May testing group!

Thanks for asking about me @Suggerhoney i am okay, cd14 and still waiting to ovulate. Unfortunately I got sick yesterday with the flu, tested negative for Covid but I don’t like my chances with a fever conceiving. My partner is away for next 10 days from tomorrow so again looks like we missed the window. If I am better by Friday I’ll do the long drive down there for some dtd haha

how are you? I haven’t caught up on this thread yet

oh no so sorry ure poorly hon. I’m ok just a bit down. AF came today so into cycle 4 ttc and June now.
hope u manage to get a BD in.

Oooh Ellybean yay!! I knew there were more bfps coming!
@cazza22 thanks for that pic I couldn't find it scrolling back! I wish I had more of those tests.. How long until you showed pos on other brands? I'm so skeptical as everything else is barely there at all on other brands x

It was 14Dpo I think with a digi 2-3 weeks x

@Deethehippy aww thanks I'm not certain about mine yet though it will take more than one positive test to convince me :haha: How are you holding up? I had my first chemical last month so that's another reason I'm not celebrating just yet x
@happyface82 I also hope you are doing OK x

@Deethehippy aww thanks I'm not certain about mine yet though it will take more than one positive test to convince me :haha: How are you holding up? I had my first chemical last month so that's another reason I'm not celebrating just yet x
@happyface82 I also hope you are doing OK x
I’ve still got lines this afternoon on all tests but absolutely no progression so it can’t be viable :(:( I’m doing ok thank you, it’s just depressing seeing lines but knowing there is no hope.

FA331F7C-6CD8-4143-B465-3868D544E311.jpeg 455FD6A3-7232-4684-93C0-63B44FBD61E6.jpeg 1A385483-072D-4AC3-982C-CD49B803569D.jpeg

Morning ladies I'm finally in my tww only 4dpo and hope it goes fast. I've ordered more hpts ...lots of them :haha: because I ran out last cycle. Obviously if ya know me I have a obsession with poas :fool:

Anyways hope to see a lot of bfps soon good luck and sorry who got af.

Last edited:
The same as yesterday I guess but lighter than 9dpo when they appeared.
First pic is 9dpo best lines, 2nd pic 10DPO and third pic today.

View attachment 1108629 View attachment 1108630 View attachment 1108631

:hugs:
It’s so difficult to judge progression early and I really hope it darkens again for you! I know what it’s like when you’ve been through the chemicals before though and you just get that feeling. Lots of love to you!!

AF got me :witch: so this cycle is over for me and I’m onto June. I’m a bit worried about my LP having been short (7 days) the last couple of cycles but that’s going off my temps and actually it was closer to 10 days based on positive OPK this cycle. Will see what happens with this cycle!
@Suggerhoney we’ve sync’d! I tend to ovulate later though so I think you’ll be ahead of me. I’ll see you on the June thread.
All the best to everyone still waiting to test!

Massive congratulations lovely! Very excited for you!!
Thank you! I took another test about 8 hours later and it was a little lighter. I’m so scared of another chemical. I’m gonna test again with fmu. Hopefully with a long hold. I’ve been waking up a lot to pee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->