May testing group!

AF here so cycle 4 ttc and June testing. good luck to those waiting to ovulate and again a massive congratulations to those that got there BFPs.
hopefully we will all be following their lead soon.
To anyone else that is Out or having a chemical or AF has shown here is a massive hug. TTC really does play with emotions. Hope we all get our happy ending[-o<

Arrghh ladies I just got this with fmu!!!
I sooo wish I had more of these they are either broken or super sensitive I am at the max 9dpo today... I ordered from ebay some real cheap opks and got 2 of these with them, like I said they say one step but the pack looks different to the amazon ones!

View attachment 1108613
Eeeeeekkkkk I see that clearly x

Arrghh ladies I just got this with fmu!!!
I sooo wish I had more of these they are either broken or super sensitive I am at the max 9dpo today... I ordered from ebay some real cheap opks and got 2 of these with them, like I said they say one step but the pack looks different to the amazon ones!

View attachment 1108613
These are what I got my BFP on babe x

@tdog and @cazza22 was yours with the ebay ones that look like this? I'm gonna struggle not to pee on everything in sight now :haha:
Annoyingly I've hardly got any cash till Friday and only the one cb early left all my other tests I have in are 20 or 25 miu. I didn't dip the cb as trying to save it but might do it tonight! Trying not to get my hopes up after last month and not trusting it cos its such a cheap test but it's so clear irl. Apparently my oh can't see it I think he's blind lol

Screenshot_20220517-112049.png

They was barely there at 8DPO but a faint shadow. Then 9DPO 10DPO and the last I think was 13DPO xxxx

@tdog and @cazza22 was yours with the ebay ones that look like this? I'm gonna struggle not to pee on everything in sight now :haha:
Annoyingly I've hardly got any cash till Friday and only the one cb early left all my other tests I have in are 20 or 25 miu. I didn't dip the cb as trying to save it but might do it tonight! Trying not to get my hopes up after last month and not trusting it cos its such a cheap test but it's so clear irl. Apparently my oh can't see it I think he's blind lol

View attachment 1108614
Yepp these are the ones x

Holy shit. It came up instantly
I still have 6 days till my projected period. I’m so scared of having another chemical. But with my last chemical I got a positive like this the day my period was expected. FX and pray for me that this bean sticks!

AFB5A806-F65C-45AE-B07B-7C31B42BBE7D.jpeg F502AEE1-B81A-4BB2-87A4-93A45D0E24FD.jpeg

Last edited:
Oooh Ellybean yay!! I knew there were more bfps coming!
@cazza22 thanks for that pic I couldn't find it scrolling back! I wish I had more of those tests.. How long until you showed pos on other brands? I'm so skeptical as everything else is barely there at all on other brands x

@Suggerhoney sorry love :hugs:
@ehjmorris I'm also ill with some flu type thing but testing negative for covid.. Its nasty though!

Thanks love. Good luck with ure testing hope the lines get darker,

@josephine3 wow looks good hun xxxx

@Suggerhoney sorry you didn’t get your bfp for May. Looks like June is your month. Hope you can pamper yourself a lil today. X

Thanks love

Holy shit. It came up instantly
I still have 6 days till my projected period. I’m so scared of having another chemical. But with my last chemical I got a positive like this the day my period was expected. FX and pray for me that this bean sticks!

View attachment 1108616 View attachment 1108617

Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->