October/November Conkers 2021***

@topazicatzbet I cant get over how much hair he has! So gorgeous
Ha, yes he has lots, he takes after me I was born with more than that and ds2 was born with the most. I think he looks more like ds2 too which is good as ds3 looks like ds1.

Had a call from midwife today to check all OK and they will visit tom the weigh him. We have also booked to get him registered. We have a friend that works there so she got us a cancellation appointment and is going to register him for us which will be cool that her name is on his birth certificate.

I love seeing everyone’s beautiful baby photos. It makes me so excited for my baby to arrive. 35 weeks today!! I finally feel like we are closing in a bit although 5 more weeks feels like eternity. I’m hoping she comes a week or two early.

For my birthday DH got me a gift certificate for a 3D scan so I booked it for Friday. I can’t wait to see her in 3D. I’ll be 35 1/2 weeks so hopefully not too far along to get clear pics - they recommend before 34 weeks.

Next week I start my weekly growth scans and non stress tests / bpp until she arrives. I’m excited to see her a lot. It will keep things interesting.

I love seeing everyone’s beautiful baby photos. It makes me so excited for my baby to arrive. 35 weeks today!! I finally feel like we are closing in a bit although 5 more weeks feels like eternity. I’m hoping she comes a week or two early.

For my birthday DH got me a gift certificate for a 3D scan so I booked it for Friday. I can’t wait to see her in 3D. I’ll be 35 1/2 weeks so hopefully not too far along to get clear pics - they recommend before 34 weeks.

Next week I start my weekly growth scans and non stress tests / bpp until she arrives. I’m excited to see her a lot. It will keep things interesting.

What a great present. I loved our 3d scan. Hope you get some great pics.

@Mummy2Corban
Lovely photo hon. I still need to get one of Tommy and Harley but Tommy is having none of it haha.
I'm definitely happy were gonna give it one last shot but it's knowing the time to try that's difficult. I want to hold out as long as possible and enjoy Harley but at the but at the same time I'm worried leaving it to long I will be too old.
Keep seeing lots of stories of womon naturally getting pregnant and having healthy babies at 42 43 and even 44 and 45 but when u look at the statistics on Google its pretty depressing saying its only about a 2% chance past 42.
And then I keep thinking am I being selfish.
I know if it doesn't happen I will get upset I keep saying I won't, but I know when it comes down to actually ttc I will be upset if it dont happen or if I have to go through more losses.
I think what we're gonna do is not try but not prevent either when the time comes.
Ideally I want to wait untill I turn 43 because Harley will be 15 and a half months old then.
But I just don't know if it will be to late.
My husband says he don't mind when I come of the mini pill I can choose when. He has even agreed to trying next spring summer but then if I fall quickly (not saying I will) the age gap is gonna be so close. So ideally I'd rather hold off as long as possible so Harley will be 2 and Tommy 4 by the time a new baby wud be born.
I had overion reserve bloods done on 29th Dec and never got the results because I fell pregnant with Harley in the beginning of January.

But I've booked a appointment with the Dr for my nose and I'm gonna get them blood results at the same time.
But I had it done in Dec so that was 11 months ago now so things may of changed alot since then. According to a lady on here she said that from 40 onwards our fertility declines on a daily basis.
I did get pregnant 5 times in 11 months tho at 40 and then 41 pregnant with Harley so I'm hoping that's a good sign i am still fertile and I've still have a few more years yet b4 peri menopause starts.

I just wish a little person cud tell me how long I have left but I know that's impossible.

I just have to go into it with the unknown and see what happens.

What wud u do in my situation hon. Wud u hold out or wud u try sooner.
I mean is 42 and 43 gonna make much difference ?

@topazicatzbet
Aww the hair makes me melt. So adorable.

@daniyaaq definitely nesting hon. Hopefully not long now.

@Reiko_ctu
Hope baby comes soon. I'm on tender hooks when I come on here.
Can't believe all the babies will be born soon.
Scary how fast its all gone.

That's a awesome gift hon. Can't wait to see pics. Hope baby is in a good position to get clear pics. Hope she has gained more weight.
Hope u had a lovely birthday. ♡

Sorry ladies I keep going on about myself. I just don't have anyone else to talk too.

Latest pic of Harley. We just had him weighed and he is now 9lbs 15oz at almost 7 weeks old.
A right little chunky monkey. He is in first size baby clothes now and it was horrible putting all the tiny baby things away.
I've also sorted through all the 0-3 month bits too so he will be in that next. But first size fits perfectly now. Arms a bit long and a bit baggy but that's all.
20211020_191323.jpg

Had sex 7 hours ago and have been getting painful tightenings ever since. I know its not labour because they're not getting worse but jeez they are uncomfortable and driving me crazy!!

Had sex 7 hours ago and have been getting painful tightenings ever since. I know its not labour because they're not getting worse but jeez they are uncomfortable and driving me crazy!!
Well they’re probably softening your cervix a bit… but yes sooo annoying.

Pains tapered off and got some sleep. What a waste of time :sad2:

How's everyone feeling? Any appointments coming up? I have 38 week gp appointment tomorrow and 39 week midwife appointment next friday

I’m bored.

just the scan Monday and OB appointment Wednesday. I’m actually wishing to not make any of these but knowing my luck this one could end up staying till past 40.

I gave the anesthetist a challenge to get access. What a lovely bruise I got left with.

20211021_095713.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->