October/November Conkers 2021***

I’m officially 48 hours out from my second covid vaccine (Pfizer) and I am happy to report I had minimal side effects! Really just tiredness and so arm. I was very worried and so glad it’s done.

Today is the last day of school before summer break for DS1 and DS2. DS1 is turning 8 tomorrow so we are gearing up for his family party. Big week!

@sil glad your feeling ok after your 2nd vaccine. Lovely that your littles have finished for summer and that you have a party to plan for your biggie!

@sil I'm yet to have my 2nd jab very nervous about it! Glad your ok and have a great party x

@Mummy2Corban
It just doesn't add up with my growth scan at all and I think growth are way more accurate than fundal height.
A lady in the September group just put my mind at rest. She said she always measured perfect and her 2 girls were over 10lbs so that prooves it's definitely not accurate.

Pluss with my huge liver transplant scar and all the liasions from that the midwife said it's very difficult with me because there's all sorts of lumps and bumps and it's difficult to know what is what. And she did have the tape to low. It was like on the middle of my public bone and not directly on top.

At 20 weeks he was on 35th centile and at 24+5 weeks he was on 38th centile and only 1lb 8oz so I think I will go with that for now.
I know there not always accurate either.
DH is as cool as a cucumber as ever and says ure not gonna have a massive baby.
I did think DS was gonna be over 9lbs and DH said with him no he won't be big and he was only 7lb 6oz.

Will see how it goes and how my next growth scan goes. I'm going too disscuss my fears with my consultant when I see him next but he will prob just tell me fundal height is not accurate. They will do my fundal height at that appointment too.

@Reiko_ctu
Ooooow scan tomorrow hon. So excited for you. Good luck

@Reiko_ctu i know you still behind but scan day is arriving. And oh thanks to your post about the sale I now think I need another wrap…another who loves baby wearing. I’m definitely going to buy one, they so cute.

I know it’s only just a small milestone but k I’m so glad to be making it to the half way mark…I’m almost there.

@Reiko_ctu i know you still behind but scan day is arriving. And oh thanks to your post about the sale I now think I need another wrap…another who loves baby wearing. I’m definitely going to buy one, they so cute.

I know it’s only just a small milestone but k I’m so glad to be making it to the half way mark…I’m almost there.

Yay Dan ure nearly half way. That's definitely a mile stone hon

12 20 24 28 30 32 35 and 37 all mile stones

](*,)It just occurred to me that if all things go well, which I hope it does, I’m basically done with scans and won’t get to see Bub again :-(:-(

Kids going on a short break 2 weeks starting end of next week and they both want to go to my parents farm. It would be such a treat for both me and DP, here’s to hoping grandma agrees.

to add to my already full plate we have to move out of our current rental(landlord lost his job and wants to move back home) DP and I have been taking our time looking for house to buy, now I’m stuck between do we rush and just get one or move into a new rental and continue taking our time. ](*,)

@Mummy2Corban I'm honestly not convinced it’s a boy! I would lean more toward girl but I really don’t have any clue.

DH nixed my idea because he wants to be with me when I open the envelop so I will pick up both pink and blue candies, we will open the envelope together at 5:00 and then make up the candy bags really quick for the girls and let them open a few mins later. And then I will update you all! He did say he liked most of the names I texted him so he just has to let them simmer and then he’ll give into me… it’s happened every time XD

@daniyaaq let me know what wrap you buy!! I love stretchy wraps. Also so
Excited for you to be halfway s, definitely helps you with the dark days, you’ve made it halfway there, and probably a bit further already if your babe comes early!!

I will get to use my nice thick ring sling which is a vanilla coloured jacquard pattern with this baby, it was too warm for my last baby! So that’s exciting. I have charcoal grey, tan pattern and a navy blue tie dye of the solly wrap. I’d love one of the green solids or florals they have right now but DH really won’t be happy if I buy one!!

@daniyaaq That's a massive milestone! How exciting!

Feeling like crap today. 6.38am and dreading when I have to get up. My 2 year old decided sleep was not important last night so exhausted

@Mummy2Corban I'm honestly not convinced it’s a boy! I would lean more toward girl but I really don’t have any clue.

DH nixed my idea because he wants to be with me when I open the envelop so I will pick up both pink and blue candies, we will open the envelope together at 5:00 and then make up the candy bags really quick for the girls and let them open a few mins later. And then I will update you all! He did say he liked most of the names I texted him so he just has to let them simmer and then he’ll give into me… it’s happened every time XD

@daniyaaq let me know what wrap you buy!! I love stretchy wraps. Also so
Excited for you to be halfway s, definitely helps you with the dark days, you’ve made it halfway there, and probably a bit further already if your babe comes early!!

I will get to use my nice thick ring sling which is a vanilla coloured jacquard pattern with this baby, it was too warm for my last baby! So that’s exciting. I have charcoal grey, tan pattern and a navy blue tie dye of the solly wrap. I’d love one of the green solids or florals they have right now but DH really won’t be happy if I buy one!!

lol you should see me here doing the maths to figure out what time I can expect an update. It’s as if it’s my own gender reveal :rofl:

seeing my slings are quite girly, one is pink floral and the other probably less girly but vanilla coloured. I’m thinking of getting the moonlight wrap.

@daniyaaq That's a massive milestone! How exciting!

Feeling like crap today. 6.38am and dreading when I have to get up. My 2 year old decided sleep was not important last night so exhausted

I had a couple sleepless nights last week and it’s a killer when you have to wake up. The last 2 nights have been better, I’m in a very light sleep and wake up several times but still much better than no sleep at all.

hopefully you can find something to keep you going.

@Catmumof4 2 new ones. How many will that make? I’m not much of a pet person myself (if you don’t count the 8 fish I have) but my DD2 is a cat lady for sure. I see her having 10 one day

@Suggerhoney I would definitely express your concern to your consultants if it’s on your mind and bothering you it’s always best to talk about it. With my first I always measured 2-3cm than I should have he was 8lb 2oz and then after that I always measured 2-3cm smaller than my weeks and my babies got bigger until baby no.3. With baby no.5 I always measured smaller and then had static growth and he was 8lb 2oz too! I don’t think fundal height is very accurate.

@daniyaaq half way! I always think that’s a good marker!!!! Hopefully your girls get to go to your parents farm for a bit. Sorry to hear about your landlord wanting you to move out! A stress you don’t need! I guess you don’t want to rush buying a house! Hopefully something turns up either way.

@reik

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->