May testing group!

Ladies so many ups and downs this month. Love to all who are not feeling too good right now xxxxx I’ve still got some hopes for this month but not letting them get too high xxxxx I’m having dreams every night of being pregnant and waking up knowing it’s probably not true. Driving me nuts!!!

@Deethehippy exciting! I wonder why some women get lines on 2or 3rd urine?? Never heard this before !!

Morning ladies! Had an early night last night, which was refreshing!
Temp still very high. No spotting just yet though having more cramps and feeling more wet so always running to check :haha:

I think I have some faint lines. Did a frer and a clear blue. They both come quite quickly though the clear blue doesn’t show on the pic. I would say Evap as it’s so light but it really came up straight away. Yesterday I only got that faint line with 2nd morning urine. FMu is not my best. Has never been. So feeling hopeful. What do you think? AD05D978-FD2E-4401-B4EE-65AB0950AACB.jpeg
E8416E3B-C320-4432-9652-A53CF2E17B7E.jpeg 3983B732-AC63-41FF-8D1B-AA905BA4C62D.jpeg View attachment 1108579

Last edited:
So I’m thinking the line I saw Saturday was a bad indent. I’ve seen nothing on my other tests so far. I got a positive opk 5/11 so I’m guessing that was my ovulation day. So that would make me 5dpo now. I’ve been cramping off and on - some more intense than others - since my positive opk. And now I am having the WORST hot flashes of my entire life! Anyone experience something like this around 5dpo?

@happyface82 I do see a line on the frer but I hate blue dyes, my morning was always rubbish xx

@Ellybean I had hot flushes around 6dpo but thought nothing of it as I always got them before af anyway fxd for you xx

Morning ladies. I've been here in the back ground trying my best to keep up. I'm now 6dpo. Had right side twinges yesterday with dull cramps on and off the past few days. Sore boobs from 2dpo but has settled for now. Exhausted but this could be due to not getting much sleep as my daughter has tested positive for covid and at 3yrs old my hip kills with her being so clingy not even wanting her dad just all mum. But I can't complain as I'm getting snuggle cuddles that I've not had for a while so I'm savoring all these little moments just now. I will try to get throw the pages as best as I can not thought to much on testing yet but I will keep you all updated when I do x

Morning ladies. I've been here in the back ground trying my best to keep up. I'm now 6dpo. Had right side twinges yesterday with dull cramps on and off the past few days. Sore boobs from 2dpo but has settled for now. Exhausted but this could be due to not getting much sleep as my daughter has tested positive for covid and at 3yrs old my hip kills with her being so clingy not even wanting her dad just all mum. But I can't complain as I'm getting snuggle cuddles that I've not had for a while so I'm savoring all these little moments just now. I will try to get throw the pages as best as I can not thought to much on testing yet but I will keep you all updated when I do x
Sorry to hear about your daughter. Hope she is better soon!

So I went and did a blood test. It’s so cheap here in Greece - would save me lots of money I’ve wasted so many tests. Haha So I will know for sure later today. At least then I can focus on next month. If AF shows I am due to have some bloods as well for fertility.

So I went and did a blood test. It’s so cheap here in Greece - would save me lots of money I’ve wasted so many tests. Haha So I will know for sure later today. At least then I can focus on next month. If AF shows I am due to have some bloods as well for fertility.
Good luck to you, when do you get the results? Please let us know.

Good luck huny xxxx sending positive vibes x

After an afternoon of BFN’s I held for 2 hours and got lines on 4 Wondfro (some were still BFN though) Decided to do a FRER and got an Uber Uber faint line!!!
I hope you can see it. Praying this is the start of something for me!

View attachment 1108569 View attachment 1108570 View attachment 1108571

I can definitely see those!! Keeping everything crossed this is it for you! So exciting :happydance:

So I’m thinking the line I saw Saturday was a bad indent. I’ve seen nothing on my other tests so far. I got a positive opk 5/11 so I’m guessing that was my ovulation day. So that would make me 5dpo now. I’ve been cramping off and on - some more intense than others - since my positive opk. And now I am having the WORST hot flashes of my entire life! Anyone experience something like this around 5dpo?

I had hot flashes when I was pregnant with DS1. I put it down to the hormones craziness from the clomid but I was having hot flashes last night too (am 7/8DPO today) so hoping that’s a sign for both of us!

Hope she’s feeling better soon! :hugs:

I’m pretty sure I can see something on that blue dye, good luck with the blood test. How awesome that you can get a quick result like that. Keep us updated!

I’m 7/8DPO today. I was boiling hot last night, like hot flashes which I had when I was early pregnant with DS1 so hoping it’s a sign. My temp had dipped a bit this morning but hoping that’s because I slept next to an open window and my bedroom was really cold!
I feel queasy and dizzy this morning.
I did my last progesterone test and it’s progressed from yesterday which is good.
Also dipped an HPT because you know, the wee was there :haha:
I’m getting a pinching feeling on the left hand side and I’m overanalysing everything. Here is this morning’s test, not sure I can see anything but will obviously keep testing until AF shows!

6A55286A-8110-4E4B-863A-172FF15041AB.jpeg

I’m 7/8DPO today. I was boiling hot last night, like hot flashes which I had when I was early pregnant with DS1 so hoping it’s a sign. My temp had dipped a bit this morning but hoping that’s because I slept next to an open window and my bedroom was really cold!
I feel queasy and dizzy this morning.
I did my last progesterone test and it’s progressed from yesterday which is good.
Also dipped an HPT because you know, the wee was there :haha:
I’m getting a pinching feeling on the left hand side and I’m overanalysing everything. Here is this morning’s test, not sure I can see anything but will obviously keep testing until AF shows!

View attachment 1108589
Sounds like your symptoms are promising. Looking forward to your next test. Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->