May testing group!

I got my babyplan tests through the post and omg look how dark this is, I can comment on how good they are for early testing but I wish I used them earlier as they are so good xx

View attachment 1108665

I used them (early and normal) and they detected amazingly. Was going to make a post about how good they were actually. These are from 8dpo and 9dpo. Sorry random post but drop in occasionally to follow progress!

CE268ED5-F113-4E22-A516-435362C46524.jpeg A8A1F9AD-9471-4AC2-9A4F-E330DAEBE243.jpeg

Took another test and my line is officially as dark as it was yesterday! I’ve been cramping and bloated all day so I’m hoping that’s a good sign, fx!
For those who have been pregnant before, when did your morning sickness begin? Because I’ve thrown up everyday the past three days.

A7879AFC-A5EB-4FCB-91BE-3899A7C6FBF1.jpeg

@swedengirl they are amazing I honestly wish I got them sooner I looked at them aswell and went nah go with what I no lol xx

@Ellybean I felt sick from 8 or 9dpo not been actual sick yet but normally symptoms don't normally start kicking in until 5 or 6 weeks xx

@swedengirl they are amazing I honestly wish I got them sooner I looked at them aswell and went nah go with what I no lol xx

@Ellybean I felt sick from 8 or 9dpo not been actual sick yet but normally symptoms don't normally start kicking in until 5 or 6 weeks xx
Hmmm, wonder why I’ve been throwing up so much

Hi ladies I'm 5dpo today and coming down with a cold my son has had for a few days.:sick: Covid tests (2) both came out negative thank god. I will start testing tomorrow if the hpts come from Amazon otherwise Friday. Hoping the cold don't mess up my cycle. Feeling really rubbish.

Good luck ladies who will be testing soon
:dust:

What cheap brand hpts do you ladies recommended I have one steps arriving either tomorrow or Friday want to get a second brand to test along with. Tia x

What cheap brand hpts do you ladies recommended I have one steps arriving either tomorrow or Friday want to get a second brand to test along with. Tia x

I used to like the pregmate ones before they turned to crap. Drove me nuts last cycle so won't be buying them again.

I just bought these all on the way lol. I ordered the keysmed ones again because I used them last couple of cycles and no evaps. Clearblue to confirm if I get lines on the strips.

As for the the Mom med ones I've never used them but hope they're good. They are wider than the other hpts.

Screenshot_20220518-152125_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20220518-152227_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20220518-152005_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hey love I really recommend the babyplan strip tests they are amazing, the mommed ones are ok but the babyplan ones are the best xx

Took another test and my line is officially as dark as it was yesterday! I’ve been cramping and bloated all day so I’m hoping that’s a good sign, fx!
For those who have been pregnant before, when did your morning sickness begin? Because I’ve thrown up everyday the past three days.

View attachment 1108670

With DS1 I didn’t feel sick at all until about 6-7 weeks! DS2 it started from about 5-6 weeks. Then DS3 I felt sick from about 5DPO, it was so early with him!

With DS1 I didn’t feel sick at all until about 6-7 weeks! DS2 it started from about 5-6 weeks. Then DS3 I felt sick from about 5DPO, it was so early with him!
About 5 dpo is about when I started getting sick too. I’m glad I’m not the only one who started getting sick so early. I didn’t get sick like this with my chemical pregnancy last month so I’m hoping the morning sickness is a good sign for a sticky bean!

I used to like the pregmate ones before they turned to crap. Drove me nuts last cycle so won't be buying them again.

I just bought these all on the way lol. I ordered the keysmed ones again because I used them last couple of cycles and no evaps. Clearblue to confirm if I get lines on the strips.

As for the the Mom med ones I've never used them but hope they're good. They are wider than the other hpts.

View attachment 1108673 View attachment 1108674 View attachment 1108675

I can get the clearblue and mom med here in the UK but not the other ones thank you hun x

Hey love I really recommend the babyplan strip tests they are amazing, the mommed ones are ok but the babyplan ones are the best xx
I think I will try the baby plan ones then they have been popping up on my amazon when looking are they the ones you get with the collapsible cup lol x

@Pinkfizz2015
Easy@home are good hon. There’s 2 types and I love the ones that just have HCG on the Handle but they also do others that have easy@home and HCG on handle and I swear there not as sensitive. but when you order them you don’t know which ones ure get.

I don’t rate one step for early testing because they can give false lines. I used one with water and apparently my tap water was pregnant lol,
Femometer are good but not as sensitive as others.

@Ellybean
So glad ure test is the same and not lighter love. Stick beanie stick[-o<
Even tho I had 4 back to back chemicals I did fall with my rainbow in the end. I was advised after the 4th chemical to start baby aspirin from BFP even it faint, that was by a recurring miscarriage doctor and that’s what I did with 9 months old son and he stuck. I was also taking galatanised maca root and folate,

my last chemical was in April and I’m terrified of having recurring pregnancy loss again. I have started folate and I do have the maca on stand by and also the aspirin as well.
Sorry you have also had the heartbreak of reacurrent miscarriages it’s horrible. I didn’t mind so much having the one chemical but by the 3rd I was devastated and then went on to have a 4th and possibly a 5th it was heart wrenching.
<3

@NightFlower haha that’s a brilliant test haul hehe. hope they bring you your BFP love <3

@swedengirl
When did u start testing love and would u recommend those baby plan tests because I was looking at the opks and nearly brought them but never used them B4. Did You use the opks too?
Are they any good and do the HPTs give any hint of shadows or anything if not pregnant? Sorry so many questions. Lol

@tdog I was looking at the opks of those. And was so close to getting them.

@Deethehippy my heart is so broken for you love it’s so unfair and so cruel :hug:

@josephine3
Good luck with tomorrows tests hopefully will be darker.

@Suggerhoney I had the easy@home before and like you said you buy them and don't no what your getting sensitive wise. I only got the one step cos there cheap and cheerful but I also no that they give false lines sometimes another reason I wanted another brand as I need them sensitive as I had slow rising hcg with my son and daughter. Thank you though x

I can get the clearblue and mom med here in the UK but not the other ones thank you hun x

I think I will try the baby plan ones then they have been popping up on my amazon when looking are they the ones you get with the collapsible cup lol x

Yes that's them xx

I’m so annoyed girls I got digis to see if I’d get my 3+ as I got 2-3 weeks on Saturday evening. I’ve just done both and they’re faulty no batteries in them :hissy::hissy:DCE378EE-EF33-4D70-9C5C-010151665AF6.jpeg

I did an Amazon cheapie instead and the line has defo progressed since Monday so that made me sigh some relief I’m 17/18DPO I think x so pissed off about the clear blue ones tho x £15 wasted ](*,)D22E0708-8ADC-485A-B1C4-5662BB29C334.jpeg

View attachment 1108670

I’m still not being sick x just feel nauseous :sick: really hope this is your sticky bean hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->