My Fitbit HR detected pregnancy after Ov!!! Why doesn't everybody know this!!!

Mine did start dropping at 6 weeks then was up and down. Like you noticed it would shoot up on minimal exertion I would get really out of breath at my dance classes

Mine did start dropping at 6 weeks then was up and down. Like you noticed it would shoot up on minimal exertion I would get really out of breath at my dance classes

Thank you so much!! That is a relief to hear!!

Can't say mine did this, just checked and it's up down up down. Everyone will be different I guess!

marriedlaydee - yes, i think you're right! plenty of people have reported not seeing any noticeable changes in their resting heart rate. For me I think it was super noticeable because my resting heart rate has never fluctuated more than 3-4bpm in the past.

I know this is an old thread but hoping someone will be able to help. How can I detect ovulation from my RHR?

Hi goldenpup I found I could only detect mine retrospectively as my RHR seemed to rise with the progesterone increase. There were some ladies who didn't have any monthly fluctuations until they conceived if I remember correctly. Best thing you can do is work out your personal pattern and see if you can make any predictions from it, good luck

Ok thanks. This is my first month with it so still trying to figure it all out. I did read through the whole post. Found it really interesting.

Mine shot up too however it's been dropping steadily over the last two weeks (I'm nearly 7 weeks) however I had development in my pregnancy during the drop (3 scans sac, then yolk, then yolk and embryo) so I know it doesn't necessarily mean the end but it's still concerning. My heart rate today returned to how it was before.
I have another scan on Monday so hoping it's good news but everything stacked against currently!

People say it's unreliable in terms of heart rate, which true it could be a few bpm out compared to doctors equipment but it still produces a norm for yourself so I believe it to be accurate.

Mine peaked at 5 weeks then gradually came down and all was well, hope you have good news at your scan

I don't think I was ever able to detect ovulation via RHR but it was very clear with my pregnancy. I think it basically shot up when I implanted, started dropping around 5 weeks, but then started rising again around 18 weeks.

Well I had my scan and although not out of the woods baby has developed and has a heartbeat. So my HR decline over the last few weeks hasn't been because of a failed pregnancy!
Wanted to pop back and update for all those people who search the depths of google for answers!!

veganmom - congrats!! Mine also declined around the same time and I'm currently 21 weeks :) Hope all goes well!!

Will you have a look at my resting heart rate please. Looks like I'm out for this cycle. 8dpo today and my RHR is still quite low.
The two temps at 57 before o was due to drinking alcohol. So I can't really count them as "Normal"

Attachments

• IMG_8131.jpg
    IMG_8131.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
I didn't get a RHR rise until around 12 dpo ish but I didn't really notice it at the time because I thought I hadn't ovulated because I missed the OPK window that month

Ok, that makes me feel a little better. I need to stop obsessing though!

That's very true! Who am I kidding. I'll still obsess!

me too! my clear spike was at 12dpo.
It's also really important to know your baseline RHR. I had been using my fitbit for 6 months prior to getting pregnant so I knew that my average RHR was about 60. For me 3-4bpm was regular fluctuation, but when my RHR spiked to 70 at 12dpo, I knew something was up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->