July/August 2023

@MumwithPCOS oh yea the 6 weeks healing also :blush: I use to be so sexually active but I'm not even been in the mood for it either so strange xx

@MumwithPCOS @tdog I couldn't think of anything worse at the moment. I have a lower sex drive than hubby anyways but now it's plummeted in this heat as I just want to throat punch him most of the time lol.
I have been a little more interested the last few days but the heat is just unbearable to do anything.
We've been very sexually active this pregnancy which has been nice but it's slowed wayyyy down now. He knows his time to shine is coming lol as I'll be like 'right you got him in there, time to try get him out, let's go!' :lol:

@tdog I’d be so paranoid I don’t blame you.

@MumwithPCOS @tdog I couldn't think of anything worse at the moment. I have a lower sex drive than hubby anyways but now it's plummeted in this heat as I just want to throat punch him most of the time lol.
I have been a little more interested the last few days but the heat is just unbearable to do anything.
We've been very sexually active this pregnancy which has been nice but it's slowed wayyyy down now. He knows his time to shine is coming lol as I'll be like 'right you got him in there, time to try get him out, let's go!' :lol:

Haha that’s where I’m at already lol

Tried to DTD last night and it was a logistical nightmare haha
Told DH im in retirement now.

He's going away for the weekend and I'm kind of dreading solo solo parenting, I'm taking refuge at my mum's tomorrow!
It's father's day in the UK tomorrow so will see my Dad in the afternoon too.

Anyone got any nice plans?

He's going away for the weekend and I'm kind of dreading solo solo parenting, I'm taking refuge at my mum's tomorrow!

Yay for 36 weeks x. Haha it’s just such hard work. Gonna get jelly legs if it ever happens again hav to start working out a bit more lol.
Aw that sounds nice hope you have a nice weekend seeing mum and dad.
No plans for us this weekend. Wish I made some plans I really suck at that. Want to work on it for sure.

We're just chilling this weekend...

Can't do an awful lot as I overdone the nesting yesterday and thrown my back out.
This boy won't be long I don't think, had on and off period cramps since yesterday and a bit of jelly when wiping last night...

Fingers crossed he stays put a few more days so I can actually get a couple of days rest before labouring!

How is everyone coping?
I'm ready now but I'm tinged with sadness that I'll never be pregnant again once he's born...such a bittersweet thing x

@angelbump eeeek not long now and you'll have baby boy in your arms xx

I don't think this baby boy will stay in to long either (hoping he proves me wrong) I've had period cramping also since last night still spotting here and there but losing like brown jelly aswell :shrug: they have told me if I'm not filling a pad which I'm not then it should be OK as it's brown not red xx

I’ve started the lose my plug too! I lost it from 20 weeks with my last pregnancy, so I’m not getting my hopes up or anything.

These last few days my feet, ankles and legs have uncontrollably swollen, thankfully my BP and vision is fine so I’m not overly worried.

This week it’s all gone to s**t. We still haven’t sorted what we need to and it’s a very stressful time. I hope everyone else is having a good Father’s Day, I’m enjoying watching my husband celebrate his first ever.

Last edited:
@Jess0685 funny you should say that with Heidi I started losing my plug with her from 25 weeks and I had to be induced with her, with quinn (last baby) I didn't lose the plug at all and had him at 35+2 :shrug: yes my feet ankles and legs are so sore and swollen xx

Swollen feet is awful. Im partly putting it down to the weather for me, thank goodness it's flip flop weather!!
Midwife tomorrow for me for my 36wk appointment then Consultant appointment Tuesday to haggle for an induction.
Hips are trashed, I'm fully in waddling phase and if I sit down for more than 5 mins I can barely get up never mind walk.
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Just had my MW appointment, she thinks he might be breach. Either that or he's fully engaged and she can't feel head as I can't tolerate much digging around because of my pelvic pain. They have managed to book a presentation scan tomorrow right before my consultant appointment luckily so can make a plan if needed.

I have news - and for once it’s good news. <3

We finally have a car being delivered later this week following our breakdown last week and a complete mental health breakdown from me. We were ready for baby until our only car broke down and is now uneconomical to repair. :cry:

Also - baby is HEAD DOWN. Baby has remained a stubborn breech since the anatomy scan. I couldn’t do the spinning babies exercises so I’m glad that what we have been doing; has worked.

I had the Moxa sticks in my basket and ready to checkout too. :lol:

Presentation scan today, he's head down thank goodness!
Also have a date for induction which is exciting! The end is in site!

Yay girls for head down. This boy is head down too now!!

39 weeks today and I’m feeling a bit sorry for myself with sore bum lol just proof to me he’s somewhat engaged. Couldn’t sleep I think if I express at night I wake up at 2am and can’t fall back to sleep so not gonna do that again.

I’ve got my in-laws coming to stay for three weeks tomorrow or the next day. I thought it was just MIL but They were gonna surprise us with FIL coming. I’m glad they told me so I could organise. It’s a bit much in our small house to assume it’s ok to come stay when giving birth. But I know Husband and kids are excited as they live 5 days drive away. The anxiety is worse than the reality of it. Just thinking about going into labour/ coming home waddling around in a nappy leaking milk and all that with in-laws around lol

I should be cleaning the house but my body is telling me to chill.

Not long now. I feel I’m getting close but prob will go over :)

@MumwithPCOS oh my gosh so so close now I'm so excited for you :yippee: atleast they did tell you tho as you say bit much as you were only expecting one of them, but 5 day drive away wow no wounder your hubby and kids are excited I can't imagine being that far away from my mam tbh :shrug: xx

@MumwithPCOS oh my gosh so so close now I'm so excited for you :yippee: atleast they did tell you tho as you say bit much as you were only expecting one of them, but 5 day drive away wow no wounder your hubby and kids are excited I can't imagine being that far away from my mam tbh :shrug: xx

it’s a long way! True there’s 99% of me excited too but the overthinking brain worried about embarrassing myself in that vulnerable state physically and hoping I don’t get PPD in front of them. Never mind as hubby said he’s been through it all before got 5 kids of his own and they are very kind. At least they’ll keep the kids occupied and the kids don’t know yet they gonna cry !
Not long for you now too!

@MumwithPCOS - I’m glad they told you and really hope your anxiety calms down. I can understand why you’re anxious though, you’ll feel so much pressure and I bet that is stressful! I wish I was 39 weeks and the end was closer in sight. :haha: I’m going to start gentle natural induction methods from next Thursday YAY, I can’t wait.

I’m also hoping that baby is low enough for a stretch and sweep at my next appt - I’ll be 37w exactly.

@MumwithPCOS oh I bet you are excited aswell (I hope you didn't think I was being rude just saying hubby and kids) but I do get the anxiety of it all but they have got to think you've had a baby your going to look well let's say a little or a lot rough :haha: xx

@Jess0685 oh how exciting won't be long now either xx

@sallyhansen76 how are you lovely haven't seen you on here well this bit anyway lol xx

I have another scan next Friday to determine where the placenta is actually lying if still low they will book for c-section but if moved be booked for induction :shrug: if I have to have a section I'm so nervous as it be my first one all 6 were natural xx

@MumwithPCOS oh I bet you are excited aswell (I hope you didn't think I was being rude just saying hubby and kids) but I do get the anxiety of it all but they have got to think you've had a baby your going to look well let's say a little or a lot rough :haha: xx

@Jess0685 oh how exciting won't be long now either xx

@sallyhansen76 how are you lovely haven't seen you on here well this bit anyway lol xx

I have another scan next Friday to determine where the placenta is actually lying if still low they will book for c-section but if moved be booked for induction :shrug: if I have to have a section I'm so nervous as it be my first one all 6 were natural xx

I hope it moves @tdog, did they say it’s Placenta Previa or not quite as low ? If you can ask for a detailed high level scan so they can see exactly where it is. I had to really advocate for myself and I’m so glad I did, they didn’t tell me no sex, lifting etc until I asked about precautions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->