November/December 2022 snowflakes!

She’s adorable Shezza!!

congratulations c-Lou!! Wow both girls! Wonder if I’ll have a girl too to add to all the girls!

She’s adorable Shezza!!

congratulations c-Lou!! Wow both girls! Wonder if I’ll have a girl too to add to all the girls!
You will know very soon, I'll be watching for your new arrival and best of luck in the coming days x

She’s adorable Shezza!!

Thank you, not long to go now! Can’t wait to see if you add to the girls, best wishes in the coming days.

oh shezza that must of been so traumatic. I’m so so happy your ok and your beautiful baby girl is doing so well. She’s a good size for being so early and I pray she absolutely thrives.
You take is easy my love and get plenty of rest. That’s a huge op you have had. I pray a speedy recovery and that you will be whizzing around on your feet soon. Just make sure you give yourself time my love and get all the help you can get. Any help offered take it love and concentrate on yourself healing and that beautiful little miracle. She is beautiful congratulations <3
I’m sorry I’ve overlooked your reply, it was a crazy week, it’s so good to be home. It was later found that the lower section of my lungs collapsed from being under general for too long. My entire surgery was 7.5 hours, I can’t fault the hospital I had every intervention possible to stabilise me. I’m doing well now. I’ll be stalking for your rainbow journey. X

I’m sorry I’ve overlooked your reply, it was a crazy week, it’s so good to be home. It was later found that the lower section of my lungs collapsed from being under general for too long. My entire surgery was 7.5 hours, I can’t fault the hospital I had every intervention possible to stabilise me. I’m doing well now. I’ll be stalking for your rainbow journey. X

Hi hon she is absolutely beautiful and im so happy your home now.
Wow 7 and a half hours my goodness.
Im just so glad your ok love, and baby is ok.

And thanks love.
I didn’t ovulate last cycle which hasn’t happened b4 but I was sick with flu end of September and October and then had a bowel blockage which was agony and went on from cd12 to cd18 so I hoping it was down to that that I didn’t ovulate.

now cd11 and waiting and hoping I ovulate this cycle.
I’m gonna be 43 in 4ish weeks so I hope it’s not menopause or anything that will prevent me getting my rainbow.
I’m very worried but just praying I do ovulate soon.
Keep the photos coming love she is just the sweetest.

@c-lou
Congratulations love.
Praying they both thrive and you get snuggles soon.

my 9 year old dd was born at 35+4 weeks and I did get to hold her when she was born briefly but not long as I was rushed to theatre for bleeding.
When I woke up she was in scbu and then I didn’t get to hold her until she was 8 days old.
She came home at 18 days old weighing 5lb 1oz.
wishing you a speedy recovery love.

Hi hon she is absolutely beautiful and im so happy your home now.
Wow 7 and a half hours my goodness.
Im just so glad your ok love, and baby is ok.

And thanks love.
I didn’t ovulate last cycle which hasn’t happened b4 but I was sick with flu end of September and October and then had a bowel blockage which was agony and went on from cd12 to cd18 so I hoping it was down to that that I didn’t ovulate.

now cd11 and waiting and hoping I ovulate this cycle.
I’m gonna be 43 in 4ish weeks so I hope it’s not menopause or anything that will prevent me getting my rainbow.
I’m very worried but just praying I do ovulate soon.
Keep the photos coming love she is just the sweetest.

@c-lou
Congratulations love.
Praying they both thrive and you get snuggles soon.

my 9 year old dd was born at 35+4 weeks and I did get to hold her when she was born briefly but not long as I was rushed to theatre for bleeding.
When I woke up she was in scbu and then I didn’t get to hold her until she was 8 days old.
She came home at 18 days old weighing 5lb 1oz.
wishing you a speedy recovery love.

It’s hard but don’t give up hope.

aww congrats c lou! hope your babies are doing well.

Shezza i’m so glad you’re home but sorry its been a tough time after surgery.

My little girl has also made an early arrival on 19/11/22 at 35+6 weighing a nice 6lb5! Currently still in hospital as shes a bit jaundice but hopefully be home in next few days.

Good luck to all those still cooking :)

Congratulations Loulou!! Another girl! Hope you can go home soon!

My little girl has also made an early arrival on 19/11/22 at 35+6 weighing a nice 6lb5! Currently still in hospital as shes a bit jaundice but hopefully be home in next few days.

Wow girls are taking over... massive congrats x

@Livvy I can not wait to see what you have now, at least yours waited for due date lol

Adding to the girl club!! She came fast and furious yesterday morning.

Congratulations ladies all these girlies wow.

hope you all have speedy recovery’s.
Enjoy those new born snuggles it fly’s <3

Congratulations Lou, we are definitely the group for princesses.

Adding to the girl club!! She came fast and furious yesterday morning.
Congratulations Livvy, how much did she weigh? We need another baby group for all our girls.

Last edited:
How are you ladies and your little princesses?

Oh Livvy she is so adorable. Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"