms? How do you work it?

I bet i end up changing my signature a few more times b4 baby comes lol. I get bored and like playing lol.

Yes it will be very interesting.
Tbh I won't be paying much interest to the weights they give because I know growth scans are so inaccurate.
Was told dd was 7lbs already at 35 weeks and had her 4 days later she was a tiny 5lb 7oz.

And with Tommy at 33 weeks he was so say 7lbs. I even got asked it i had gestational diabetes because they said he was so big and wud be up to 9 to 10lb even at 37 weeks.
I had him at 37+3 weeks and he was 7lbs 6oz haha.
I spent weeks panicking about having a ginormous baby and my midwife was the one who told me not to worry.
She said there is no way they can know the weight because u can't put a pair of scales in there and weigh baby.
She said the growth scans are always out up to 2lbs either way.
But I still panicked. Then when he was born I was like hes tiny.
Haha.

I can still suck my belly in which is weird so definitely not all baby.

I expect to have around a 7 to 8lb baby.

But I keep getting 6lb something in my head so wud be well weird if he was 6lbs something when born.

My biggest was my 2nd.
They told me he was small and I went over due by 2 weeks and he was 8lb 15.
I know in grand scale of things that's not that big and the average now is 9lbs but for me.
I'm tiny, that was huge.
He got very stuck. Had to have forceps and he was born purple and not breathing.
That was with the ex.

@Suggerhoney I’ve heard so many stories of scans being so wrong! I guess apart from my nephew they said he would be bigger and he was. Would be so weird if baby boy was 6lb. All of mine have been 8lb so I think this one will be the same if I go all the way. I was 10lb 9oz so I thought my babies would be big!

@Mummy2Corban its sooo amazing you’re halfway!! That’s so exciting! Such a milestone. Can’t wait for that point. Feeling baby and properly showing by then. Although the body tends to be a bit more sore at that point!!

@Suggerhoney I’ve heard so many stories of scans being so wrong! I guess apart from my nephew they said he would be bigger and he was. Would be so weird if baby boy was 6lb. All of mine have been 8lb so I think this one will be the same if I go all the way. I was 10lb 9oz so I thought my babies would be big!

Oh wow hon. I was 5lbs.
App it goes by both us and father. My DH was 8lb 7oz.
All our babies have been 7lbs something apart from dd but she was premmie and wud of been 7lbs something if I wud of gone full term.

I had my first braxton hicks contraction last night. Not painful at all but bump went really hard and tight then released.
I started getting them at 21 weeks with our youngest son so new they wud start soon.
So crazy how are bodies start practicing months b4 giving birth.

@soloso love a good bump up. Cute baby.

@Suggerhoney i been wanting to change my tickers but as usual I have forgotten how to do it ](*,)
Interestingly Braxton hicks start as early as 6 weeks we just don’t feel them. I only know this because my stupid body decided to start feeling mine at 13 weeks.

@Suggerhoney i been wanting to change my tickers but as usual I have forgotten how to do it ](*,)
Interestingly Braxton hicks start as early as 6 weeks we just don’t feel them. I only know this because my stupid body decided to start feeling mine at 13 weeks.
Yeah I just felt my first BH today, kinda funny to feel such a small belly getting hard!

Wow I did not know that hon. 6 weeks is so supper dupper early too. Our bodies are so amazing. I do find tho that mine start getting painful around 29 weeks.

I tried getting the ticker u have but can't do it lol.
With mine u just click on them then add what ticker and slider u want and ure details then click on forums and its the BB code u want. U copy and paste that into ure signature.

It took me a while to work it out lol.

Watch mine change a few more times yet b4 baby comes. I get so bored and like playing with it hehe.

Anyone feeling super heavy preggo vag yet? This is too early for it but I guess 4th baby :shock: Feel like with my third I didn’t feel it till way past 30 weeks. Ugh.

I’m honestly the worst preggo in the world and such a whiner XD

I’m glad you ladies let me whine to you because we’ve been in Covid lockdown since November and can’t see anyone except our household.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->