October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney i love the jumpsuit on you. Especially if it’s comfortable. Parents have goats, sheep and chickens. The little lambs are my favourite. Makes it all hard to eat meat thought :rofl:. Last year they slaughtered a lamb and gave me some, stayed in freezer for 8 months till my grandmother came and cooked it, doesn’t help we give them all names and dad labeled the meat pack with its name.

@topazicatzbet awwww I looove ragdolls! I didn't mean to end up with 5 but I love them they all have their own little personalities. The ginger tom has come out of his shell now and he is HUGEEE but so so thin! I do love taking in animals in need of tlc and loving them to health all of mine have been rescues of 1 kind or another except Pepsi and even then he was underweight! 20210618_220659.jpg 20210618_220659.jpg

I think it be another 3 hours till she update she said she’ll update us after 5pm her time.

Ok well I’m back from my scan and have the envelop in my possession! Won’t open it for a couple hours.

but scan went well, tech showed me lots of body parts and hb was 136. Tuesday or Wednesday my midwife should get the results and I really hope the baby is healthy.

the baby is sooo cute
DDA8F713-D552-471B-BCF1-6710888FD3A7.jpeg

I will update with the gender in a few hrs - I think it’s a boy now XD

Congrats on team pink. Before I found out I was team blue again I was looking at the odds for all one set and its apparently only 12.5% but that's 3 of us in this group that have 4 of the same sex now.

My friend said “it’s cheaper now because you can use all your hand me downs but later you’ll have 4 weddings to pay for”

And I’ve never thought of that before XD

hopefully in 20 years people will either be embracing small weddings or modern enough to split the cost XD lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->