October/November Conkers 2021***

@Reiko_ctu scan day! I only say blue because this thread is so blue heavy!!!! I can’t wait for you to find out. It will be nice for both you and DH to find out together. Hopefully you can decide on babies name too! We are definitely going to use Robert as a middle name and currently Hudson is our only first name runner. I have a stretchy mint colour wrap so works for this baby. I would mind one that’s a bit quicker to put on for the school run. The morning is such a rush I wouldn’t always have time to put a stretchy wrap on.

@Catmumof4 how are you feeling now? I’ve had 2 unsettled nights with my 2 year old too. I feel exhausted too. Ahhhh!!! 2 new cats! What are they like???? I love cats. Are you any closer to deciding baby girls name yet?

How’s everyone else?

Ive a awful bad back, hurting hand and I’m tired out! Haha! Apart from that I’m fine!!! Should have a 25 week midwife call next week that’s about it!!!

Yeah plans going well for girls to go to farm. My grandmother was worried about me being alone, I wanted her to go with them so mom doesn’t have too much on her plate and little help, I love my grandmother but wow DP is not a person/adult to her, it’s really hard for her to imagine a man cooking, cleaning and looking after his sick pregnant woman.

otherwise we are here, I’m so so tired tonight, just want to pass out, the girls went to a Sesame Street circus with a friend of mine so they won’t bother me, and I won’t feel bad for not being present with them. Just going to quietly pass out.

@daniyaaq its tough at times but sometimes if your so tired you have to put yourself first. I find when I’m so tired out my patience is much shorter so in the long run getting rest works out better. I know that doesn’t stop you feeling bad but sometimes we gotta do it!

I've never used a wrap b4 but I wud love to get one so I can wear baby and still be able to get on with things. What ones are good? Where do j buy from?

@Reiko_ctu I actually counted down the hours until u tell us. I'm so excited and can't wait to find out.

@Mummy2Corban
Thank you hon that makes me feel so much better.

@Catmumof4
We have 3 cats 2 boys and a girl. DH is a huge cat man there like his babies lol. I love kittens there so cute. Ure have to send us a picture.

@daniyaaq
It's so cool ure staying on a farm I wud love that. I've always wanted to live on a farm.

@Suggerhoney i would love to live on a farm full time. My parents have a farm but I don’t stay there, we keep going back and forth about it but the reality is it requires one of us at least to be full time farm work and neither one of us is willing to do that, I love my career too much, and DP - grew up in farms too but isn’t that passionate about it.

Lol I didn't expect there to be so many cat people on here. I now have 5! Woops. I had 2 Cleo and cloud (black and silver) then I wanted a baby so got Pepsi (small tabby) and noticed the mum and dad of Pepsi looked really malnourished so offered to buy them aswell! Mum is white and tabby dad is ginger so I have almost 1 of every colour :haha:

@Catmumof4 ah beautiful kitties!!! I much prefer a cat over a dog! We have 2 boy cats a full grey one and a ginger and white one. They are 12 now!

@daniyaaq i can imagine a farm must be very hard work!

@Suggerhoney I used to have a stretchy grey wrap but I can’t think where I got it?! I sold it after no.4 thinking no more babies!!! Haha! My sister in law gave me hers but I think hers is just a stretchy one from eBay?! All the talk has made me search for some and you can get some lovely colours!

@Reiko_ctu i can’t wait to hear all about your scan!!!!!

@daniyaaq
Oh gosh yes farm work is very hard work and very long hours.
What animals do u parents have hon? My favourite animals are horses. But I absolutely adore piglets there so cute hehe.

@Catmumof4
Awwwwww there all so cute hon.
Got to love a fur baby hehe.
Loving ure little dog too so cute.

Our male cats are black and white and the female is tabby grey and white.

My DH loves black cats so I'm gonna show him the photo of ures when he gets back. Hehe.
We did have a dog a border collie but he was so hyper and when I was pregnant last time he kelt knocking me flying.
Unfortunately when we brought our son home from the hospital the dog just didn't take to him at all so we ended up giving him to a lovely farmer and his wife.
Definitely was the best decision even tho at the time I was so upset and sad to see him go.
But he needed to be on a farm.
He's #lovinglife right now haha. So glad he went too such a lovely place.
So the only pets we have now are the 3 cats and a goldfish called Jaws lol.

@Reiko_ctu
I'm getting a girly feeling. What Time is it whee u are now? I'm dieing to know if ure pink or blue :yipee:

So the jumpsuit came from Shein.
I'm not sure what to think. It's extremely comfortable but I'm not sure it it makes me look like a sack of potatoes or a telly tubby lol.
20210618_165120.jpg 20210618_165139.jpg

Hideous no makeup face again lol

@Suggerhoney no I’m liking the jumpsuit! You wear it well! But it all depends on how you feel in it. Loving your Moses basket too!!! Ahhh!!! Plus our playroom is a similar green! Hehe!

@Suggerhoney no I’m liking the jumpsuit! You wear it well! But it all depends on how you feel in it. Loving your Moses basket too!!! Ahhh!!! Plus our playroom is a similar green! Hehe!

Thanks hon. It's very very comfortable u cud probably wear it to bed lol. I won't tho I'm gonna get into my pjs soon.
My eczema has really flaired up again and I've been itching like crazy.
I'm gonna get the consultant to check my bile acid and liver function again just to make sure its not ICP starting.
The palms of my hands and souls of feet haven't been itchy so it prob just is my eczema but will get them to check just to be sure.

The moses basket my husband found on Facebook. It was only 20 quid so a right bargain and it's in perfect condition.
Haha yes that room is Tommy's and babies room. It has wallpaper at the other end which is so cute.
DH decorated the whole house last year. We needed a distraction from ttc and all the chemicals.
I'm glad he has done It all now because now we don't have to do anything.
Just need to get some more bits for baby and stuff for my hospital bag.
I wanna buy another like weekend bag to go with my case because I'm gonna be in hospital for about 5 6 days.

Getting so worried about this delta virus. It seems to be spreading like crazy and I'm terrified were gonna have to be put on lock down again.
The thought of staying in hospital on my own all that time and not seeing my kids is really bringing me down.

@Suggerhoney hopefully it’s just your eczema and not ICP. When do you see your consultant? I think I’ve painted the whole house in the last year too. I swapped the boys over and then ended up doing the girls room so we get new carpet for the girls room and the stairs next week and all will be fresh! Towards the end of pregnancy I nest really bad so with everything being painted etc that shouldn’t be something that will bug me! Haha!!!! You gotta love Facebook marketplace! I’ll start looking for some stuff on there soon!

Lol I didn't expect there to be so many cat people on here. I now have 5! Woops. I had 2 Cleo and cloud (black and silver) then I wanted a baby so got Pepsi (small tabby) and noticed the mum and dad of Pepsi looked really malnourished so offered to buy them aswell! Mum is white and tabby dad is ginger so I have almost 1 of every colour :haha:

I have 2 but I used to breed and show them and had 25 at one point!!!

@Suggerhoney hopefully it’s just your eczema and not ICP. When do you see your consultant? I think I’ve painted the whole house in the last year too. I swapped the boys over and then ended up doing the girls room so we get new carpet for the girls room and the stairs next week and all will be fresh! Towards the end of pregnancy I nest really bad so with everything being painted etc that shouldn’t be something that will bug me! Haha!!!! You gotta love Facebook marketplace! I’ll start looking for some stuff on

Definitely hon.
I love nesting. I normally end up cleaning all my kitchen cupboards out. I did rearrange the cupboards last week they were a state haha.
No dought when the nesting Starts I will do it all again and then some lol.
I'm still managing too do all the housework once a week but I know when I get further along I will start getting uncomfortable and not able to do as much.
It's gonna kill me getting up to the 3rd floor in our house lol.
Now the weather is cooler I'm gonna strip and change beds tomorrow. Get it done b4 it gets hot again.
Not gonna lie did feel a bit faint last week when it was scorching. I kept getting really hot and bothered and light headed.

I see the consultant on 30th June hon so will get him to do some bloods.

I've now got another appointment booked.
So now have appointments on
25th June
28th June
30th June
2nd July
6th July
7th July
13th July
:shock:

Definitely hon.
I love nesting. I normally end up cleaning all my kitchen cupboards out. I did rearrange the cupboards last week they were a state haha.
No dought when the nesting Starts I will do it all again and then some lol.
I'm still managing too do all the housework once a week but I know when I get further along I will start getting uncomfortable and not able to do as much.
It's gonna kill me getting up to the 3rd floor in our house lol.
Now the weather is cooler I'm gonna strip and change beds tomorrow. Get it done b4 it gets hot again.
Not gonna lie did feel a bit faint last week when it was scorching. I kept getting really hot and bothered and light headed.

I see the consultant on 30th June hon so will get him to do some bloods.

I've now got another appointment booked.
So now have appointments on
25th June
28th June
30th June
2nd July
6th July
7th July
13th July
:shock:[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts