July/August 2023

@angelbump I'm doing ok. Finding even the most simple tasks EXHAUSTING! When did hanging washing out become an Olympic sport!!
I feel like I'm on the countdown now but also trying not to wish it away!

@angelbump I'm doing ok. Finding even the most simple tasks EXHAUSTING! When did hanging washing out become an Olympic sport!!
I feel like I'm on the countdown now but also trying not to wish it away!

Yes at 36 weeks I wasn’t doing so well mentally had a bit of freak out thought already had depression how am I gonna cope but must have just been a massive hit of hormones getting ready for birth. Doing a lot better now :) but the lack of energy that hits in these last few weeks is hard! When you’re exhausted everything is a mission and can take its toll.

I think I’ve been losing the plug a lil today. Like jelly stuff no brown or red yet tho sorry tmi but exciting :) trying to load up the to do list tomorrow to keep me distracted.

Just to make you laugh, this is my current set up! Hovering and mopping the floors has me a sweaty mess!

Attachments

• PXL_20230612_120425355.jpg
    PXL_20230612_120425355.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 15
Just to make you laugh, this is my current set up! Hovering and mopping the floors has me a sweaty mess!

I'm sat in the shady bit of my garden with my swollen feet out can't cope right now :rofl: then when babies are here we going to moaning how to keep them cool as no doubt be hotter when we give birth xx

Yes at 36 weeks I wasn’t doing so well mentally had a bit of freak out thought already had depression how am I gonna cope but must have just been a massive hit of hormones getting ready for birth. Doing a lot better now :) but the lack of energy that hits in these last few weeks is hard! When you’re exhausted everything is a mission and can take its toll.

I think I’ve been losing the plug a lil today. Like jelly stuff no brown or red yet tho sorry tmi but exciting :) trying to load up the to do list tomorrow to keep me distracted.

Oooooh how exciting x

I can't believe we are only days away from our first baby of the group.

I can't wait to start seeing those squishy faces!!

(I've somehow yet to convince myself that I will have one too in a little while. :rofl: I really need to get my act together and start prepping for the baby! Man this is my second, and I am SOOO non-chalant about it it is ridiculous! I am 30 weeks and don't even own 10% of what I need. :rofl:)

I can't believe we are only days away from our first baby of the group.

I can't wait to start seeing those squishy faces!!

(I've somehow yet to convince myself that I will have one too in a little while. :rofl: I really need to get my act together and start prepping for the baby! Man this is my second, and I am SOOO non-chalant about it it is ridiculous! I am 30 weeks and don't even own 10% of what I need. :rofl:)

Has everybody picked out a name yet?

Ask no questions - just try it. :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_3908.jpeg
    IMG_3908.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
@sallyhansen76 I'll be having him in under 3 weeks and still no where near got what I need I'm so behind with it all, I got rid of majority of the stuff thinking quinn was our last :rofl: xx

@Jess0685 that is a weird pregnancy craving isn't it :rofl: xx

Haha I can see the appeal in theory.

My hubby is Moari/Tongan so it’s his turn to pick a name so who knows what it’s gonna be. He doesn’t seem to be in a rush about it at 38 weeks lol #-o:lol:

feels like baby has flipped to transverse again :( going to hospital for an appointment tomorrow. I’ll be interested to see what they say. Nothing interesting other than that.

Eeek what date are you getting induced @tdog ?

@MumwithPCOS I don't no exact date as yet but they like to induce at 37 weeks due to diabetes so I worked out about 6th/7th July and in theory that isn't long at all :shrug: if he don't come himself I thought I was in labour last night the braxron hicks were so strong last night xx

Oh hope baby hasn't flipped naughty baby eeeeeek not long for you tho wow xx

@MumwithPCOS I don't no exact date as yet but they like to induce at 37 weeks due to diabetes so I worked out about 6th/7th July and in theory that isn't long at all :shrug: if he don't come himself I thought I was in labour last night the braxron hicks were so strong last night xx

Oh hope baby hasn't flipped naughty baby eeeeeek not long for you tho wow xx

Ok Ohhh same here I was checking the timing and everything and then it went away. Oh it will go by so fast.

I say that but I’m going a lil crazy just waiting these last three weeks tho obviously trying to get everything up to scratch at home but there’s only so much cleaning one can do before you die a lil inside lol

Yes naughty lil boy. Hoping they’ll flip n induce me tomorrow right there on the spot. I’m sick of his big cute head in my hip. Wishful thinking !!

Anyone else got super swollen feet? Mine look like crocodiles feet!

We are set on a name, he was named before I was pregnant! Husbands choice and one of his conditions of having another!!

My due date is a month today! Hoping they will agree to induction again and get me started a few days early though, my youngest they induced me at 39+3 and she was born the next day. Hopefully will know by Tuesday

@MrsLux yep mine are so so swollen never had this in any of my other pregnancies:shrug: the left foot I broke nearly 2 year ago never felt right since but super swollen and really hurts xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230614_193208_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230614_193208_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
@MrsLux Yes, mine too! I'm swollen everywhere lol. My hands and feet are the worst though, all normal swelling it's just the heat.
I am also a right cranky bitch at the moment, I must have a fresh delivery of hormones this week because I'm either blissfully happy, tearing up at everything or fuming! Really feeling the sleep deprivation too.

Starting to want him out now...I know the end is so near but it's also so far lol x

Woke up spotting again rang maternity ward they have told me to keep an eye on it, been awake since 5 it's now 7:30 touch wood nothing else but now I'm a nervous wreck again xx

Good luck @tdog!

My hormones are also really on the edge. We re-homed the first puppy yesterday and mummy dog saw them holding her baby and walking away with her and went absolutely crazy. I started crying because of how awful that must be, to see someone walking off with your baby. :cry:

I had a midwife appointment yesterday, baby still breech and if baby is in my pelvis we can opt for a stretch and sweep from 37 week; even if still breech.

I could have a baby in two weeks - this is crazy. It’s really becoming real. <3

Good luck @tdog!

My hormones are also really on the edge. We re-homed the first puppy yesterday and mummy dog saw them holding her baby and walking away with her and went absolutely crazy. I started crying because of how awful that must be, to see someone walking off with your baby. :cry:

I had a midwife appointment yesterday, baby still breech and if baby is in my pelvis we can opt for a stretch and sweep from 37 week; even if still breech.

I could have a baby in two weeks - this is crazy. It’s really becoming real. <3

Nawww im so excited to see your lil man! I wish they offered me a stretch and sweep at my 38 week appointment yesterday but the midwife was running late so the booking in lady did my appointment. I was all ready for it haha.

Woke up spotting again rang maternity ward they have told me to keep an eye on it, been awake since 5 it's now 7:30 touch wood nothing else but now I'm a nervous wreck again xx

Fingers crossed xx

@MrsLux Yes, mine too! I'm swollen everywhere lol. My hands and feet are the worst though, all normal swelling it's just the heat.
I am also a right cranky bitch at the moment, I must have a fresh delivery of hormones this week because I'm either blissfully happy, tearing up at everything or fuming! Really feeling the sleep deprivation too.

Starting to want him out now...I know the end is so near but it's also so far lol x

I really feel you! Went for a walk today and jogged a tiny bit I’d do more but prob not a good idea as don’t really run when not preggas lol but really want him to be ready now!!!

Really been affected by no intimacy this pregnancy. Other pregnancies he was fine with it. One thing not being allowed to if it’s dangerous but hard not feeling wanted when hav the all clear ect and with body image ect. Hav put on a bit of extraAnd these last few weeks just struggling with patience!!

@MumwithPCOS I hear ya since my bleed I've been told no intimacy (we never go more than a couple times a week) so my moods abit low with that but I no its for the best xx

No more spotting so I'm just hoping it just a one off thing again xx

@Jess0685 eeeek 2 weeks away that's not long at all, I have max 3 weeks left seems crazy saying it doesn't it xx

@MumwithPCOS I hear ya since my bleed I've been told no intimacy (we never go more than a couple times a week) so my moods abit low with that but I no its for the best xx

No more spotting so I'm just hoping it just a one off thing again xx

@Jess0685 eeeek 2 weeks away that's not long at all, I have max 3 weeks left seems crazy saying it doesn't it xx

yeah it’s a hard time emotionally for sure. I think we’ve gone 5 times in the last 9 months and I’ve initiated a few times a week as normal. Sucks knowing there will also be the 6 weeks healing too but hopefully I won’t be as keen lol.

Oh that’s good babe I hope it stays away. He needs to get a lil chunkier first \\:D/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->