My Fitbit HR detected pregnancy after Ov!!! Why doesn't everybody know this!!!

aww thats wonderful! And I know, as rotten as you feel now, its a quiet blessing as y ou know things are progressing as they should. Im in limbo at the mo, too early for a scan, symptoms havent really kicked in yet, hopefully itl be this week (it was week 6 with my previous 2 ) but my last preg, i too started feeling less pregnant but didnt think much of it as id seen baby at 6wks with a strong heartbeat...then at 9weeks had a private scan just because we wanted one, no reason other than we couldnt wait until 12wks and baby was there with no heartbeat :nope: it never came either so I had it removed about 10days later....it measured 7wk 2 days which is when we have a scan booked for this time. Your resting hr sounds very similar to mine, i always thought mine seemed low in comparison to others, so thats made me feel better :thumbup: before my bfp it was high 50's-low 60's. Xxx

My heart rate is slowly going back down again, but remains above my pre-pregnancy resting rate. Mine was about 48-50 previously, peaked at 67 once pregnant, now it's sitting at 62.

I have wondered this before too but I find that every month during the tww my RHR is higher than pre O. From what everyone has told me heart rate doesn't increase until later in the first trimester. I am pretty sure I am pregnant right now and my heart rate has been going down. I've been sleeping 2-3 hours more a night so I know that's why. So it's not fool proof and I wouldn't worry about it too much if it's not increasing but it is definitely a easy sign to track if you have a fitbit HR.

aw this is interesting and the reason why I posted, to hear how others have found their hr changes. For me it increased straight after ov then dipped at implantation (what I guessed would have been implantation) then jumped and remained at another new level from 10dpo. On a usual non preg cycle it may go up one figure on day of ov, but return to pre ov figure after then. So at 3dpo i was thinking 'ay-up, whats going on here then!?..could it be??' :haha: obviously it was! From what Ive read, it'll go up again towards the end of first tri xx

Mine always went up when ovulating, it just stayed raised from there when pregnant.

Interesting! Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad everything ok with your bub Mrs mac

Hi ladies,

Since seeing this I've checked my Fitbit heart rate. I've had my Fitbit for nearly a year and saw that usually my heart beat (resting) is 67. Over the last three weeks it went up to 74 so I was chuffed as I'd got my BFP so thought this was a great sign. But in the last five days my resting heart beat has gone down to 68 😓

I've had two miscarriages since having my son - one in September 2015 and one in September 2014.

Is this a bad sign? I'm so worried x

I was so excited to check my fitbit when I read this. I love the theory! For me, I do not fit the predicted pattern. I did have a spike in rhr with O, then it fell with a sharp dip right around implantation and has been hovering around my normal rhr ever since. I'm 5w4d. I wish I had data going further back, so I could see if I had a different pattern from usual this month.

Caz, I wouldn't worry. I think heart rate raises for some in the first trimester, but for others it is later.
It is a fun thing to check during the tww! But, I don't think the absence of it in a confirmed pregnancy is anything unusual.

Caz mine went down too but has slowly crept back up. I'm 10+1 and off for a scan Monday so will report back! X

Oh phew thanks ladies. I am worrying due to our history as I'm hoping this pregnancy is successful for us. X

hey ladies! Mine too has gone down and i am 7 weeks today, ot was at 71/72 at its highest, then from jan 11th, went down to 69 and has since been flitting between 67/68...I was worried but then Ive just tried to ignore it as its something else to obsess over :shrug: I have a scan on sat so will report back too :thumbup: xx

Keep us posted live_in_hope!

Fingers crossed for us all! X

Good luck with your scan :) I have only had my fitbit about 10 days so its probably too soon to tell anything..... resting rate has been around 68 on average but I noticed last night my lowest hr when asleep was 60 when the bottom line has always been between 52-55, I wondered if anyone has noticed a change minimum hr as well. Resting is 70 today, I'm around 5- 6dpo

ooh good luck! Mine is 67-69 now at 7 weeks. My resting hr was always between 57-62 (min-max over the 2 months I had it) then at ov it went up to 65 then at 9dpo at implantation went up to 69 then went up to 71-73 until last week when it went down to 67-69. I havnt paid much attention to my results throughout the day as that will differ a lot depending on what im doing so i just look at my resting heart rate. Its all very interesting though isnt it! :thumbup: xx keep us posted! Xx

It seems to have gone back down, did have a couple of busy days at work, bit stressful! Unless maybe its dipping ready to shoot up like yours. Will have to give it a few days to see.
hope your scan went well :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 43
ooh did you ov on the sat 16th? My went down after I ovd, then went up at 1dpoo until a big dip at implantation.fingers crossed this is it for you too :dance: xx

here's my baby!! :dance:
Was sobbing before she even started! I was so scared!! But so so happy, even though I cried through the whole thing! :dohh: we got to hear the heartbeat too and it was perfect. It was bigger than i expected and measured bigger too. 8 weeks. Obviously Im not but Id rather it measur ebigger than smaller at this stage anyway! Xx here she/he is! Xxx :cloud9: xx

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->