October/November Conkers 2021***

@Reiko_ctu we paid for our own wedding with both sets of parents contributing the same amount to help out. I don't think you will be expected to pay for the whole thing for them all.

@Reiko_ctu we paid for our own wedding with both sets of parents contributing the same amount to help out. I don't think you will be expected to pay for the whole thing for them all.
I hope not lol! Neither myself or my sister asked our parents to pay for our wedding - they definitely contributed but it was a set amount and we could use it how we wanted. I had a small wedding and my sister had a blowout and they gave us both the same haha!

@Reiko_ctu ah yay for a bundle of pink!!! Congratulations! Scan picture is super cute! Happy that your girls are pleased! Team girl!!!!!!! Wow! And the same our mums gave us a small contribution to our weddings but we paid the main part.

@sil your cat!!! That’s the sweetest! When my first came home and cried my cats hardly stayed at home! Haha! They are used to it now but aren’t bothered by them.

@topazicatzbet thats so cool you had so many cats!

@Reiko_ctu
Awwwwww team :pink: congratulations hon. Such a cute scan photo.
We payed for our own wedding. My mum payed toward my wedding dress and the little things that go on the table and my DH uncle payed for the suits but everything else we payed for. We got married is December 2013 then had our honeymoon in September 2014. We went to Egypt it was lovely but supper hot.

Is there just the November ladies left to find out now or do we all know?

@sil
Those photos of ure cat are adorable

@daniyaaq
Oh my gosh lambs are so cute. There's no way I wud of been able to cook that either esp with a name on it. See that's the part of farming I wud find really difficult. I am a meat eater but actually seeing it b4 I wudnt of been able too. I hate spiders and I can't even kill them lol.

@Mummy2Corban

Haha I have them all written on my Callander on my kitchen notice board. I wud miss them otherwise. Baby brain is bad lol.
I love a good clean too.
My DH does the hoovering for me because living in a 3 storey house it's a bit much when pregnant.

@Catmumof4
I love ginger cats.

Well it's Saturday which means I turn another week pregnant.:wohoo:

26 weeks today. <3

Time is definitely flying by for you ladies. Haha as much as I just want it all to end, I do think the weeks tick by quickly.

20 weeks has me so positive wow!!!

Having 6 girls and only 1 boy feels like some kind of record.. not one that I really wanted though!

@ciz good.luck for mon what are you hoping for?

@Suggerhoney happy 26 weeks!

Afm we have rearrange the living room and my downstairs bedroom, being disabled I sometimes struggle getting upstairs so we converted the dining room into another bedroom.
I'm very lucky that this house is a 5 bed (6 now) so all the kids have their own room except Jasmine who shares with the baby but is in a really big room so she's quite happy. We only moved in Nov just gone and redecorate every room but seriously need carpets in the upstairs rooms but money is non exisistent now. X

@daniyaaq i defo think the half way mark gets you feeling good! Specially because your so close to v day then third try closely follows!

@ciz Eek! Do you have any idea? Like if you had to pick? Are you gonna add to team pink??? Or continue the boys strong streak on this thread?

@Catmumof4 ah that’s great you’ve plenty of space. We have 4 bedrooms. Eldest boy has his own room, 2 girls (only 17 months apart) share and then the 3 littles will share. Hopefully at some point we can either extend or go up in the loft. We carpeted the kids room but now I want a new carpet but we need a car so that’s out the window! Haha! A girl I used to work with has 7 girls and 2 boys! It’s funny how it works out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->