May testing group!

@jellybeanxx I’ll be testing again tomorrow (5/15) probably around 6-9 am. All depends on when I wake up to pee. I have had to pee SO much the last couple days. I’ve also had cramps the last four days so I’m hoping that’s a good sign.

@josephine3 that’s strange love have u got a photo so we can see. How long have they been positive for? I’ve had positives for 2 days b4 and I ovulated the 2nd day of the peak.

@MumwithPCOS
Oh wow look at ure chart. It’s just going higher and higher. It’s looking so good.

@jellybeanxx haha I like changing them up too lol. So far I’ve had wondfo and easy&home and mommed and now Femometer hehe. I’m so tempted to get that clear blue 4 days firtile one again but it’s like 35 quid for 20 sticks. Last time I got them I got them on offer. So will just have to use the Femometer and mommed ones for now. Will probably buy easy&home ones again when I start running low again.
13dpo now as it gone past midnight so af should be hear in the next 27 hours ish. I’m sure when AF comes and gets out the way I be not so grumpy. When I get that peak opk always fills me with Joy. Just hate all the waiting to bleed and then the waiting to ovulate, urrrrrgggggg

@Ellybean good luck with the tests!!

@Suggerhoney all the waiting is the absolute worst part of TTC. I hate the waiting to ovulate, especially when more often than not I don’t ovulate! It’s not exciting when I do but then there’s just more waiting to be able to test!

I'm still here rooting you all waiting for them bfps xx

So. 11DPO and it’s a BFN. I thought I was seeing a shadow but I think it’s my eyes. Chart still looking good. Will test again tomorrow. Usually I would be spotting by now but nothing.

65BD57A3-1F7A-4CC8-B9F7-0315953054A9.jpeg 8B5D456C-A5AF-47D0-BB62-2CDC13450B82.jpeg 371A4D47-3819-4F44-B86C-90EAB78F7F94.jpeg

Here is this morning’s test. I caved and tested again after 18 hours instead of 24. Bad me, I know. But I took a frer and a pregmate. The line on the frer is super light now and the pregmate shows nothing. I’m really sad. But I’m trying to remind myself that I’m not out this month until AF shows up.

BBBA2F87-9904-40B2-8325-7717D9503F23.jpeg 578814C0-FC20-4642-8B9E-410E18F72D9E.jpeg

There is a hint of a shadow. There really is. Don’t think it shows on here.
F61715D1-F4FD-4B28-8C17-D2637FC92663.jpeg

Here is this morning’s test. I caved and tested again after 18 hours instead of 24. Bad me, I know. But I took a frer and a pregmate. The line on the frer is super light now and the pregmate shows nothing. I’m really sad. But I’m trying to remind myself that I’m not out this month until AF shows up.

View attachment 1108532 View attachment 1108533

You’re definitely not out until AF shows! Will you test again or wait and see what happens?

Honestly. 3 months this is the first hint I see.

View attachment 1108535

I definitely see that, didn’t need to zoom in or anything! Your chart is looking amazing too, I’m so excited for you!

My temp has stayed up this morning and my progesterone test was slightly better than yesterday’s so that’s good. It’s still not quite where it should be for this point in the cycle but I’ve got one more to do tomorrow so will see. I’d love to buy more if this cycle doesn’t work out but they’re so pricey I’m not sure I just justify it!
Obviously dipped a cheapy HPT as well and convinced myself I can see something but my line eyes are always terrible :haha:

1682D3DC-4109-46EC-88B3-825948F7EB3D.jpeg

@Ellybean - sorry the FRER looks lighter but like you say you are not necessarily out yet. FX for you.

@happyface82 - I can see that faint line on the last picture! Along with your chart, I really hope this is your BFP coming through! Good luck and can’t wait to see further tests.

Everyone else testing and waiting to O, wishing you all so much luck. This game we play is tough each month..women who don’t ‘try’ have no idea. Keep strong and hopefully we will all get there one way or the other eventually :hugs:

I’m 9DPO today. My chart was looking absolutely awful but it seems to be rising steadily now. My temps are still not as high as on chemical charts though and in chemical charts I had faint lines at 8dpo but all BFN’s so far. I might crack out a FRER this morning. ..I hope I still have a chance.

D19250FB-5CF9-45C3-A60D-6C726E4B9058.png

My temp has stayed up this morning and my progesterone test was slightly better than yesterday’s so that’s good. It’s still not quite where it should be for this point in the cycle but I’ve got one more to do tomorrow so will see. I’d love to buy more if this cycle doesn’t work out but they’re so pricey I’m not sure I just justify it!
Obviously dipped a cheapy HPT as well and convinced myself I can see something but my line eyes are always terrible :haha:

View attachment 1108536
I would love to learn about the progesterone tests because with my age I think that they could be a good thing for me to try. I don’t even know if I have decent progesterone each month. I’m glad that yours are looking ok so far. Fingers crossed they get better and a BFP pops up.

@Rebaby I'm so sorry hun x

Good luck @Deethehippy!

@happyface82 everything crossed thats the start of a bfp, i can easily see that.

Todays mid arvo opks. The difference between the brands is weird. My daughter napped yesterday so we snuck in a quickie so still in with a chance! Will try again tonight if hubby is up for it. Cant hurt lol

20220515_165459.jpg

@Ellybean - sorry the FRER looks lighter but like you say you are not necessarily out yet. FX for you.

@happyface82 - I can see that faint line on the last picture! Along with your chart, I really hope this is your BFP coming through! Good luck and can’t wait to see further tests.

Everyone else testing and waiting to O, wishing you all so much luck. This game we play is tough each month..women who don’t ‘try’ have no idea. Keep strong and hopefully we will all get there one way or the other eventually :hugs:

I’m 9DPO today. My chart was looking absolutely awful but it seems to be rising steadily now. My temps are still not as high as on chemical charts though and in chemical charts I had faint lines at 8dpo but all BFN’s so far. I might crack out a FRER this morning. ..I hope I still have a chance.

View attachment 1108537
Aw it’s still too early really to get disheartened. And your chart looks really good!!

I would love to learn about the progesterone tests because with my age I think that they could be a good thing for me to try. I don’t even know if I have decent progesterone each month. I’m glad that yours are looking ok so far. Fingers crossed they get better and a BFP pops up.

I use ones from Proov and I really like them, the customer service with them is fantastic. I’m really glad I tried them but I wish they were more affordable to use regularly!

@Rebaby I'm so sorry hun x

Good luck @Deethehippy!

@happyface82 everything crossed thats the start of a bfp, i can easily see that.

Todays mid arvo opks. The difference between the brands is weird. My daughter napped yesterday so we snuck in a quickie so still in with a chance! Will try again tonight if hubby is up for it. Cant hurt lol

View attachment 1108539

I only recently found out that OPKs have different sensitivities like HPTs do which made sense when I thought about it but it never occurred to me before!
Those OPKs are looking good, ov won’t be far away now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->