October/November Conkers 2021***

So so uncomfortable and achey tonight. Bad back ache and pelvis is so sore. Really hope I don't have any longer than 4 weeks. Feel so done now but I know its still too early to have baby.
He can come anytime from 36 weeks tho and tbh I wud love it if I went into labour b4 my induction. Really can't see that happening tho.

Also think this baby will be big. My bump looks massive today. :shock:
I feel it too today I accidentally got out of bed wrong so my legs come apart and it's messed the spd up for the day! Sucks Lol!

So so uncomfortable and achey tonight. Bad back ache and pelvis is so sore. Really hope I don't have any longer than 4 weeks. Feel so done now but I know its still too early to have baby.
He can come anytime from 36 weeks tho and tbh I wud love it if I went into labour b4 my induction. Really can't see that happening tho.

Also think this baby will be big. My bump looks massive today. :shock:
Honestly you never know… I had a friend who had a 10 lb baby as her first… her third bump was so large (I never told her that of course lol)… the largest I’ve ever seen…. And that third baby was 6lbs odd XD

I feel it too today I accidentally got out of bed wrong so my legs come apart and it's messed the spd up for the day! Sucks Lol!

Ouch hon. Man SPD and PVG sucks..
I tried doing the exercises for it but it hurt too much.
Yes for Facebook groups maybe the ladies on here cud join the one with the October ladies hon. What is the group called so I can join.? I never did see that notification.
I'm crap with Facebook tho haha.

Honestly you never know… I had a friend who had a 10 lb baby as her first… her third bump was so large (I never told her that of course lol)… the largest I’ve ever seen…. And that third baby was 6lbs odd XD

Really hon. Oh that does make me feel better.
I had a huge bump with my 2nd tho and he was my biggest 8lb 15.
All my others have been 7lbs something and my smallest was 5lb 7 but 4 weeks early.

So here is my bump now at 33 weeks. And next to it me the other day at 32+4 weeks.
Has it got bigger?
Feel it's slightly higher today.
20210807_230744.jpg 20210804_173650.jpg

Ouch hon. Man SPD and PVG sucks..
I tried doing the exercises for it but it hurt too much.
Yes for Facebook groups maybe the ladies on here cud join the one with the October ladies hon. What is the group called so I can join.? I never did see that notification.
I'm crap with Facebook tho haha.

Really hon. Oh that does make me feel better.
I had a huge bump with my 2nd tho and he was my biggest 8lb 15.
All my others have been 7lbs something and my smallest was 5lb 7 but 4 weeks early.

So here is my bump now at 33 weeks. And next to it me the other day at 32+4 weeks.
Has it got bigger?
Feel it's slightly higher today.
View attachment 1100981 View attachment 1100982
Oh I think it looks just fine. I know it feels like a lot at this stage, lugging that big belly around but I doubt you’re measuring big!

The hits just keep coming in my house… as if I haven’t had enough problems in this pregnancy, my middle has this scab thing on her cheek for 2 days and I’m not thinking anything of it, hanging about and cuddling her of course… well it’s her very first cold sore (thanks DH for passing that on)! I’m hoping I haven’t exposed myself too much as I’ve never had one although we’ve been together 11 years and DH has had them a handful of times. And apparently getting your first cold sore in the third trimester is dangerous for the baby.

midwife on Monday so I’ll talk to her about that but I’m really hoping it won’t be another thing to worry about :(

Gourgeous bump @playgirl666 wish mine was as neat!

@Reiko_ctu I didn't know that about cold sores! Hope it's nothing but glad your getting checked!

@Suggerhoney this is the Oct site lol iv offered a couple times on the Sept site but guess they don't like me much cos been ignored each time lol. I think your bump is beautiful hun I wouldn't no about measurements tho...

SO I am completely bunged up. I can't go number 2 at all and starting to get pains! Naturally it's Sun so Drs etc are shut! Typical!! X

@Catmumof4 about the Facebook I’m not on there at all that’s why I haven’t said much about it.

@Reiko_ctu hope you didn’t get it. I have them every now and then luckily never when I’m pregnant.

I have always suffered bad with cold sores, and I have always had at least 2 or 3 through each of my pregnancies x

Anybody suffering with really bad cramps? They are down on the lower half of my body and back? Just another thing to add to my long list of what’s wrong lol I have a ctg tomoz morning so will bring it up then aswell xx

Iv been feeling off and just absolutely shattered all weekend maybe the zoo on Friday was just too much to ask but these cramps are killers xx

@Weemcb26 I had period like cramps last week and mentioned it to my midwife. She said that on 3rd baby that your lady bits are more sensitive and prone to cramping. You should definitely say it tomorrow for your own piece if mind!

@sadeyedlady I have gone slightly the other way now. Had 1 loose episode and now my stomach is bubbling like mad! I'm afraid to move Lol!!

I have consultant tomorrow I will be 31 +4 so wish this was the next appointment so I could get my date I'm so so done with all this pain!! X

Third tri for me today!

12 weeks to go/84 days… still too long for me XD

although honestly with the pelvic pressure I’m feeling I can’t imagine keeping this little one in for 12 more weeks. I have a gut feeling she will be born on the 30th/31st but honestly I can’t believe my body could hold this babe in for that long!! Hopefully the rest of august and September just speed along… at least in October I can start doing things to prep for labour!!

I think I have decided to go to the hospital, just based on all the complications I have had, like the food poisoning and the cold sores, and even the extra pelvic pressure. So even if I go on insulin I won’t have to change my plans. Last baby I might as well get that gas and air… I like it haha! They don’t do it for home births here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->