May testing group!

I can definitely see those!! Keeping everything crossed this is it for you! So exciting :happydance:

I had hot flashes when I was pregnant with DS1. I put it down to the hormones craziness from the clomid but I was having hot flashes last night too (am 7/8DPO today) so hoping that’s a sign for both of us!

Hope she’s feeling better soon! :hugs:

I’m pretty sure I can see something on that blue dye, good luck with the blood test. How awesome that you can get a quick result like that. Keep us updated!
Thank you. And it’s not expensive compared to the branded hpt tests. It’s 15euros. I’ve spent so much money this month in testing. Well I always do. I always say I will behave and I never do :shy:

Thank you. And it’s not expensive compared to the branded hpt tests. It’s 15euros. I’ve spent so much money this month in testing. Well I always do. I always say I will behave and I never do :shy:

:lol: I can totally relate to that! I dread to think how much money I’ve spent on tests in my TTC years. I’ve given up saying I’ll behave. I never will :haha:

Well all my tests are BFN this morning Including FRER so another chemical for me. I’m definitely fertile for my age but they don’t stick. HAS to be my old eggs.

@jellybeanxx im same days and same sorta symptoms as you and think I may have implanted today as had thick yellow cm that I would describe as thick preg stuff. Having hot flashes nausea and a headache and fatigue very mild cramps while working xxxx bfn today too.. will be testing every day from tomorrow
fxd for both of us

@Deethehippy so sorry to hear that xxx I hope you can find something that will help.

7CA136BF-3F12-43A6-A248-0867A96BAD99.jpeg

@jellybeanxx
I wonder if it’s that because after I had my almost 3 year old and we started ttc when he was 5 months old but all my opks used to be so so blazing and the sore boobs after ovulation but now I just don’t get it. Just hoping everything is still working and I still have a chance to have one more.

@happyface82
Good luck for the blood results hon ure chart is awesome.

@Ellybean
I don’t know it’s hard to say as I had hot flashes last cycle with the chemical but also felt hot this cycle and I’m definitely not pregnant. I think it’s the progesterone after we ovulate it rises and that causes out bbt to go up after ovulation and I think it peaks around 6ish dpo and makes u feel all hot and bothered. But it also can be a pregnancy sign too. So early for tests yet love u have loads of time. Hopefully you will get a lovely BFP in few days.

@Deethehippy
I am absolutely so devastated for you love it really is so so cruel and unfair. Sending you so much love Dee.

So AF due today and still waiting. 14dpo and just wish it would hurry up so I can move on to next cycle. Still feeling really down.
I really hope next cycle is the one but I have a feeling it won’t be.
Is there anyone on here that’s 42 or over and pregnant naturally? Because I’ve been here for years and I’ve not seen any. All the ones I know off are still trying and have been for years. I’m really starting to lose all hope.
Sorry to be such a miserable negative Nancy just searching for some hope. I’ve seen ladies 40 and 41 but none 42 or over.

Don’t know if I should just count my blessings and give up now. I just can’t put myself through this month after month after month and chemical after chemical after chemical like last time.
I keep searching for positive stories of women 42 and over and I’ve found 1 or 2 but the majority is just full of negativity.
It really does make me lose hope.:cry:

@jellybeanxx
I wonder if it’s that because after I had my almost 3 year old and we started ttc when he was 5 months old but all my opks used to be so so blazing and the sore boobs after ovulation but now I just don’t get it. Just hoping everything is still working and I still have a chance to have one more.

@happyface82
Good luck for the blood results hon ure chart is awesome.

@Ellybean
I don’t know it’s hard to say as I had hot flashes last cycle with the chemical but also felt hot this cycle and I’m definitely not pregnant. I think it’s the progesterone after we ovulate it rises and that causes out bbt to go up after ovulation and I think it peaks around 6ish dpo and makes u feel all hot and bothered. But it also can be a pregnancy sign too. So early for tests yet love u have loads of time. Hopefully you will get a lovely BFP in few days.

@Deethehippy
I am absolutely so devastated for you love it really is so so cruel and unfair. Sending you so much love Dee.

So AF due today and still waiting. 14dpo and just wish it would hurry up so I can move on to next cycle. Still feeling really down.
I really hope next cycle is the one but I have a feeling it won’t be.
Is there anyone on here that’s 42 or over and pregnant naturally? Because I’ve been here for years and I’ve not seen any. All the ones I know off are still trying and have been for years. I’m really starting to lose all hope.
Sorry to be such a miserable negative Nancy just searching for some hope. I’ve seen ladies 40 and 41 but none 42 or over.

Don’t know if I should just count my blessings and give up now. I just can’t put myself through this month after month after month and chemical after chemical after chemical like last time.
I keep searching for positive stories of women 42 and over and I’ve found 1 or 2 but the majority is just full of negativity.
It really does make me lose hope.:cry:
My mum had me at 44-45 don’t lose hope xxxx

It’s a negative. :cry: No wedding surprise for us then. I keep worrying about my fiancé. He doesn’t have any children. What if he worries that I can’t have them any more?
I started taking folic acid this month. Maybe this has slightly changed my cycle? Affected the spotting I usually have? I feel gutted. Waiting to see when AF shows now.

It’s a negative. :cry: No wedding surprise for us then. I keep worrying about my fiancé. He doesn’t have any children. What if he worries that I can’t have them any more?
I started taking folic acid this month. Maybe this has slightly changed my cycle? Affected the spotting I usually have? I feel gutted. Waiting to see when AF shows now.
I'm so sorry, It's awful TTC :hugs:

@jellybeanxx im same days and same sorta symptoms as you and think I may have implanted today as had thick yellow cm that I would describe as thick preg stuff. Having hot flashes nausea and a headache and fatigue very mild cramps while working xxxx bfn today too.. will be testing every day from tomorrow
fxd for both of us

@Deethehippy so sorry to hear that xxx I hope you can find something that will help.

View attachment 1108591

You have some good symptoms. If u implanted today then u should get a line in a few days. Fx it was implantation. Your symptoms sound great, I had zero symptoms this cycle and not even a twinge, just feeling hot but I live in south west England and it is hot and very sticky and sweaty.
Pluss AF is due so probably that too. Good luck

Oh my goodness I can’t actually believe this love. Ure chart looks so good and so promising. U must have amazing progesterone with those lovely high temps but I’m so gutted for you that the bloods came back BFN absolutely gutting.
When do you get married hon?
I guess that gives you something to look forward too and I really hope you get a BFP soon love. It’s so hard running the group as well when ure haven’t been successful. I found it hard running the April group with the chemical. I hope June brings us both blazing sticky healthy take home beanie BFPs.
I’m just in so much shock I was so so sure you was you know now I feel bad that I got your hopes up. So sorry love:hugs:
This ttc game is no fun. It’s such a emotional rollercoaster. a really sucky one too:nope::sad1:

Oh my goodness I can’t actually believe this love. Ure chart looks so good and so promising. U must have amazing progesterone with those lovely high temps but I’m so gutted for you that the bloods came back BFN absolutely gutting.
When do you get married hon?
I guess that gives you something to look forward too and I really hope you get a BFP soon love. It’s so hard running the group as well when ure haven’t been successful. I found it hard running the April group with the chemical. I hope June brings us both blazing sticky healthy take home beanie BFPs.
I’m just in so much shock I was so so sure you was you know now I feel bad that I got your hopes up. So sorry love:hugs:
This ttc game is no fun. It’s such a emotional rollercoaster. a really sucky one too:nope::sad1:
Thank you so much. I started taking folic acid this cycle - not sure if this affected my usual spotting etc? Really feel that’s it’s not going to happen but then I’m emotional today. In a couple of days I’ll feel better. Need to have some bloods done once aF arrives so maybe I’ll get some answers as well. Fiancés tests came back good!

Wedding is in 12 days. Eeekk. So excited! Glad AF is due this week and I have time to turn my feelings around.
I think next cycle I will do OPKs but maybe not temp and hopefully hold off till 12DPO to test (remind me when I want to pee on a stick at 10DPO)

wish this was easier. I hate that I have no control and I can’t help but feeling I’m letting my hubby down and Im just old.

Oh no ladies that's not good news to log on to.
@Deethehippy I'm so sorry, are you sure it wasn't just more dilute urine? The others looked so good xx
@happyface82 sorry about the negative x
Aww ladies I still have hopes for the group this month there will be more bfps! Xx

I’m so sorry lovely, I was so hopeful for you!
Are you off on honeymoon right after your wedding? Fingers crossed for a honeymoon baby!!

I’ve been working from home today and the temptation to just constantly POAS has been hard to resist :haha:
Just got this one and I swear I see something…

127375E5-2C78-4D7A-9F4E-89CB01DFA639.jpeg

I’m so sorry lovely, I was so hopeful for you!
Are you off on honeymoon right after your wedding? Fingers crossed for a honeymoon baby!!
Thank you!! Will be going end of June when kids are out of school so they will be at their dads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->