My Fitbit HR detected pregnancy after Ov!!! Why doesn't everybody know this!!!

Hello all.

This is my first post and I must say I am so happy I found this thread! I was ready to schedule a doctors appointment to see if something was wrong with my heart. My usual RHR is between 64-67 and it typically goes up to around 73-74 when I o. It was 74 when I o'd this month and within two days jumped to 76. The next day is was 78 and the day after it was 80. The last three days, it has been toggling between 78 & 79.

My highest rate ever on the fitbit was 75 and that was when I had awful congestion a few months ago...been wearing it for well over a year now. Hubs and I have been trying since May and this is the first month I haven't had pregnancy type symptoms after o. I'm interested to see if this theory is true! Guess I will find out in a few weeks.

Did those of you who had higher heart rates end up with BFP? I am curious to know if your graphs look anything like mine.

Attachments

• RHR.jpg
    RHR.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 10
I am currently just over 7w pregnant. I just went back and looked at my stats. My HR has slowly been rising, but certainly wasnt sudden or anything..and certainly not enough to indicate that I was pregnant around when AF was due I don't think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171122-182402.jpg
    Screenshot_20171122-182402.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
I’ve just checked my Fitbit heartrate. Seems it’s been slowly rising! Amazing :)

Attachments

• 5C8EA602-EB1B-41CA-94BC-9A9B02DFABA9.jpg
    5C8EA602-EB1B-41CA-94BC-9A9B02DFABA9.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
Yes mine shot up. It dipped down again about 5/6 weeks and then rose again. I still have very high heart rate than before preganancy and my cardio fitness score has gone down as a result!

Mine used to go up a bit after o then drop just after af, when I got my bfp I got an extra rise in hr which I guess happened after implantation. Good luck :)

Yep, mine went from 54 to 65,its now at 67 for thr past few days :) did the same with my last pregnancy too, I thought it was because we'd been on holiday and had been drinking and eating rubbish haha

IchigoMewMew...I was reading through this thread looking for other pictures like my own. So glad you ended up getting a BFP!

Yep, mine went from 54 to 65,its now at 67 for thr past few days :) did the same with my last pregnancy too, I thought it was because we'd been on holiday and had been drinking and eating rubbish haha

So have you gotten your BFP yet?

BFranks - I think its a great sign!! My HR shot up from 59 to 70 (you can see my graph on page 38). I believe I was about 11dpo when the HR started to skyrocket. It went back down to about 62 around 5-8w but it's staying steadily around 70 since about 20w.

Good luck!!!

BFranks - I think its a great sign!! My HR shot up from 59 to 70 (you can see my graph on page 38). I believe I was about 11dpo when the HR started to skyrocket. It went back down to about 62 around 5-8w but it's staying steadily around 70 since about 20w.

Good luck!!!

Thanks Koj518. It dropped to 76 today, but is still way above average. Fingers crossed. I am 8 DPO today so I will keep you all updated.

I just wanted to update since I read so many posts that leave you hanging...Well, I am not pregnant this go round. Not quite sure why my heart rate peaked as it did. Fingers crossed for this cycle.

This JUST happened to me! I am 14dpo today, BFP two days ago, but since O my HR kept climbing. I usually sit at 65 but it shot up to anywhere between 80-100. I thought I was coming down with something but infact I'm just pregnant! Pretty amazing!

This is my 1st cycle tracking RHR.

Since O i have been in low 70s. Mid-High 60s prior and jump to 70 at O. Im 6dpo.

:flower::flower:

------------
did yours stay up and then drop with AF or did it slowly go back down leading to AF? im just wondering if i should expect a drop or a slow decrease or stay elevated?

I personally started to drop a day or two before AF but other ladies noticed different patterns iirc

For me RHR would drop a day or two before AF.

Your chart looks good so far! if both your temps and RHR stay up close to your AF, that will definitely be a good sign :)

Just wanted to share with you all as I can't believe believe I didn't know this! :shock:

I got a fitbit HR in Sept and it measures your resting heart rate each day... It was always between 57-61, it would go up the day I ovd, then back down again.... On my 3rd cycle wearing it, it went up at ov time, then down the next day, then from 2dpo up, up, up...I did some searching, wondering what would make my resting heart rate increase as I was well, hadn't been Doing anything strenuous and wasnt stressed....the only thing that came back was early preg. Of course your heart rate would increase, your body is working harder! I asked on here at around 4/5dpo and the people that replied had said their heart rates increased in their tww....so it was possible! Below is the graph of my resting heart rate..dec 17th is when I ovd. If I were to guess when I implantated, Id say 9dpo (my bbt chart in sig...that shows two lower temps at 8/9dpo). But my heart rate chart shows a big dip at 9dpo, followed by an increase that just keeps increasing! Its all very interesting! I got my bfp at 11dpo! But if I had been sure of the heart rate thing before, I could have found out at 2dpo onwards! :shock:
I know so much can happen (or not happen) its just that Im surprised that we look for all these symptoms which are also typical for impending af, yet this sign is only there in early preg! :shrug: for me anyway! :thumbup: would love to know if any of you have ever used this method before or have fitbits but didnt know this! :thumbup: xx

View attachment 920396
Not sure if I’ll get a reply as I know this was years ago. Wanted to see what everyone thought of mine. I believe I ovulated 9th December and today I’m 8 dpo and had a a big dip considering it’s been rising all week. Hoping it’ll increase tomorrow but worried it won’t.

FC1F53DF-6957-4513-8344-A1CF34F39A43.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"