July/August 2023

Still stubborn, still breech but still a little cutie. <3
Naww happy comfy little baby :awww:

I feel like I don’t blame them wanted to not be upside down hehe makes sense to me :) hope he turns soon. I’ve been doing some things to turn the transverse no luck so far but been having lots of braxton hicks that I’m hoping will encourage him around.

Just for fun:

What is the MOST enjoyable part of your pregnancy been, but equally - what's been the LEAST enjoyable part of your pregnancy?

I'll go first..

Least enjoyable - Hardly getting a moment to rest and relax and the useless consultant appointments. We're always doing something, we got married, had puppies, then moved house - it's hardly been the most relaxed I've ever been.

Most enjoyable - Watching my husband admire his firstborn baby in 4D, seeing him smile and knowing that he will be the best ever daddy and he is already filled with such love for our baby. <3

Just for fun:

What is the MOST enjoyable part of your pregnancy been, but equally - what's been the LEAST enjoyable part of your pregnancy?

I'll go first..

Least enjoyable - Hardly getting a moment to rest and relax and the useless consultant appointments. We're always doing something, we got married, had puppies, then moved house - it's hardly been the most relaxed I've ever been.

Most enjoyable - Watching my husband admire his firstborn baby in 4D, seeing him smile and knowing that he will be the best ever daddy and he is already filled with such love for our baby. <3

awwww that’s cute

least enjoyable: morning sickness worst I’ve had not being able to keep water down needing drip and having high blood pressure in first trimester. Getting flu in last trimester.

most enjoyable: seeing my boys and husband being so caring and excited for the baby. My boys loving to feel the kicks and everything. I love seeing the relationship and love being there when he’s not even in the outside world yet

Most enjoyable - my older kids being excited, enjoying the experience.

Least enjoyable - general discomfort. Pausing a successfully weight loss journey I was on, although that probably contributed to getting pregnant fairly quickly, even post V reversal.

Just for fun:

I'll go first..

This is cute;

Most enjoyable: Seeing my children so excited about having a baby brother, feeling the movements, buying all his cute outfits and imagining him in them.

Least enjoyable: So poorly first tri and being more and more immobile as nearing the end. Achey hips have been horrendous this time!

Hey ladies sorry have been Mia so to speak had a phone call from hospital I have to have another scan today to see where the placenta actually is I had a scan on Thursday so don't no why again today, not complaining tho get to see baby boy again xx

Most enjoyable about this pregnancy seeing my babies all excited and definitely his movements.

Least enjoyable is the aches and the lack of energy :cry: xx

@tdog they'll likely make a plan from the results of your scan. Although unlikely the position of your placenta is going to change now.
Like you said at least you get to see little man again. How are you feeling now? Any more bleeding? Been thinking of you the weekend xx

@angelbump thank you for asking love no more bleeding just spotting brown which they not concerned about thank god had the scan and they couldn't understand why I needed another xx

Just had 34 week appt. He's growing well and head down but not engaged (not complaining as it means no fanny daggers haha)

MW has made me an appointment to discuss IOL, even though hips are currently ok (I have a degenerative hip condition that caused me horiffic pain in previous pregnancies) she said it's tricky to get an appointment currently so easier to get something booked, just in case. T be honest I'm not opposed to another IOL, would make easier to plan child care and potentially avoid a shared birthday with my eldest (he is autistic so could potentially cause a lot of stress and upset)

How are you doing now @tdog?

Are you having growth scans too @MrsLux? What was your babies EFW at your appointment?

AFM -

Tried to do some spinning babies techniques yesterday and honestly, I don’t know how women do these whilst heavily pregnant. I did the forward inversion (off the sofa) and it seemed like such a long way down to put my hands. I finally got my hands on the floor and realised my arms needed to be on the floor, tried that but fell off the sofa. :haha: I gave up soon after that and my husband recorded the whole fiasco.

We broke out the ultrasound last night, for the first time since the house move. We aren’t professionals by any means but the baby does appear to be cephalic now - thank god. We watched baby fully extend their legs and then bend at the knee and you can see baby fully grasp and hold onto their toes with their hand!

We have another growth scan tomorrow (Thursday) and I estimate the weight to be 5lb 4oz and my husband thinks 6lb 2oz. We shall see….

Last edited:
@Jess0685 no growth scans needed currently as he's following the curve nicely with growth

Current estimated weight 6lb 14 estimated birth weight at 40 weeks is about 9lb10! I'm expecting about 8lb 10/12ish based on the other two's weights (8lb7.5 and 8lb11) I was 9lb8 so not wildly abnormal and given my height

@Jess0685 thanks so much for asking after me I'm not to bad now still losing like what I would call period clots but brown and he is so so active it hurts my insides when he moves :cry: I have another growth and placenta placement scan 30th June (if he still on there) but at last scan Thursday at 32 weeks he was 4lb estimated xx

@Jess0685 thanks so much for asking after me I'm not to bad now still losing like what I would call period clots but brown and he is so so active it hurts my insides when he moves :cry: I have another growth and placenta placement scan 30th June (if he still on there) but at last scan Thursday at 32 weeks he was 4lb estimated xx

Oh this doesn't sound fun. Are you back at home now? Hopefully you're getting lots of rest. 30th June still seems so far away!

That’s great @MrsLux! I only find out on the day of the growth scan the estimated weight for that day - not an estimated birth weight.

@tdog, gosh, bless you! Sending all the hopes and prayers your way, I totally understand the painful movements now. :cry:

Those estimated weights are going off my growth chart in my notes from my fundal height measurements.

That’s great @MrsLux! I only find out on the day of the growth scan the estimated weight for that day - not an estimated birth weight.

@tdog, gosh, bless you! Sending all the hopes and prayers your way, I totally understand the painful movements now. :cry:

@MrsLux yea I'm at home now just taking each day as it comes now 30th does seem so far away hoping will go quick lol xx

Has anyone written a birth plan yet? Just in the process of putting one together, nothing too wild for me! Just a few bullet points

@MrsLux I don't even bother with a birth plan mine never went to plan with any of mine :rofl: last baby came in 10 mins start to finish :blush: xx

I've written down preferences for hubby to memorise lol, my midwife has written me a personalised care plan as I'm "technically" birthing outside guidelines.

I'm a vbac with predicted big baby who will either have a home birth or birth center water birth with little to no interventions or examinations unless absolutely medically necessary. I'm hypnobirthing and want to be left the hell alone in labour lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->