My Fitbit HR detected pregnancy after Ov!!! Why doesn't everybody know this!!!

I got my Charge HR on Boxing day. I got my BFP yesterday and I can see a slow increase in HR over the days too. Interesting to see. I got my BFP at 9DPO.

This is my screenshot. And yes, I was awake at 4am - In fact I was awake the whole night. Been waiting 19 months for this moment! Too excited for sleep! :happydance:

https://i.imgur.com/5ZEeNQv.jpg?1

Edit - just re-read the method you used. Mine looks very similar. I think I implanted on Wednesday. I'd have been 6DPO.

https://i.imgur.com/WZM9Iw9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MOyXW8H.jpg

wow congratulations!! :dance: brilliant news!! It seems to have risen for you too! And quite a big jump at what i could guess implantation would be if you got your bfp at 9dpo! Xxx H&H 9months xx

Ps. How did you get more than one pic in your post? I cant do it? :shrug: when i add another, it overrides the first one? Weird! Lol

wow congratulations!! :dance: brilliant news!! It seems to have risen for you too! And quite a big jump at what i could guess implantation would be if you got your bfp at 9dpo! Xxx H&H 9months xx

Ps. How did you get more than one pic in your post? I cant do it? :shrug: when i add another, it overrides the first one? Weird! Lol

Thank you! And to you too!
I think I implanted around 6DPO!
Are you posting from your phone? Always does that to me when I'm on my phone! :( I'm on my MacBook Pro currently, lol! Also, I don't host my images on BB, I host my images online via a website called imgr. It's free, you just need to copy and paste the BB code over to the forum :D

Congratulations ladies :) fingers crossed I get my bfp as well within the next week

aw thanks hun! Will have a play, im using my ipad maybe thats why?
Goodluck Ichigo!?, xxxx

Instead of using the BB 'mobile' on Safari, click to ''use full site'' and you should be able to upload a maximum of 5 per post.

Otherwise, host online away from BB :D

You're welcome, good luck!

hmmm thats weird I do use the full site? Strange! I used to be able to do it years ago.....actually i would have been on my laptop then...oh well....will try bb when i need to upload pics xx

I'm back up to 70bpm today but that might be because I stayed away from home in a hotel last night. Interesting to see whether it keeps going up!

I dipped down and back up again beginning of this week. Now up at 78/79 and had a scan today at 10+4w and all looks ok so far x

yay glad alls ok! :thumbup: mine is still flitting between 68/69 xxx

My graph is pretty steady ~68-70bpm. Doesn't look like I'm getting a dramatic rise. Will be interesting to see if AF comes on time this weekend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 24
My graph has done the exact opposite of shoot up BUT im now cd35 with no real AF (average cycle 32days. Had a couple of wipes of pinky orange when AF was due but next to nothing since. Had a bfn on tesco test monday, dont know if it was a bit early if i implanted late, had some cramps thurs+fri, dont usually cramp before AF. Fingers crossed :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
mine's up in the last 3 days or so - I'm around 5 weeks 2 or 3 days. Hoping it means the baby's heart is beating....

My graph has done the exact opposite of shoot up BUT im now cd35 with no real AF (average cycle 32days. Had a couple of wipes of pinky orange when AF was due but next to nothing since. Had a bfn on tesco test monday, dont know if it was a bit early if i implanted late, had some cramps thurs+fri, dont usually cramp before AF. Fingers crossed :)

ooh thats odd! Hoping you get your bfp! :dance: keep us posted!! Xx

mine's up in the last 3 days or so - I'm around 5 weeks 2 or 3 days. Hoping it means the baby's heart is beating....

aww I hadnt thought of that happening when the babies heart starts beating, but it makes total sense! Il have to look at mine around that time.....one minute!....yer, between week 5-6 I had the highest resting haert rate throughout this whole pregnancy! Had t thought that may be why! :thumbup: xx

ooh thats odd! Hoping you get your bfp! :dance: keep us posted!! Xx

Gone back up to 69bpm today, doesn't feel like AF is coming anymore now its supposed to have finished...... Took another tesco test this morning with a possible very faint line (posted in preg test forum) Going to take a frer tomorrow morning, if that's bfn then I guess I haven't actually ovulated or something

oh wow exciting! I must say i didnt rate the tesco tests, always used ics and frers! Eek keep us posted! Great your hr went back up too! Higher than mine,mines only 68 at the mo xx

Bfn on the frer... Guess my period was just a few minutes long this month! Will keep an eye on my HR chart in the future for that rise :) dont worry about your HR settling down its probably just your body getting used to the extra demand. The hr goes up first because its a lot easier than increasing the stroke volume

ah no what a bummer! :nope: how many dpo are you now?if it wasnt your af? Sre your afs usually light and short? It seems very odd to have a virtually non existant af if you dont normally! Still holding onto some hope! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->