October/November Conkers 2021***

I forgot to post my V day bump! Here it is. I am by far the smallest I’ve been at this point with any of my 4 babies.

I just got my first appointment with MFM booked for the 19th. Hoping for more info on baby’s growth, cord health, placenta health, and a plan moving forward.

View attachment 1100908
Awwww so cute hon. Ure actually bigger than I was with my first at 24 weeks.
I was teeny with her. I've prayed for ure baby hon. That she will be healthy and a good weight.
Hope u don't mind.

I've prayed we all have healthy babies.

33 weeks for me tomorrow and I'm hoping only another 4 weeks to go.

@sil what a beautiful bump carrying your little girl! Hope all goes ok with your appointment x

They have rearranged my appointment for Friday so i will have to go in works time which I usually try to avoid.

At least we have our 3d scan tom to get excited about.

@Suggerhoney our hospital here gives you all the nappies and wipes and maternity pads while you stay! Plus they tell you to clear out the supplies in your room on the way out XD

@sil your bump looks lovely. I wouldn’t worry about it being small! Still hoping baby girl is steadily growing xx

I want to set the crib up but I know my girls will be jumping in it and wreck it if we do it too early… we just moved it out of my toddlers room but it won’t fit through the door so it’s in pieces around our master bedroom… so I think in a few weeks (when fall clothes are available) I’ll get a few new sleepers for baby, pack my hospital bag, and the crib will have to wait for 37 weeks. I think I’ll get myself a new nightgown too for labour, and a pack of boy short panties for after delivery for the big pads!!

@topazicatzbet thats amazing! I didn’t know they gave out those medals. Thank you for all you have done! It’s a shame that they rearranged your appointment but hopefully you will end up with some more info about what’s going on. Super exciting you get to see baby boy again! Looking forward to seeing some scan pictures.

@Reiko_ctu big pants for big pads! Hahaha! I never look forward to that part. I think I’ll wait till 37 weeks too. I actually ordered a nightdress that buttons up for hospital. Thought it would be good to squish baby boy in for skin to skin too even when we come home!

@Catmumof4 glad you are feeling better.

I saw the midwife at 8w for BP and bloods then its just been a phone call at 6w and 16w.
That's rediculous!! U should have been seen before now for bp urine etc checks! X

Woke up to another lockdown. Thankfully don’t have to stay homeschooling till Monday. Kids are all emotional and sad with being in and out of school.
I'm so sorry, my kids didn't cope with homeschooling at all! I take my hat off to families that homeschool normally! Hope they settle for you xx

@Reiko_ctu oh how stressful! And the extra cost of it all!!! Not long till you can get bump measured then. How do you feel? Big small?!

@topazicatzbet so frustrating!!!!! I picked up my notes from the midwife at 8 weeks then went to 28 weeks. More frustrating for you though seeing as you want to know some things about babies birth.

@daniyaaq do you know how long are you in lockdown for? Or is it unknown?

@Catmumof4 Glad your home hun! Well deserved cheese burger don’t you think!!!!! Hopefully the meds help you out. Well I’ve always packed fairly lightly because my plan is always to escape and we aren’t far from hospital so DH can bring stuff in. I’m going to pack a little bit more this time round just encase I’ve got to stay in with having this drip and because of visiting restrictions but hopefully I’ll be in and out!
We aren't far from the hospital but not sure if I can get anyone to watch the kids while I'm In for partner to bring up some stuff? The tablets have made me feel a lot better today thank God! Omnestron or something like that LMAO!

@sil lovely neat bump hope u get some answers!

@Suggerhoney that is a great list thank you!

Awwww so cute hon. Ure actually bigger than I was with my first at 24 weeks.
I was teeny with her. I've prayed for ure baby hon. That she will be healthy and a good weight.
Hope u don't mind.

I've prayed we all have healthy babies.

33 weeks for me tomorrow and I'm hoping only another 4 weeks to go.
Thank you so much xxxxx

As for me scan went well baby is weighing 3lb 16 oz apparently only thought there was 14oz to a pound oh well always been poo with maths! This is the growth chart of seen since coming home does she look like she's dropped a little? Also second icp bloods one result is now normal the other is still double. Consultant Mon to find out y lol

Screenshot_20210806-183718.jpg

@Catmumof4 we have a similar problem with childcare too. We will be lucky for MIL to look after them while I’m in labour so I’m not sure we will get any other help! That’s why I’m hoping for an in and out job! Have you had anymore ideas for baby’s name!??? I’d say she’s slightly dropped but it doesn’t look as though it’s by much?!?

@topazicatzbet thats amazing! I didn’t know they gave out those medals. Thank you for all you have done! It’s a shame that they rearranged your appointment but hopefully you will end up with some more info about what’s going on. Super exciting you get to see baby boy again! Looking forward to seeing some scan pictures.

@Reiko_ctu big pants for big pads! Hahaha! I never look forward to that part. I think I’ll wait till 37 weeks too. I actually ordered a nightdress that buttons up for hospital. Thought it would be good to squish baby boy in for skin to skin too even when we come home!
Yes I was thinking buttons would be good on a night dress this time. That’s smart. I wonder where to look for one.

@Reiko_ctu beautiful bump! I’d say bump looks on track. Haha! No this is it for us… we just got an 8 seater and we would definitely have to move so 6 is our magic number. I think I’ll always want more but being realistic we can’t! I found a few websites that had some button up ones but I got a Lindex one from ASOS in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->