October/November Conkers 2021***

They said initially a short lockdown but the way the cases are going we will be lucky to be out of lockdown by next month.

the kids will adjust I think. I’m really struggling with working from home the more pregnant I am

@Reiko_ctu Beautiful bump! I get my button nightdresses for labour in the granny section of clothes shops. They're almost always cheaper than the more fashionable nightdresses.

Thanks @daniyaaq . Sorry you're having a hard time working from home. I feel your pain. When are you finishing up for maternity leave? I'm not done until 15th October

Thanks @daniyaaq . Sorry you're having a hard time working from home. I feel your pain. When are you finishing up for maternity leave? I'm not done until 15th October

I’m finishing up 1st of October. Thought about pushing it more but I honestly don’t feel I’m putting 100% in my work anymore and I feel it will just keep getting worse. I already feel like I’m just pushing it as it is

@sadeyedlady granny shop! Hehe! I know what you mean. Usually I’d get mine from primarj. Happy third trimester lovely!!! I’m with you on the late babies. Be very surprised if this one pops out early.

@daniyaaq sorry your struggling with work. Didn’t you say you have a week off soon?!

@Mummy2Corban you have such a good memory you know. This coming week I’m only working till Wednesday. Then I’m off until 23rd. I’m so switched off already the three days will drag.

@Catmumof4 we have a similar problem with childcare too. We will be lucky for MIL to look after them while I’m in labour so I’m not sure we will get any other help! That’s why I’m hoping for an in and out job! Have you had anymore ideas for baby’s name!??? I’d say she’s slightly dropped but it doesn’t look as though it’s by much?!?
It sucks not having any help except the occasion where she remembers she's supposed to be a grandma LMAO!! Atm we are thinking sapphire or Sophia what do u guys think? Xx

@sadeyedlady thank u so much I couldn't do it without the man tho don't tell him that he wouldn't get through the door with his big head hahaha

Yes I was thinking buttons would be good on a night dress this time. That’s smart. I wonder where to look for one.
Your bump is beautiful! And I got one from bon marche- it's not v pretty but baby can have a good snuggle xx

They said initially a short lockdown but the way the cases are going we will be lucky to be out of lockdown by next month.

the kids will adjust I think. I’m really struggling with working from home the more pregnant I am
I'm so sorry your struggling and I'm sure the kids will adjust quickly for u :hugs:xx

28 weeks so officially in third trimester today!\\:D/ My last 2 babies were born at 41+7 and 41+10 so going to go with 13/14 weeks left!
Congratulations!! :happydance:

I'm very lucky we have a largish 5 bedroom house and ordered a 9 seater car just waiting for it to be built because there is a huge backlog due to lockdowns!! It deffo won't get here by the time baby is here so not 100% how we are going to manage until then! :sad2: I'm feeling quite good today! The anti sickness meds have really helped!

Did anyone get a chance to look at my growth scan to see what they think? Xxx

@Catmumof4 I like both of those names. I would lean towards Sophia.

3d scan went fab. Got some great pics and the whole video on USB. He is currently breech and weighing around 2lb 13oz. And apparently has lots of hair. On schedule to be around 7-8lb at birth.

Baby Elizabeth_9.jpg Baby Elizabeth_36.jpg Baby Elizabeth_27.jpg

@Catmumof4 I like both of those names. I would lean towards Sophia.

3d scan went fab. Got some great pics and the whole video on USB. He is currently breech and weighing around 2lb 13oz. And apparently has lots of hair. On schedule to be around 7-8lb at birth.

View attachment 1100945 View attachment 1100946 View attachment 1100947

Awwwwwww look at him he is so cute hon. Such clear pics too.

@Catmumof4
Lovely photo hon. This is my 6th baby and I don't rule out having a 7th because mine are 18 15 10 8 and almost 2.
Then this one so it wud mean have 3 smaller ones but the others are so much older..

We live in a 4 bed town house but we turned it into a 5 bed by moving our lounge into the dining room downstairs. Our kitchen is a kitchen dinner so didn't need 2 dinning rooms.
My age is the issue tho. I'm 42 in Dec and it took us 11 months of ttc this one and 4 chemicals so I can't see it ever happening again.
I'm going on the mini pill when I have baby and then will take that for a good few months.
And if we decide to stop taking it say when baby is 8 months old and just see what happens then will do that.
I don't think I cud ever go back to ttc ever again it's to stressful so if anything did happen it wud be a happy surprise. But can't see it happening. Think I will be too old.
Just want to feel done and hoping I will after I've had baby but scared I'm gonna get broody again.

@daniyaaq
So sorry ure in lockdown hon. Tbh I think the uk will be in another lockdown come nov/Dec.
I hope not because it sucks but just have a feeling esp with everything being open again now.

@Reiko_ctu
That's so cool u get all the nappies and stuff.
We don't get any of that so we have to take in our own. The only thing we do get free is formula for the baby. They give us pre made little bottles.

But all our health care is free because its the NHS.
So we don't have to pay to see a Dr or for hospital stays.
I love the NHS its a god send.
Beautiful bump hon.

@Suggerhoney thankfully the healthcare in Canada is all free as well. Can’t imagine having to pay to have babies!! We wouldn’t be able to afford it! Imagine having to pay to take your child to the dr when they’re sick!?! But I do have to pay for all my medications unless you’ve got benefits through your employer. My DH and I are both self employed so if we ever get a prescription we have to pay for it out of pocket. There’s coverage through then government for that too but we make “too much money”… where it all goes I won’t know XD

@Catmumof4 love both of those name ideas. Sophie was on my list but we’ve got a close cousin with that name. Sophia is very popular here!! Sapphire I haven’t heard for a person name but no reason not to use it… ours will be meadow and it’s not even in my baby name book XD

Awwwwwww look at him he is so cute hon. Such clear pics too.

@Catmumof4
Lovely photo hon. This is my 6th baby and I don't rule out having a 7th because mine are 18 15 10 8 and almost 2.
Then this one so it wud mean have 3 smaller ones but the others are so much older..

We live in a 4 bed town house but we turned it into a 5 bed by moving our lounge into the dining room downstairs. Our kitchen is a kitchen dinner so didn't need 2 dinning rooms.
My age is the issue tho. I'm 42 in Dec and it took us 11 months of ttc this one and 4 chemicals so I can't see it ever happening again.
I'm going on the mini pill when I have baby and then will take that for a good few months.
And if we decide to stop taking it say when baby is 8 months old and just see what happens then will do that.
I don't think I cud ever go back to ttc ever again it's to stressful so if anything did happen it wud be a happy surprise. But can't see it happening. Think I will be too old.
Just want to feel done and hoping I will after I've had baby but scared I'm gonna get broody again.

@daniyaaq
So sorry ure in lockdown hon. Tbh I think the uk will be in another lockdown come nov/Dec.
I hope not because it sucks but just have a feeling esp with everything being open again now.

@Reiko_ctu
That's so cool u get all the nappies and stuff.
We don't get any of that so we have to take in our own. The only thing we do get free is formula for the baby. They give us pre made little bottles.

But all our health care is free because its the NHS.
So we don't have to pay to see a Dr or for hospital stays.
I love the NHS its a god send.
Beautiful bump hon.
I hope u join the fb group it would be lovely if u do decide to ttc to see your journey and our babies will be so close in age, I prob won't come on here again because having my tubes tied! I felt 'done' when I had Bonnie but then I had such a craving for another fell pregnant first time ttc and then got so scared and I always suffer bad in pregnancy so I'm taking the choice away from myself! X

@Suggerhoney thankfully the healthcare in Canada is all free as well. Can’t imagine having to pay to have babies!! We wouldn’t be able to afford it! Imagine having to pay to take your child to the dr when they’re sick!?! But I do have to pay for all my medications unless you’ve got benefits through your employer. My DH and I are both self employed so if we ever get a prescription we have to pay for it out of pocket. There’s coverage through then government for that too but we make “too much money”… where it all goes I won’t know XD

@Catmumof4 love both of those name ideas. Sophie was on my list but we’ve got a close cousin with that name. Sophia is very popular here!! Sapphire I haven’t heard for a person name but no reason not to use it… ours will be meadow and it’s not even in my baby name book XD
I dread to think how much my lot of kiddies would have cost me without the nhs! God bless the nhs!! I am disabled so luckily don't have to pay prescriptions an item is £9.05 here and out of pregnancy I have 7 items a month some more!!

Thank you for the advice on names it's definitely a toss up between those 2 now! Lol so naturally we have both chosen opposites as our fav :haha: I love the name meadow it's so fresh and new!

I hope u join the fb group it would be lovely if u do decide to ttc to see your journey and our babies will be so close in age, I prob won't come on here again because having my tubes tied! I felt 'done' when I had Bonnie but then I had such a craving for another fell pregnant first time ttc and then got so scared and I always suffer bad in pregnancy so I'm taking the choice away from myself! X

I still can't find the group hon on Facebook :-(

One min will post the link. I think I messaged u but not sure lol baby brain x

So so uncomfortable and achey tonight. Bad back ache and pelvis is so sore. Really hope I don't have any longer than 4 weeks. Feel so done now but I know its still too early to have baby.
He can come anytime from 36 weeks tho and tbh I wud love it if I went into labour b4 my induction. Really can't see that happening tho.

Also think this baby will be big. My bump looks massive today. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->