October/November Conkers 2021***

I think I will get it with everything going on in the world. Just really nervous, I do tend to have mild reactions to vaccines so wondering how it will be with pregnancy

I think I will get it with everything going on in the world. Just really nervous, I do tend to have mild reactions to vaccines so wondering how it will be with pregnancy
I really feel for you I'm lucky I haven't I'm very nervous about my second covid one because my partners heart went all funny and an ambulance took him and they gave him some spray under his tounge and loads of aspirin was so scary! Xx

I thought I would have a couple of days to deal with my anxiety over this iron transfusion but got a call from the OB this morning to go through procedure and will have an appointment time in a couple of hours

I am on my hands and scalp and it’s just awful on my scalp! It looks like I have the worst dandruff. I hate it.

Oh my goodness my scalp is so bad too. I use a scalp scrub and that's always worked but even that's not shifting it.

Shoot I still beed to book my whooping cough vaccine I keep forgetting.
Baby brain

@Suggerhoney I never even pay attention to the percentiles they give you. They are always way off for me. My DD was supposed to be in the 7 lb range and they were shocked when she came out 9lb6oz being born a day early. You are getting close!! I can't believe you are already 25 weeks.

@daniyaaq glad your midwife appointment went well. I can't believe you are still having such bad HG. I really hope you get some relief soon. Is there nothing else they can do to try to help you?

@Mummy2Corban I get super impatient with my babies. All of mine are born early (DS1 was just over 38 weeks, DS2 was 37 1/2 weeks, and DD was 1 day early). I remember being SO impatient with DD because I assumed she'd come a few weeks early like her brothers and every day I got closer to 40 weeks I went slightly more insane haha!

@Katiedw21 I got an episiotomy with my first born too and I regretted it. I had a huge tear with him and then just very minor tears with my next two births. I have never been induced before - is an induction birth more difficult? I'd imagine it'd be easier to get childcare etc but can also see wanting the experience of laboring on your own. I've only had natural labors so far.

Not too much new over here. I'm 17 weeks tomorrow. I had an appointment yesterday but it was completely not noteworthy - they just took weight and blood pressure, asked if I had any questions, and sent me on my way. I'm just about 3 weeks out from the big anatomy scan. I have it booked for July 7. I got my second covid vaccination about 2 hours ago and am extremely nervous about side effects. I'm trying to load up on water and cross my fingers for the best.

Contractions are definitely more painful, but other than that for me personally there's not a lot of difference.

Yeah everything is all sorted getting the infusion on Monday. It’s giving me hope that I’ll feel much much better. It apparently should help with the thyroid as well.
Hope it helps and makes you feel a bit better

@daniyaaq
I had a iron infusion at 28 weeks with dd and ds there not bad at all hon u will be fine and it doesn't take that long. Take something to read or ure phone or something just to pass the time. I can't remember how long it takes now but I remember it wasn't that long and I went home strait after. It helped me alot I felt so good after.
Thought I wud need one earlier this time because I was really anemic at 14 weeks but they put me on high dose iron tablets and that helped alot. I'm taking them now but only the one.

@Suggerhoney saying u felt really Good, after my blood transfusion when I haemorrhaged during c section after I had the blood transfusion I felt Great! Lol prob best if felt after having a baby (ignoring the operation pain!) It's not just iron but there's iron in blood Lol!

SO ladies does anyone else feel really sensitive to everything (I mean emotionally) I keep taking things personally getting upset and angry then when I feel calmed down i feel really stupid cos it actually wasn't a big deal? Xx

@Suggerhoney saying u felt really Good, after my blood transfusion when I haemorrhaged during c section after I had the blood transfusion I felt Great! Lol prob best if felt after having a baby (ignoring the operation pain!) It's not just iron but there's iron in blood Lol!

SO ladies does anyone else feel really sensitive to everything (I mean emotionally) I keep taking things personally getting upset and angry then when I feel calmed down i feel really stupid cos it actually wasn't a big deal? Xx

Haha yes I had to have a blood transfusion after last 2 babies were born and I felt great after that too. I was up and raring to go haha

Insomnia hit me tonight! It’s 5 and I’ve been awake since 3 trying to fall back asleep. Of course I’ve got the busiest day today. House is a wreck and having some company over tonight so have to get it tidied. Baking, a shop, and ballet lessons all to fit in.

@Reiko_ctu that sucks I know that pain too well hopefully you will have something to keep your eyes open.

@Suggerhoney and @Catmumof4 i know this sounds very childish but having a blood transfusion icks me out just thinking about it. I don’t know what I would do with myself if I ever needed one. OB was telling me if the infusion doesn’t work or I have a reaction we might need to do blood transfusion- I took a little prayer when he said that.

@Reiko_ctu
Oh no so sorry hon. I've been suffering with insomnia too and dani as well so we feel ure pain sweet.. hate lying up there tossing and turning all night.
Sorry u have such a busy day too. I hope u can get some rest soon hon.

@daniyaaq
It freeked me out too. I cudnt look at the bag but I felt so good after.
Im sure the iron infusion will work wonders hon.

Midwife appointment went well. Findal height measured 28 weeks tho which is worrying me.
She did say its hard to get it exact because I have alot of scar tissue from the transplant I had pluss she had the tape measure a bit too low.
Still worrying tho.
Also with my bump she said it will be bigger because of the transplants and all the scar tissue and weekend muscles.

So scared I'm going to have a really large baby it's actually giving me anxiety.

@daniyaaq not childish at all, I heamor. during a section and felt myself passing out so they put me to sleep. LUCKILY they did my transfusion while I was out 4 bags so I got the high energy etc but none of the ick Lol!!

@Reiko_ctu the insomnia here is insane too! If anyone has any tips I'd be so grateful x

@daniyaaq not childish at all, I heamor. during a section and felt myself passing out so they put me to sleep. LUCKILY they did my transfusion while I was out 4 bags so I got the high energy etc but none of the ick Lol!!

@Reiko_ctu the insomnia here is insane too! If anyone has any tips I'd be so grateful x
I woke DH up at 5:30 and dtd haha!!

When I got up and had breakfast I was pretty tired afterwards… so might try getting up and having a snack next time and see if it helps. Also going back to bed on the couch instead of bed.. feels
Like less mental pressure to get to sleep and I can just rest. Slept for a good hour on the couch while the kids played this morning.

I've tried everything for insomnia and nothing works. It sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->